Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

The people interested in finding evidence that backs up the global flood care. The global flood explains how the fossil layers came to be.

correct bond ...

The earliest life forms we know of were microscopic organisms (microbes) that left signals of their presence in rocks about 3.7 billion years old.

that does not include you or any other desert revisionist believing the great flood is relevant to any form of recorded history ... than the culmination at the 1st century began the reversal the flood accomplished and began the flip side for the eventual triumph of evil - a million years latter.

that does say something about humanity and how well it managed - till the modern era..

Don't put words into my mouth and then disparage that. I never said the ocean was emptied. Damn. That's very dishonest and desperate of you. Where's your ark? It's looking a lot like rain.

Can't you see the ominous storm clouds gathering? No? Thats a shame.

What I said originally was that a meteor or asteroid large enough to make the Burckle crater, 25 times the size of meteor crater in AZ, on the bottom of the indian ocean under 12,000 feet of ocean and dated to the approximate time of the flood stories would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere causing a worldwide mind boggling deluge of relentless downpours, super storms, etc. on every continent that would have lasted for weeks.
Thanks for the clarification. So lots and lots of rain and flooding. Was the Arc built in the water or was it on land? You see the problem I think.

Also, were people living all over the globe? Including in mountains where you might easily find high ground to weather any storm. Why did those folk all die?

So this life is transitory. It represents a tiny fraction of our eternal life. An aborted fetus goes to heaven but a fetus that gets to be born and grow up to adulthood runs the risk of ending up in Hell. Who wouldn't trade a tiny fraction of this life, filled with pain and suffering as it is, for an eternal life in Heaven?

So this life is transitory. It represents a tiny fraction of our eternal life. An aborted fetus goes to heaven but a fetus that gets to be born and grow up to adulthood runs the risk of ending up in Hell. Who wouldn't trade a tiny fraction of this life, filled with pain and suffering as it is, for an eternal life in Heaven?
Sorry it doesn’t work that wsy

Thanks for the clarification. So lots and lots of rain and flooding. Was the Arc built in the water or was it on land? You see the problem I think.

Also, were people living all over the globe? Including in mountains where you might easily find high ground to weather any storm. Why did those folk all die?
I know it would give you a nervous breakdown but you might try reading the verses rather than being a knee-jerk ass.

The fetus that is aborted acquires the eternal life of the murderer.

The fetus that is aborted acquires the eternal life of the murderer.
Now that one I've never heard before. So if a mother aborts her fetus she has sacrificed her eternal life for that of the fetus. Is that right? If that is true, having an abortion is the ultimate act of sacrifice and giving birth is the ultimate act of selfishness. Interest moral dilemma.

Now that one I've never heard before. So if a mother aborts her fetus she has sacrificed her eternal life for that of the fetus. Is that right? If that is true, having an abortion is the ultimate act of sacrifice and giving birth is the ultimate act of selfishness. Interest moral dilemma.
The word sacrifice doesn’t exist in Hebrew.
The word Kohr-bahn means “To draw close to God”.
Committing murder is anything but drawing near to God.
Remember: The English word Sacrifice does not originate from the Torah.

There is plenty of human sacrifice in the Hebrew Bible.

Being the modern cafeteria religious nutter you are, you don't follow those instructions.

We have superior, secular ideas to thank for that.

You're welcome.

Pain and suffering are a human creation.

So if there is no word for it in the Torah, the concept doesn't exist? I guess they don't have the internet in Israel or anti-biotics or microwaves or...

Forum List

Back