Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

What do you want -- a blow by blow description? God provided Noah clear and specific instructions on the Ark. He also explained how He created and executed the flood. Don't you know what waters in one place mean? There wasn't seven continents then, but two. What were their names?
I don't want a description I can read for myself. I want to know how God gathered those waters. I want to know how God moved continents. There must have been a mechanism for each but you have no idea, no clue, no understanding. You only know that God did it because you read it in a book.

What do you mean "God raise the waters into the air?"
The water was underground, how did it get into the air?

I don't want a description I can read for myself. I want to know how God gathered those waters. I want to know how God moved continents. There must have been a mechanism for each but you have no idea, no clue, no understanding. You only know that God did it because you read it in a book.

rosie the jewess will clue you in >>>>
IN THE BEGINNING WAS
DA WORD
???????

If an ocean were vaporized and then fell as rain there wouldn't be a global flood, just a refilling of that ocean.

Sure after every river stream brook desert dry wash lake pond and puddle overflowed causing mind boggling floods on its way back to the sea sweeping away every settlement built near water.

It happens in Southern India…
How?

Sure after every river stream brook desert dry wash lake pond and puddle overflowed causing mind boggling floods on its way back to the sea sweeping away every settlement built near water.
So an ocean was emptied? Where was the Arc during this time?

lol you're as crazy as Rosie is.
No. Two different people. He is agnostic. He is showing us the path he followed. First, split the One who cannot be divided into three.

However, since God cannot be divided and anything that cannot be divided is undefined, meaning, mathematically, God has to be zero. However...zero divided by zero is undefined, as is everything one tries to divide by zero.

He sees zero, which is what he wants all of us to see. Instead, we see that which is undefined, which is why we have no trouble at all with Jews, Christians, and Muslims worshiping one God while he still sees zero.

Rosie is fun. She and I seldom see eye-to-eye, but she clearly sets forth what she sees and I have yet to hear her telling me what I "really" see or what I really believe.

Forum List

Back