Nobody and I mean nobody has the worst luck than the Tiger!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just when I thought I could set aside a little savings.....all hell breaks loose....and it all started with a Home Depot Rheem water heater....first off, I wish Trump would bring back our manufactoring jobs, if not for anything but quality. I had an old Sears water heater removed, that was going on 24 years when I bought this house in the 90's...24 fuckin years and to date since I bought my home, I have had 3 Home Depot water heaters installed over the last 20 years. Well today was the last straw, so I go to Home fuckin Depot, only cause I got a credit card and I go through the dog and pony dance of waiting, and waiting and waiting...then I find out, the installers can't install because my home isn't up to code, so now I have to hire a contractor. $$$$$$$$, so far, I'm in for 2 grand plus.

Top that off with my job, I'm already working six days a week and I get a call from my supervisor, after all the shit I'm going through, they want me to come in 2 hours early tonight..never mind I'm already working 10 hours days....and I'm 60!!!

So I got to start my car after leaving Home Depot and my battery is dead and nobody is willing to stop and give me a jump, so I call AAA.....2 and half hours later, they show up, sell me a battery and I'm off to my house. I get home and low and behold, taped on the door is note, telling me I owe my lawn care kid, his 20 bucks and his mammie is ready to kick my ass over it....20 bucks is on its way, I was asleep the whole day when the kid dropped by and he complained to his 4 pound mother.

So here I sat, funky as hell, with no hot water, about to drain my savings, gotta take a cold shower and go in 2 hours early today with a 400 pound white bitch ready to kill me!!

Just when I thought I could set aside a little savings.....all hell breaks loose....and it all started with a Home Depot Rheem water heater....first off, I wish Trump would bring back our manufactoring jobs, if not for anything but quality. I had an old Sears water heater removed, that was going on 24 years when I bought this house in the 90's...24 fuckin years and to date since I bought my home, I have had 3 Home Depot water heaters installed over the last 20 years. Well today was the last straw, so I go to Home fuckin Depot, only cause I got a credit card and I go through the dog and pony dance of waiting, and waiting and waiting...then I find out, the installers can't install because my home isn't up to code, so now I have to hire a contractor. $$$$$$$$, so far, I'm in for 2 grand plus.

Top that off with my job, I'm already working six days a week and I get a call from my supervisor, after all the shit I'm going through, they want me to come in 2 hours early tonight..never mind I'm already working 10 hours days....and I'm 60!!!

So I got to start my car after leaving Home Depot and my battery is dead and nobody is willing to stop and give me a jump, so I call AAA.....2 and half hours later, they show up, sell me a battery and I'm off to my house. I get home and low and behold, taped on the door is note, telling me I owe my lawn care kid, his 20 bucks and his mammie is ready to kick my ass over it....20 bucks is on its way, I was asleep the whole day when the kid dropped by and he complained to his 4 pound mother.

So here I sat, funky as hell, with no hot water, about to drain my savings, gotta take a cold shower and go in 2 hours early today with a 400 pound white bitch ready to kill me!!
Show a little love in your heart and stop being so angry.

• Banned

Man, I do have much love in my heart, I'm just very passionate about politics and the anger shows only from that prospective. Otherwise, I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet. Now with that being said, am I or am I not the bad luck queen of all times? Kinda reminds me of Hee Haw.....if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck all, blue and blue the agony on me......so fitting!!

White people problems.

"Lo" and behold, honey.

Man, I do have much love in my heart, I'm just very passionate about politics and the anger shows only from that prospective. Otherwise, I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet. Now with that being said, am I or am I not the bad luck queen of all times? Kinda reminds me of Hee Haw.....if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck all, blue and blue the agony on me......so fitting!!

Thats nothing. Been of disability since DEC for broken leg paying off a major med bill almost every week on $500 less income and on top of that the furnace went down computer went down, car was running rough, and both daughters had to make separate trip to the ER in the dead of nite...have some more major med bills.. Got lucky so far with car put off repair since I couldnt drive then got by with $24 home remedy. computer hasnt been replaced yet.

I couldn't find my keys this am, and my dog barfed two huge piles in the living room just as I was leaving my house at lunchtime.

SOMEONE didn't follow my feeding directions for the dogs, and now I get to pick up fermented dog food. Yay.

Forum List

Back