Nobody Black Says What IM2 Says

And none of that shit happens anymore dumb ass, in fact skin color get preference now it's called affirmative action.
Affirmtive Action only ensured equal opportunity, not preferences. White women beneftted the most from the policy. Therefore whites benefitted more from the policy than anyone ese. Whichis another exmple of how white rcims ws continued in practice. White men could hire white women and say they satisfied AA requirements.

And here is a statement from a USMB member made about 3-4 years go showing how white racism jim crow style is still being practiced in the 21st century.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

And don't try lying about how he is the only one doing this.

He made this comment in a thread that was titled "Black Names", which was a thread in the old Race/Racism section where in the 21st century, whites were making racist comments about the names we black people give our children. So again, when you turn black, come tell me what doesn't happen. Unti then shut your white racist ass up.

This was sentence posted by person who has claimed to be black. It has also been said not coincidently by the white racists in this forum. Somehow these people have deluded themselves to believe that no one black opposes racism or just doesn't pay attention to it. They swear that all the backs they know don't pay any attention to racism. They are all skating through life "colorbind." I think the lying has got to stop.

NOT INVITED To The Cookout: Roland RIPS Candace Owens Attempt To Use Black Media To Rehab Image​

If you don’t vote for Kamala you ain’t black.

That’s nonsense…You want self flagellation, a total turning a back on self esteem for whites, without so much as a thought to individuality…You have a history in here of blind black racial prejudice, and as such, are a large part of the problem…
That's a white person saying what they have seen in 20 plus years of experience doing racial sensitivity workshops in corporations. It's not nonsense, it is a behavior practiced by a portion of the white population and your response is another example of it.

And here we see another example of:

“Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as‘people just need to see each other as individuals’ or ‘see each other as humans’ or ‘take personal responsibility.’

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”

- Dr. Robin DiAngelo

White fragility makes whites like you unable to face the truth.
Naaaawwww…. We’re just tired of your constant bitching.

Biden told you that if you don't vote Democrat, you ain't black.

Vote Republican where you can magically turn white, get that "white privilege" , and quit your bitching!

That's a white person saying what they have seen in 20 plus years of experience doing racial sensitivity workshops in corporations. It's not nonsense, it is a behavior practiced by a portion of the white population and your response is another example of it.
Good for you….You figured out how to scam corporations….

Affirmtive Action only ensured equal opportunity, not preferences. White women beneftted the most from the policy. Therefore whites benefitted more from the policy than anyone ese. Whichis another exmple of how white rcims ws continued in practice. White men could hire white women and say they satisfied AA requirements.

And here is a statement from a USMB member made about 3-4 years go showing how white racism jim crow style is still being practiced in the 21st century.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

And don't try lying about how he is the only one doing this.

He made this comment in a thread that was titled "Black Names", which was a thread in the old Race/Racism section where in the 21st century, whites were making racist comments about the names we black people give our children. So again, when you turn black, come tell me what doesn't happen. Unti then shut your white racist ass up.
Sounds like made up bullshit, but ok. This is individual racism and has fuck all to do with any policy. People like this would be fired if caught and you know it.

I have mixed race children and grandchildren moron. My son-in-law is a great young black man that I would give the shirt off my back . The usual tactic by slimy little shits like you of calling some one a racist and thinking they won an argument doesn't work on me.

This was sentence posted by person who has claimed to be black. It has also been said not coincidently by the white racists in this forum. Somehow these people have deluded themselves to believe that no one black opposes racism or just doesn't pay attention to it. They swear that all the backs they know don't pay any attention to racism. They are all skating through life "colorbind." I think the lying has got to stop.

NOT INVITED To The Cookout: Roland RIPS Candace Owens Attempt To Use Black Media To Rehab Image​

I'd agree. I've never come accross anything like IM2.

AR 15 Hillary.jpg

Last edited:
My fathers and uncles fought in WW2. My father took sniper fire in France. When he came back he was denied the GI Bill. I can throw the word Nazi around when peope like ypu practice Nazi techniques such as the big lie you keep repeating. When you turm black, come tell me what nobody is doing. Until that time, shut the fuck up.

Funny how there are whites that see what people like you are doing.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.”
-Robert P. Jones

time to move on.jpg

Yes....It's totally unbelievable....almost bordering on mental illness.....very very sad.....

Absolutely irrational as you well say!

May be a doctor can help him?:dunno:

Even so, it is better it spews its hate here, than spew bullets on the street.

microplastics.jpg

Attachments

• Trump Rome toilets.jpg
    Trump Rome toilets.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 0
  • what difference hill.jpg
    what difference hill.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0

According to a lot of posters here, you’re a gay white guy in your 70s.. with multiple accounts on this site.

You call people racist with absolutely no evidence to back it up. Your idea of racism is when somebody refuses to believe that white homeless people are privileged.

You have said that Africans treated their slaves better than Europeans, which is a racist ideology.

And here we see another example of:

“Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as‘people just need to see each other as individuals’ or ‘see each other as humans’ or ‘take personal responsibility.’

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”

- Dr. Robin DiAngelo

White fragility makes whites like you unable to face the truth.
If it requires 'special training' to recognize the problem itself is not readily apparent if it exists at all. Such silliness.

Forum List

Back