Zone1 Noah's Ark

Completely expected, from people who knew nothing about anything.

It's nearly impossible to imagine their abject ignorance. To imagine what it was like to look around and make sense of what they saw.

Imagine how ignorant one must be to look around TODAY and not understand what you see?!?

1717088361459.png

Isaiah is about Israel.. See what I mean about a poor education? You should know better.

Most cults reject education as dangerous.
You must have missed that Gentiles are included in Gods kingdom plans. Thus spiritual Israel is Gods chosen, not literal Israel( Matt 23:38)--see if you actually knew what Jesus teaches you would know that fact, but you remain in darkness because its your teachers who are blind guides.

Nope. A circle is not a sphere.

Circle is a 2-dimensional figure. Sphere is a 3-dimensional figure. Circle does not have volume. Sphere does not have the circumference.

See what I mean about JW education?
When you look at the moon do you see a circle or sphere?

You don't know your Bible at all either.

Actually I do.. inside and out. .. because of decades of Sunday school and Bible Study. Plus, I've read it through 6 times. I have also studied ancient history with a particular interest in 300 BC to 200 AD.

I'm not a literalist nor do I use the Scofield annotated Bible. I think it's so much more than that.

Actually I do.. inside and out. .. because of decades of Sunday school and Bible Study. Plus, I've read it through 6 times. I have also studied ancient history with a particular interest in 300 BC to 200 AD.

I'm not a literalist nor do I use the Scofield annotated Bible. I think it's so much more than that.

I don't know anyone who uses the Schofield Bible, you use Cyrus as club to batter Christians you don't agree with into submission. When you throw away the supernatural aspects of God you reduce him to a "god" that serves only an academic purpose. You don't have any use for Salvation because you don't believe in Hell, that renders Jesus as just another player in your Morality play.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Yes their were mornings and evenings but it wasn't in relation to our sun since our sun was not created until the 4th day.

Genesis 1:16-19
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

So the source of the light was other than our sun during at least the first 3 days of creation. So, bear minimum, the first three days of creation were not according to our earth rotating on its axis in relation to our sun. There had to be another source of light. According to 2 Peter 3:8, one day to the Lord is as 1000 years of our time. Having an evening and morning does not prove that the earth was created in 24 hour day periods. It could be that the earth was placed in relation to another star that gave it it's light and that the earth's rotation was much slower during the days of creation. According to the Book of Abraham, this seems to be the case. The earth was create after the Lord's time which is 1 day = 1000 of our years. It wasn't until after the 7 days of creation that God appointed unto Adam and Eve their time of reckoning according to the sun and the earth's new rotation.

Abraham 5:13
13 But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the time that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die. Now I, Abraham, saw that it was after the Lord’s time, which was after the time of Kolob; for as yet the Gods had not appointed unto Adam his reckoning.

Now Adam was to die in the day that he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But this was after the Lord's time and not according to our days. If it were according to our days, Adam and Eve should have died on the very day that they partook of the forbidden fruit. But we know that Adam lived to be 930 years old according to our days. However, this is within 1000 years which is one day unto the Lord according to 2 Peter 3:8. Adam and Eve were not given their time of reckoning until they partook of fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Upon taking of the fruit, they fell from their immortal state and became mortal and it wasn't until 930 years of their time of reckoning that Adam died. Adam died within a day according to the Lord's time.

I think the stories are wonderful. They just aren't history.
When the Bible says ....

the metaphysical interpretation of life is not just a wonderful story, understanding life's evolution is real, literature is a means to discover its origin and secrets and is meant as building blocks to riches and the future - not servitude and denial as the desert religions.

According to 2 Peter 3:8, one day to the Lord is as 1000 years of our time.

That is not what that scripture says.

2 Peter 3:8​

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

If you read the scripture in context you'll see it's talking about after judgement day when God's people are with him forever.

All looking at the moon see a circle with the naked eye, yet it is a sphere thus can be called a circle.
No, that's 100% wrong. And ridiculous.

Turn the circle sideways, and now it is a segment. Is a circle a segment? No.

They never knew it was a sphere. They called it a circle precisely because they didn't know it was a sphere.

Forum List

Back