Non-binary persons

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
And if one has met such a person, what does one say then?

i have met him
i have met her
i have met it

only if there were more than one could one say: I have met them

I don't know any elves, orcs, or fairies, or gnomes, either.

I don't know, Bob, this could pass for Joe Biden before he has his morning Irish Coffee.

R.jpg

One of the options should have been, "Unsure."

I have met several people who are obviously one sex attempting to emulate the other sex, unsuccessfully. But maybe they are simply projecting as "non-binary." Without a specific inquiry - which itself is a faux pas - you often won't know what you are seeing.

I suspect that a vast majority of such people are simply young women who cannot successfully interact with men/boys.

Do you know any non-binary person personally?

No because they aren't real. It's a fantasy.

You have men and women, that's it. It's built into your body psychically, genetically and psychologically. Anyone who says they aren't what they are born as is more than likely a soft, weak willed individual that has nothing of value to offer anyone in exchange for the attention they desire so they create idiotic fantasies so they can get thumbs up on social media and views.

The rest of them that truly, honestly and deeply believe they are something else have chemical or psychological imbalances that are getting in the way of their brains recognizing what their body is.

The attention whores need to be ignored and the mentally ill need to be separated from society and treated.

And if one has met such a person, what does one say then?

i have met him
i have met her
i have met it

only if there were more than one could one say: I have met them
Him to one who presents as male
Her to one who presents as female
THEM to one who presents as non-binary.

Is it really necessary to bring bigotry into the discussion?

To illustrate, I cannot imagine myself ever using the word, "her" to refer to "Admiral" Rachel Levine. He is a dude, period.
And how would you be harmed by using "her?"
What should we call someone who behaves like an ass by being all bound up over a pronoun?

And how would you be harmed by using "her?"
What should we call someone who behaves like an ass by being all bound up over a pronoun?

I get that being a mentally fucked-up, pathological liar, you wouldn't be able to understand the way that normal people value truth, or how it feels harmful to be compelled to lie.

You'll just have to take our word for it. Normal people just are not comfortable lying as freely as you do, and we rightfully object very much to any effort to compel us to do so.

Forum List

Back