Non Cliquity Clack Club

It was 61 this morning and we are almost at mid June! I can't recall that ever happening since I have been in this neck of the woods.
We dipped to about the same temperature last night. I love it! Good for sleeping. :)

I slept with my windows wide open. And I still had to have the fan on. Maybe that is why I slept so well. My head right next to the open window, listening to night birds and the periodic clink of a wind chime.:eusa_angel:

I slept with my windows wide open. And I still had to have the fan on. Maybe that is why I slept so well. My head right next to the open window, listening to night birds and the periodic clink of a wind chime.:eusa_angel:
You're living in God's country, Gracie. :)

For the past week, I have not been able to access my yard and have gotten hooked on some tv shows. Today, I have been watching Myth Hunters. Crystal skulls, montezuma's gold, etc. Fascinating stuff.

For the past week, I have not been able to access my yard and have gotten hooked on some tv shows. Today, I have been watching Myth Hunters. Crystal skulls, montezuma's gold, etc. Fascinating stuff.

You're lucky you can go out in your yard this time of year. The only time we're out in the yard is when we're working in it, or if we are using the pool.....it's nice to sit in our gazebo after swimming....but just to sit out there (not cooled off from swimming) it's just too damn hot.

My yard is BARREN! Ack!!! But...I will get used to it. And tomorrow I have to rake. With all those potted flowers gone...I can see the dirt now..and all the leaves that have collected the past month or two. The bumble bees..what little are left...are going to be extremely disappointed. No food. But less watering time for me. Took me an hour to water all of them. A whole hour. Now it will take me 20 minutes..if that.

TGIF in T-minus 59, 58, 57, ... :321: :party:

Yippee.....it's Friday...........and with that I must say:

good-night-kitten.jpg

Good afternoon non-clackity-clackers......hope you fathers are having a great Father's Day. I got treated to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and I'm not even a father.....haha....my hub paid for it, but hey, it's both our money, so it doesn't matter if I pay for it or he does, it comes out of the same bag......

happy-fathers-day.jpg

I would've dropped-by for a spell to watch those w/ you :D

Forum List

Back