Zone1 Noah's Ark

No, that's 100% wrong. And ridiculous.

Turn the circle sideways, and now it is a segment. Is a circle a segment? No.

They never knew it was a sphere. They called it a circle precisely because they didn't know it was a sphere.
God knew it was a sphere. He inspired the words of his bible.

Which has nothing to do with anything. This is embarrassing to watch. You're like a 7 year old trying to fudge his way through a book report.

Imagine how they felt.

All those peer reviewed studies, the countless hours spent preparing for their moment it would all be verified.

And the embarrassment of having to be rescued.

1717111409688.png

And not one of them said there exists no sea ice.

Which is the starting point for understanding how utterly retarded you sound.

But you will fail to launch. Again.

Not one said there was so much that we're going to be stuck for three weeks and have to be rescued. Not one.

Smart?!?

Not one said there was so much that we're going to be stuck for three weeks and have to be rescued. Not one.
100% wrong. Of course.

Why are you so goddamn dumb? Do you not understand the difference in size between an ocean and a boat?

Fuck man, this is embarrassing.

100% wrong. Of course.

Why are you so goddamn dumb? Do you not understand the difference in size between an ocean and a boat?

Fuck man, this is embarrassing.

I do, but they didn't.

And they damn sure DIDN'T know how much ice was there.

Proving how clueless these "smart" people are when it comes to the CURRENT state of the Earth.

I do, but they didn't.
Wring of course. The ice in one tiny spot was thicker than known.

And a bunch of paid liars who know their audience is science retarded turned it into a meme.

And the science retarded audience lapped this piss up like it was Dom Perignon.

And here we are, watching the embarrassing results.

Wring of course. The ice in one tiny spot was thicker than known.

And a bunch of paid liars who know their audience is science retarded turned it into a meme.

And the science retarded audience lapped this piss up like it was Dom Perignon.

And here we are, watching the embarrassing results.

They didn't know.

Just the facts.

So what? He should have told.somebody. instead, Greek mathematicians had to puzzle it out for themselves.

Really, i think He would have been more moral to tell people about antibiotics.
Lets see, one who cannot even create a single blade of grass knows better than the one who created the whole universe and living beings. Imagine that.

Lets see, one who cannot even create a single blade of grass knows better than the one who created the whole universe and living beings. Imagine that.
Please slow down, you are making dumb mistakes.

I didn't say the fictitious Bible god character didn't know what a sphere was. In fact, I said the opposite.

Please slow down, you are making dumb mistakes.

I didn't say the fictitious Bible god character didn't know what a sphere was. In fact, I said the opposite.
You said God should have told us about antibiotics.
God is about to show the world--They will have to know, i am Jehovah.

And I meant it.

But that didn't happen.
Who are you? that cant even create a single blade of grass. Are you a hipocrite? You stated God was a fantasy, unreal, then out of the otherside of your mouth say God should have done this= 0 sense. You seem very confused sir.

Who are you? that cant even create a single blade of grass.
Just a human.

Who are you, that you think you have been divined Infallible truth that has been denied to me?

It appears just one of us has an awfully inflated view of himself. That would be you.

Forum List

Back