Non Essential government workers are laid off at Midnite EST

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The question I have is why does the government hire Non Essential folks anyhow?

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.

Why should the President or any taxpayer give a shit if someone who isn't necessary isn't working?

Due mostly to Obama, the federal government has a $21 Trillion debt, get rid of the non-essential would be a good first step.
^ lol the polish guy is totally ignorant. Surprise!

They will get a vacation, and all their back pay in full. Just like they did during Lyin’ Ted’s Green Eggs and Ham shutdown. MAGA!

I have a good friend who works as a therapist at the VA. He is one of the "non-essential" workers you think should be fired. So the veterans that are fighting to keep their sanity, due to the horrors and stresses from their service, will be on their own. That isn't Obama's doing. That is a function of what the military faces during wartime.

As a government worker, I can state categorically that all government work is non-essential.

I have a good friend who works as a therapist at the VA. He is one of the "non-essential" workers you think should be fired. So the veterans that are fighting to keep their sanity, due to the horrors and stresses from their service, will be on their own. That isn't Obama's doing. That is a function of what the military faces during wartime.

Apparently Chuck and Nancy don't think that the work you therapist friend does at the VA is important. Else they would have ok'ed the stinking $5 billion to protect the border.

They will get a vacation, and all their back pay in full. Just like they did during Lyin’ Ted’s Green Eggs and Ham shutdown. MAGA!

That reminds me of a polish joke how many pollacks does it take and you can fill in the rest almost anything will work as long as there are 3 plus.

Apparently Chuck and Nancy don't think that the work you therapist friend does at the VA is important. Else they would have ok'ed the stinking $5 billion to protect the border.

Apparently Trump doesn't think veterans application's for benefits and disability stop at midnight also plus any pending get put on hold. On the VA medical centers remain open.

Apparently Trump doesn't think veterans application's for benefits and disability stop at midnight also plus any pending get put on hold. On the VA medical centers remain open.

I don't know what President Trump thinks or doesn't think about this.

But he had already laid down the law that the Wall will be built. And if Chuck and Nancy refuse to do it, then they are responsible for anything bad that comes from their decision to disobey their President.

Why do you guys ask this same stupid question every time the government is shut down?

Why don’t you look it up?

Last edited:

Wow, that was a quick change of tune.

Or perhaps they disagree with spending $5 billion we don't have?

I don't know what President Trump thinks or doesn't think about this.

But he had already laid down the law that the Wall will be built. And if Chuck and Nancy refuse to do it, then they are responsible for anything bad that comes from their decision to disobey their President.

How many pollacks does it take to understand that Trump said on TV he would own the shut? ON TV TV TV TV

We could have them working AND save $5 billion Mr. Poland! Don’t they teach math over there in the 3rd world?!

upload_2018-12-21_22-4-1.png

Pass the Org. VETO PROOF SENATE VOTE,
You have 72 and now more votes.
And Jan 3rd Pelosi will slam the GREAT DOUCHE 3 days into the new year.
And the 2019 Hearing schedule will be attached to it..

You don't have to be a full time dickhead.
Turn on Netflix and watch Blazing Saddles and chill

We could have them working AND save $5 billion Mr. Poland! Don’t they teach math over there in the 3rd world?!

Spending $5 Billion on the Wall will deter illegal aliens and reduce the amount that the taxpayers have to pony up to support the freeloaders pouring over the southern frontier.

I’m at the most boring Christmas party of my life, but I’ve got liquor and 5% battery left on a smart phone baby!

Spending $5 Billion on the Wall will deter illegal aliens and reduce the amount that the taxpayers have to pony up to support the freeloaders pouring over the southern frontier.
Okay, Poland! We built 700 miles of wall already. This year we broke records for entry! Woohoo!

hehehe :2up: ....

right you are!

If the government is still stealing money from your paycheck every two weeks, they have not shut down. End of story.

Forum List

Back