Non Cliquity Clack Club

Hey Grandma!! It's good to see you too! Yes, I am feeling much better. Thanks for thinking of me. :)
I missed you guys too.

806009544_1360595826.gif
S

See you soon.....:)

Well, the power bill is going to be HUGE! Someone left the AC on and its all dusty in here too!!

Well dammit....don't go off like that again.....:lol:

I told Dot Com to vacuum, but you know how he doesn't pay attention....:lol:

lol. I didn't plan to go anywhere...but a nice mod saw how much I needed a vaca and SHOVED the ticket in my hand and sent me off to umbrella'd drinks on tropical shores. She even gave me some snorkel gear and CK gave me a USMB hat to keep the sun off my face as I laid about drinking smoothies. Too bad nobody sent a masseuse. A hunky one. Humph. Well..beggars can't be choosers and it was a freebee vaca and I enjoyed it.

Dot...get to vac'ing. It's musty in here. Open up some winders while yer at it!

:smiliehug:

Thanks Stat!

Been watching Kill Bill volumes 1 and 2....and she is just about to kill Bill..then off to bed I go!

Nice to be back, folks! I'm all rested now, lol.

Hugs!

goodmorning+Rose-782994.gif

Good to see you back Gracie. At least you've come back as yourself and not "Catface", or some other weird noob pretending to be new.....:lol:

lol. I didn't plan to go anywhere...but a nice mod saw how much I needed a vaca and SHOVED the ticket in my hand and sent me off to umbrella'd drinks on tropical shores. She even gave me some snorkel gear and CK gave me a USMB hat to keep the sun off my face as I laid about drinking smoothies. Too bad nobody sent a masseuse. A hunky one. Humph. Well..beggars can't be choosers and it was a freebee vaca and I enjoyed it.

Dot...get to vac'ing. It's musty in here. Open up some winders while yer at it!

:smiliehug:

Welcome back, Gracie!

Good to see you back where you belong! :smiliehug:

Ack! The thread is dyin'! Halp! Anyone still around in this here joint?

I've been spending entirely too much time in the Mafia Zone.

And I'm spending too much time watching the NBA finals, because LeBron, so...

*dusts off the table and the chairs nearest it*

I can sit here for a bit before bedtime. I have to go to bed early tonight. My son's coming over to do an oil change on his car (why can't he do it at home or at his FIL's?) and he'll eat everything in the kitchen if I'm not out there standing guard.

I am waiting for Dual Survival. For some odd reason, I like that show. I miss Cody, but the new guy seems to fill in pretty well.

I don't "get" the mafia games. Maybe because they are WAY too long.

There's talk of making the Mafia day periods a bit shorter. It would move the game along faster.

The ones here are a hoot. Most of us are noobs to the game and we've been bumbling around trying to learn all the tricks to playing. I didn't do so well, I was killed last night!:D

Forum List

Back