Nobody is trying to take your guns!

meme23.jpg

If+It%E2%80%99s+a+War%E2%80%A6+Tactics+%E2%80%93+Boil+the+Frog+Approach.jpg

Well ya see.....if the FACTS of AT LEAST 3 of your democratic politicians statements weren't there we wouldn't wonder what the REAL goal is about gun control.
Twenty eight fucking years later and you're still shittin' yer britches over something that never happened...
Mission Accomplished.................now to piss in the cornflakes of the gun grabbers for another 28 years.
Them bastards can pass laws all day long and they'd never get what I have...

Wouldn't that depend on the STDs that you have?
Only if it flares up..

Sorry. I just got back from banned camp AGAIN, and I had to poke somebody before I exploded. You were it. Been there so much lately, till I learned 4 new instruments.

meme23.jpg

Well ya see.....if the FACTS of AT LEAST 3 of your democratic politicians statements weren't there we wouldn't wonder what the REAL goal is about gun control.
Twenty eight fucking years later and you're still shittin' yer britches over something that never happened...
Mission Accomplished.................now to piss in the cornflakes of the gun grabbers for another 28 years.
-------------------------------- thats a big problem unless you wanna hide them in your house and never use them freely at the range or outside you house Moonglow .

meme23.jpg

-------------------------------- thats a big problem unless you wanna hide them in your house and never use them freely at the range or outside you house Moonglow .
I live on 43 wooded acres in da country and nobody around here gives a shit even the lieutenant of the county which I knew him many years ago when he was a general contractor commercial and I would bid on jobs he had going...Everyone around here shoots their guns and no one gives a poop..I can shoot game and all I do is call the conservation officer and tell him the kill and he records it. No license no tags no nothing...Year around..

Oh, my goodness gracious Emmy Lou... look at the Right Wingers squirm... tee-hee.

-------------------------------------------

A modest subset of Americans want a Gun Ban, which is what the above propaganda purports to be a common stance.

The vast majority of Americans interested in serious Gun Control want firearms "well-regulated", not banned.

But it is in the best interests of those drinking the NRA Kool-Aid to buy into the bull$hit.

Their bull$hit disguises idiotic obstinacy in a pleasing cloak of self-delusion.

At what point would leftists say OMG, we didn't want this, and oppose gun control?

meme23.jpg

I live on 43 wooded acres in da country and nobody around here gives a shit even the lieutenant of the county which I knew him many years ago when he was a general contractor commercial and I would bid on jobs he had going...Everyone around here shoots their guns and no one gives a poop..I can shoot game and all I do is call the conservation officer and tell him the kill and he records it. No license no tags no nothing...Year around..

It's comic how you constantly say that to pro-second amendment types and never to a leftist moonbat like you

It's comic how you constantly say that to pro-second amendment types and never to a leftist moonbat like you
Well the deer ask me to include them..

Only if it flares up..

Sorry. I just got back from banned camp AGAIN, and I had to poke somebody before I exploded. You were it. Been there so much lately, till I learned 4 new instruments.

Wow, that sounds so gay. And yet you're head over heels in love with Trump's daughter

meme23.jpg

Only if it flares up..

Doesn't narrow it down for you, does it?

Only if it flares up..

Doesn't narrow it down for you, does it?
No doctor I still have boogie-woogie flu...

Only if it flares up..

Wow, that sounds so gay. And yet you're head over heels in love with Trump's daughter

Ok. SO I whined a little. You don't see that too often. Mark it down for future reference.

meme23.jpg

I live in northeastern Ohio. Hunting here is what skinning is to Aspen. I am 61 years old and have voted in every election since 1976. And every election year the NRA drags out the same argument. The Democrats want your guns. And yet every election year, the Democrats fare just as well as the Republicans.

Now this meme with quotes from twenty some years ago, hell! even a quote from Hitler seventy five odd years ago.

The message is a little thread bare and tattered. It's the reality of Las Vegas and Sutherland Springs and Parkland and the Waffle House chain that rings truer than the boogeyman fearfulness in your message.

meme23.jpg

----------------------------------- well YOU re lucky . I am just saying that you thinking of , no one will know is bad thinking in my opinion . You may end up with a new buncha officials that decide to feck with you Moonglow .

You lost me ... again ... broken English boy ...

Only if it flares up..

Ok. SO I whined a little. You don't see that too often. Mark it down for future reference.

Yes, I only see you whine when I read your posts

----------------------------------- well YOU re lucky . I am just saying that you thinking of , no one will know is bad thinking in my opinion . You may end up with a new buncha officials that decide to feck with you Moonglow .
They done tried but failed..I know der law.....They don't seem to or don't seem to want to learn or play within the scope of operational legal entrapement when doing crap on public time and dime...I'm not scared..Too old to give a damn..

You lost me ... again ... broken English boy ...
Ahh yes. I have attained my goal in life..

Do the Lord Baelish, and ask what is the worst possible motive.

Communist revolution with no means of putting the revolution down.

That is the absolute goal. Don't bullshit yourselves. That is 100% the goal.

Fuck these liars. It is the goal.

Oh, my goodness gracious Emmy Lou... look at the Right Wingers squirm... tee-hee.

-------------------------------------------

A modest subset of Americans want a Gun Ban, which is what the above propaganda purports to be a common stance.

The vast majority of Americans interested in serious Gun Control want firearms "well-regulated", not banned.

But it is in the best interests of those drinking the NRA Kool-Aid to buy into the bull$hit.

Their bull$hit disguises idiotic obstinacy in a pleasing cloak of self-delusion.
This is false.

The evidence clearly shows that every time SOME REGULATION is passed it fails and is immediately followed up by even tighter and more draconian regulation until the right to bear arms is incrementally banned.

Yes that is the goal of those who advocate gun control which most Americans oppose.

Only if it flares up..

Yes, I only see you whine when I read your posts
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back