Non Cliquity Clack Club

When I was pink, I was browsing the mafia thread just to keep up, but it dragged on so long..I got bored. I can imagine playing it. I'd probably want to be killed off just from boredom.

I'm glad a few folks are still here too, Dot. :)

Meanwhile...when I was on vaca for that week...I met a few folks somewhere else (not affiliated with anyone here) and invited one of them. I told her to come straight to usmb Lounge cuz of the meanies...so I hope she does. Nice lady.

Meanwhile..Dual Survival dude. Joe. Just what is his purpose on this show anyway? All he does is bitch and gripe...but I have NEVER seen him start a fire. Ever.

There's talk of making the Mafia day periods a bit shorter. It would move the game along faster.

The ones here are a hoot. Most of us are noobs to the game and we've been bumbling around trying to learn all the tricks to playing. I didn't do so well, I was killed last night!:D

Damn I wish Wake would shorten the days. The wishy-washy behavior is driving me to drink!

Good evening everyone....I would come here more often, but I usually go by the threads that are in my CP, and for some reason this one keeps dropping out, and then I forget it's there or I have to go looking for it. Same thing with Cheers....yet some threads like "Newbie" threads seem to stay forever, even if I don't want to see them anymore because once I've done my welcome, I don't care who else does....:D

Anyway....I hope that more people post here, that way it will stay in my CP and we can chat more often.

Now, it's almost time for me to go beddie-bye....!

Big bad soldier...BIG guy. Got a sunburn on his wanger and now he wants to go home.

Maybe tomorrow we can chat some more....

goodnight.jpg

Yeah! It sure did, lol. Slept pretty durn good for once and woke up to....NO BUMBLE BEES! Dayum. Took a whole week for them to get the drift.

Yeah! It sure did, lol. Slept pretty durn good for once and woke up to....NO BUMBLE BEES! Dayum. Took a whole week for them to get the drift.

Good morning Gracie....it's been hot since 8:00 a.m. here.....yesterday it went up to 93 degrees....I can't imagine what summer is going to be like.

hot-sun1.jpg

Maybe going to a movie might cool me off......:D

Good evening everyone....I would come here more often, but I usually go by the threads that are in my CP, and for some reason this one keeps dropping out, and then I forget it's there or I have to go looking for it. Same thing with Cheers....yet some threads like "Newbie" threads seem to stay forever, even if I don't want to see them anymore because once I've done my welcome, I don't care who else does....:D

Anyway....I hope that more people post here, that way it will stay in my CP and we can chat more often.

Now, it's almost time for me to go beddie-bye....!

Unsubscribe to the newbies as soon as you are done. The NCCC is nice and quiet hanging in the background. Personally I like it that way. I pop in and see who has posted even if I don't. The Fireplace is the same. Just a cool place to be sometimes.

Good morning Gracie....it's been hot since 8:00 a.m. here.....yesterday it went up to 93 degrees....I can't imagine what summer is going to be like.

hot-sun1.jpg

Maybe going to a movie might cool me off......:D

It was HIGH humidity yesterday...with clouds so thick and dense, it didn't really rain...it was just really moist everywhere. But today it is nice and warm and a light breeze...so I have been enjoying my yard for the first time in a week. Watered too!

Forum List

Back