Nobody Black Says What IM2 Says

Affirmtive Action only ensured equal opportunity, not preferences. White women beneftted the most from the policy. Therefore whites benefitted more from the policy than anyone ese. Whichis another exmple of how white rcims ws continued in practice. White men could hire white women and say they satisfied AA requirements.

And here is a statement from a USMB member made about 3-4 years go showing how white racism jim crow style is still being practiced in the 21st century.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

And don't try lying about how he is the only one doing this.

He made this comment in a thread that was titled "Black Names", which was a thread in the old Race/Racism section where in the 21st century, whites were making racist comments about the names we black people give our children. So again, when you turn black, come tell me what doesn't happen. Unti then shut your white racist ass up.
Why don’t you retire that ONE piece of evidence given by someone who is just as much a racist as you are. Everybody has heaped scorn on that poster for his attitudes and actions, but you insist on tarring all whites with that brush.

This was sentence posted by person who has claimed to be black. It has also been said not coincidently by the white racists in this forum. Somehow these people have deluded themselves to believe that no one black opposes racism or just doesn't pay attention to it. They swear that all the backs they know don't pay any attention to racism. They are all skating through life "colorbind." I think the lying has got to stop.

NOT INVITED To The Cookout: Roland RIPS Candace Owens Attempt To Use Black Media To Rehab Image​

Got your back bro.

This was sentence posted by person who has claimed to be black. It has also been said not coincidently by the white racists in this forum. Somehow these people have deluded themselves to believe that no one black opposes racism or just doesn't pay attention to it. They swear that all the backs they know don't pay any attention to racism. They are all skating through life "colorbind." I think the lying has got to stop.

NOT INVITED To The Cookout: Roland RIPS Candace Owens Attempt To Use Black Media To Rehab Image​

Can IQ2 hold back his tears?

I lived in Oakland for many years, had black neighbors and dealt with countless black people during the course of my day.

I was an easy matter to distinguish the black racists from the non-racist blacks. The non racists extended friendliness to white people and received friendliness in return. The IM2 types treated white people with hostility and derision; while labelling the reactions they received in return as racism.

I have no patience for black conservative nonsense​

Forum List

Back