Non-whites surging in North Carolina, Nevada and Florida!

If there is ever a "Dumb Ass Anonymous"? May you be a charter member. (snicker)
Meanwhile you're a member of "dumb ass right out in the open." (snicker)

I could piss a better argument in the snow after knocking back a six pack than you could using a keyboard....and on the best day you ever had. Watching you try to post is like coming across a dog licking it's sac.....it makes everyone else disgusted and the only one enjoying it is the dog....
^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121
Are you saying that acting like a retard is the tactic you used? I'll go ahead and agree with that then.

I could piss a better argument in the snow after knocking back a six pack than you could using a keyboard....and on the best day you ever had. Watching you try to post is like coming across a dog licking it's sac.....it makes everyone else disgusted and the only one enjoying it is the dog....
^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121
Are you saying that acting like a retard is the tactic you used? I'll go ahead and agree with that then.
Feel free to point out where they used facts

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121
You know that conservatives don't lie.

Of all the multitude of things conservatives won't ever do, lying is far from one of them.

Of all the multitude of things conservatives won't ever do, lying is far from one of them.
Agree. Some of them do stretch the truth occasionally.

Agree. Some of them do stretch the truth occasionally.
"Occasionally" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If there is ever a "Dumb Ass Anonymous"? May you be a charter member. (snicker)

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

What I have noticed about the majority of leftards is that they are devoid of facts and deal strictly on emotions because they are so "touchy feely". I blame it on the fact that they suffer from arrested development. They can't debate or discuss an issue without resorting to insults because that is the only thing they have to fall back on. Leftards suffer from cognitive dissonance by a ten to one margin of the neocons because they are so invested in what is spewed to them by the minions that are mouthpieces for their beloved corporate "gubermint"......it's so sickening to me.

I will drop truth bombs about the neocons and bust on the Bush crime family and the right wingers never attack me.....but tell the truth about leftards? It's like I attacked the Pope and pissed in their holy water. You can't handle what I post here nor can you refute it because you lack the intellect. Sucks for you.......(snicker)

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

What I have noticed about the majority of leftards is that they are devoid of facts and deal strictly on emotions because they are so "touchy feely". I blame it on the fact that they suffer from arrested development. They can't debate or discuss an issue without resorting to insults because that is the only thing they have to fall back on. Leftards suffer from cognitive dissonance by a ten to one margin of the neocons because they are so invested in what is spewed to them by the minions that are mouthpieces for their beloved corporate "gubermint"......it's so sickening to me.

I will drop truth bombs about the neocons and bust on the Bush crime family and the right wingers never attack me.....but tell the truth about leftards? It's like I attacked the Pope and pissed in their holy water. You can't handle what I post here nor can you refute it because you lack the intellect., Sucks for you.......(snicker)
Dubya and his disastrous admin have been unanimously denounced by everyone. So don't feel too special about it.

Too bad you idiots were cheerleading for him while he was destroying the country.

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

I will drop truth bombs about the neocons and bust on the Bush crime family and the right wingers never attack me.....but tell the truth about leftards? It's like I attacked the Pope and pissed in their holy water. You can't handle what I post here nor can you refute it because you lack the intellect. Sucks for you.......(snicker)

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

:cuckoo:

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

I will drop truth bombs about the neocons and bust on the Bush crime family and the right wingers never attack me.....but tell the truth about leftards? It's like I attacked the Pope and pissed in their holy water. You can't handle what I post here nor can you refute it because you lack the intellect., Sucks for you.......(snicker)
Dubya and his disastrous admin have been unanimously denounced by everyone. So don't feel too special about it.

Too bad you idiots were cheerleading for him while he was destroying the country.

The Bush and Clinton crime families vacation together. Bill "drop trou" considers GH Bush a "father figure". They made loads of money running cocaine into the country using the Mena Airport in Arkansas during Iran/Contra......it was decided in 1984 that Bill "drop trou" would be president in 1992.

The Bush and Clinton crime families vacation together. Bill "drop trou" considers GH Bush a "father figure". They made loads of money running cocaine into the country using the Mena Airport in Arkansas during Iran/Contra......it was decided in 1984 that Bill "drop trou" would be president in 1992.
Oh okay...

09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-3.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Oh okay...

So are you saying that they didn't??????? Come on, OldFool...I want you to publicly declare that GH Bush and Clinton were not running cocaine into Mena and that the money wasn't being laundered by BCCI.......declare it or STFU.:afro:

Oh okay...

So are you saying that they didn't??????? Come on, OldFool...I want you to publicly declare that GH Bush and Clinton were not running cocaine into Mena and that the money wasn't being laundered by BCCI.......declare it or STFU.:afro:
I want you to check into rehab. Do it or STFU.

Oh okay...

I want you to check into rehab. Do it or STFU.

That wasn't the question, little fella...yes or no........simple to answer for someone as "simple" as you......

(snicker)

From the July 1995 issue of Penthouse Magazine.

The Crimes of Mena

Sometime during the past year I posted an excerpt from a story about a man in Arkansas that had dealings with Bill Clinton when he was Governor. The man's wife had a car problem one day and decided to use her husbands car. For some reason she opened the trunk and she said it was so full of stacks of hundred dollar bills that she had difficulty closing the trunk lid. She went back into the house and confronted her husband and asked if he was running drugs for Bill Clinton again. He told her no, "That money belongs to Vince Foster and I'm just holding it for him." I was trying to google the man but I couldn't remember the name. Then I ran across this Penthouse article and remembered reading it in 1995. It just goes to show that Liberals excuse everything the Clinton Crime Family ever did. It talks of how Reagan, the Bushes and Clinton were involved in drugs and arms for the Contras.

From the July 1995 issue of Penthouse Magazine.

The Crimes of Mena

Sometime during the past year I posted an excerpt from a story about a man in Arkansas that had dealings with Bill Clinton when he was Governor. The man's wife had a car problem one day and decided to use her husbands car. For some reason she opened the trunk and she said it was so full of stacks of hundred dollar bills that she had difficulty closing the trunk lid. She went back into the house and confronted her husband and asked if he was running drugs for Bill Clinton again. He told her no, "That money belongs to Vince Foster and I'm just holding it for him." I was trying to google the man but I couldn't remember the name. Then I ran across this Penthouse article and remembered reading it in 1995. It just goes to show that Liberals excuse everything the Clinton Crime Family ever did. It talks of how Reagan, the Bushes and Clinton were involved in drugs and arms for the Contras.

Barry Seal and Chip Tatum flew in cocaine from Nicaragua and landed at the Mena Airport in Arkansas that Clinton protected at he behest of GH Bush. 5K of arms were exchanged for 15K of pure, uncut cocaine.After it was cut with a baby laxative or any other chemical used to dilute it, the street value was 150K and all the politicians that knew about this operation got a piece of that pie. Opium still fills the ATMs even today and that money is laundered through the banks with no scrutiny from the SEC or the IRS.....of course, if the average citizen was to deposit 10K in cash? The DHS, FBI and the IRS would be on them like stink on shit. The CIA funded opium trade has been going on in earnest since the Korean War....it's BIG, BIG money....almost as much as child trafficking that the CIA is also behind.

^ so dumb (snicker)
View attachment 93121

Ha, the touchy freely peeps are trump defenders.

Forum List

Back