Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

Interesting. Thanks.

You are welcome. What is not included in this article are the effects that a impact crater 25 times the size of meteor crater in AZ on the bottom of the ocean would have been aside from the mega tsunamis that would have swept away every coastal civilization; billions of metric tons of water instantly vaporized into the atmosphere causing a world wide deluge that would have lasted for weeks including super storms, tornados, and relentless downpours that would have swept away every settlement near rivers, streams, brooks, and desert dry washes on every continent.

Define…
I seriously know that you have no idea what you’re babbling about.
I don't believe in modern day prophets or Hal Lindsey etc. I do accept what scripture says and the symbolism that people understood in the first century.

I don't believe in modern day prophets or Hal Lindsey etc. I do accept what scripture says and the symbolism that people understood in the first century.

Yeah right.

Yet you don't understand the symbolism of Jonah being in the belly of a whale even though you admittedly are in the belly of the beast that worships a triune mangod?

You really need to get your shit together...

You will remain in the belly of the beast until you comply with the will of God, just like Jonah.

Last edited:
I caught you in your first lie.
You cannot believe in the NT without believing in Tanach.
Consider yourself schooled.

Yeah right.

Yet you don't understand the symbolism of Jonah being in the belly of a whale even though you admittedly are in the belly of the beast that worships a triune mangod?

You really need to get your shit together...
Jonah is a comic nouvella. Jonah tried to run away, but ended up getting the people of Ninevah to repent. Then he was furious that God didn't destroy them anyway. Like a petulant child he sat down in the sun to pout. God gave him a Castor Bean tree for shade..... And then.....

Jonah is a comic nouvella. Jonah tried to run away, but ended up getting the people of Ninevah to repent. Then he was furious that God didn't destroy them anyway. Like a petulant child he sat down in the sun to pout. God gave him a Castor Bean tree for shade..... And then.....

Maybe one day in the future you will be the star of your very own children's fairy tale!

And, probably, no one would ever believe that somebody could actually be that dense....

Maybe one day you will be the future star of your very own children's fairy tale!

And, probably, no one would ever believe that somebody could actually be that dense....
Where were you educated? I thought you would know about the book of Jonah. It was a children's story to teach that God loves all his children even the people of Ninevah.

How are you traditional?
What tradition from which Church?
I'm not a literalist or fundamentalist. I don't follow Darby or Scofield or the dominionists or dispensationists...or Hal Lindsey. Traditional Christianity was popular up until the 1970s..

In the Bible, Genesis 6:9 - 9:17 it says:

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

So, they put two of every species on the ark.

Like sharks, fish, jellyfish....

How on EARTH did fish, and jellyfish and sharks survive on the ark for 40 days and 40 nights?
No species can maintain itself with one breeding pair. Everyone knows this.

If you're going to use miracles to accomplish what you want, why didn't God just kill everyone he didn't like and skip the whole flood mess? I assume the animals were just collateral damage.
It was the easiest way to get rid of the carcasses and still remind Noah's generation of what happened. Of course, not everyone believes that even with the physical evidence and so we are heading towards death by fire and the end of the world. Bottom line is it's His way of getting sinless people to be with Him in the new heaven.

Where were you educated? I thought you would know about the book of Jonah. It was a children's story to teach that God loves all his children even the people of Ninevah.
There is a lot more conveyed in that story that you must have missed as an adult. Go figure.

When Jesus was asked for a sign he told them that the only sign that they would be given is the sign of Jonah.

What do you think he meant?

And how did all the animals that lived on other continents get to the Ark?
Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. After the days of the flood these were the generations of Shem.

Genesis 10:21-25
21 ¶ Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.

22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.

24 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.

25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.

According to these verses of the bible, the earth was not divided into several continents until after the days of the flood.

There is a lot more conveyed in that story that you must have missed as an adult. Go figure.

When Jesus was asked for a sign he told them that the only sign that they would be given is the sign of Jonah.

What do you think he meant?
The story is much older than Jesus, but he did use it as a metaphor for the crucifixion and resurrection. He must have left out the funny part.

Forum List

Back