Non-whites surging in North Carolina, Nevada and Florida!

https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/785878553749557249

North Carolina
- Black registration up 6% since 2012
- Latino registration up 50% since 2012

Florida
- 10/3 to 10/9, Dems outnumbered GOP mail ballot requests 2:1

Nevada
- Latino registration up 24% since 2012

This should be very favorable for Clinton!

I live in Florida and I have seen no support of Hitlery at all...no yard signs, bumper stickers....no nothing. Mail ballot requests???? "Vote early and vote often" is the mantra of the leftard clown posse of commies because the ends justifies the means. The leftard clown posse party thrives on the uninformed and compliant types.

Early voting among Republicans has nosedived this year. Absentee ballot returns, compared to 2012, are down 40% for Republicans, up 10% for Democrats and Independents.

NC’s 2016 Voter Turnout (through 10 October)

That's the Trump effect. He's crushing Republican turnout, while the Democrats are energized.

Early voting among Republicans has nosedived this year. Absentee ballot returns, compared to 2012, are down 40% for Republicans, up 10% for Democrats and Independents.

NC’s 2016 Voter Turnout (through 10 October)

That's the Trump effect. He's crushing Republican turnout, while the Democrats are energized.

Perhaps people are wanting to show up in person than count on having their absentee ballots actually show up in the totals?

I can't believe this is the same Matthew from just a couple years ago
Na it's the same one. Just a tad bit more retarded. And feminine. I think he might have even started a menstrual cycle..
No he's grown a lot. He used to be a novasteve, shootspeeders, steve mcgarrett clone. But then again, since you're a Trump rube, I suppose you think they're the peak of human evolution.

Na it's the same one. Just a tad bit more retarded. And feminine. I think he might have even started a menstrual cycle..
No he's grown a lot. He used to be a novasteve, shootspeeders, steve mcgarrett clone. But then again, since you're a Trump rube, I suppose you think they're the peak of human evolution.

That is hilarious...coming from a "knows-nothing" leftard shill such as yourself.

That is hilarious...coming from a "knows-nothing" leftard shill such as yourself.
Thanks Dale

Thanks Dale

Do you know what a "comma" is and where to use one?????

Thanks Dale

There's another path for you Dale: Alcoholics Anonymous

God wants this for you

Thanks Dale

God wants this for you

If there is ever a "Dumb Ass Anonymous"? May you be a charter member. (snicker)

Rick Scott refused to extend voter registration after the hurricane but a judge reversed his order. Republicans are so sneaky. So good at voter suppression.

Thanks Dale

God wants this for you

Meanwhile you're a member of "dumb ass right out in the open." (snicker)

Thanks Dale

God wants this for you

I could piss a better argument in the snow after knocking back a six pack than you could using a keyboard....and on the best day you ever had. Watching you try to post is like coming across a dog licking it's sac.....it makes everyone else disgusted and the only one enjoying it is the dog....

Thanks Dale

God wants this for you

I could piss a better argument in the snow after knocking back a six pack than you could using a keyboard....and on the best day you ever had. Watching you try to post is like coming across a dog licking it's sac.....it makes everyone else disgusted and the only one enjoying it is the dog....
^ so dumb (snicker)

God wants this for you

^ so dumb (snicker)
66265310.jpg

God wants this for you

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121
Are you saying that acting like a retard is the tactic you used? I'll go ahead and agree with that then.

Forum List

Back