None of you are rich. Why are you defending billionaires?

It has absolutely nothing to do with class envy. On the other hand, the right wing is entirely based on hatred of the poor and the weak.

Wow... how so?

Poor people are poor because they are bad people, are they not?

No they are poor for many varied reasons. The biggest reason is they've made very bad decisions. Like break-dancing or gang-banging their way thru high school. Or having babies too early or taking up that coke habit.

OUR job is to do the triage and sort that stuff out. Not write the same check to the coke-head and the mentally retarded. But that's the lefty job to stereotype. NEVER in my lifetime have I seen such an abnormal fixation on DIFFERENCES between folks.

Thanks mom and dad for not raising me with such a victimized view of the natural order of things.

No shit... how'd you like to go through life with that outlook?
My view of what motivates the right wind has never been a burden, but thanks for your concern.

Seriously is that a view you are a slave to the rich engrained in you by parental influence or from your own reckoning ?.

Mine taught me I could accomplish anything I put my mind, sacrifice and effort to.

No shit... how'd you like to go through life with that outlook?
My view of what motivates the right wind has never been a burden, but thanks for your concern.

Seriously is that a view you are a slave to the rich engrained in you by parental influence or from your own reckoning ?.

Mine taught me I could accomplish anything I put my mind, sacrifice and effort to.

Shhhhhhh..... you'll make his head explode with that kinda talk.

:blowup:

Class Warfare!!!!!

Class Warfare started before Republicans apologized to BP.

It started before the Bush Tax cuts for billionaires.

It started before business and the Chamber of Commerce began giving to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

It began before Republicans created subsidies for oil companies.

Class Warfare began before medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy.

It was before corporations, with Republican help, moved millions of jobs to China.

It was before Republicans practiced voter suppression in Midwestern state.

I think it's been around for awhile.

Ummmm we know Obama and democrats are liars and we know you and your ilk are to smitten with them to figure it out.....
I can't speak for Dean but I am among his "ilk" and my opinion of Obama is he is better than Bush, which isn't saying much. I think of him as a major disappointment who diligently avoids stepping on the toes of anyone who could negatively affect his future when he leaves Office.

If and when it become apparent that Obama has little to no chance for re-election my hope is the DNC puts up a different candidate next year. Someone like Senator Bernie Sanders.

Class Warfare!!!!!

Class Warfare started before Republicans apologized to BP.

It started before the Bush Tax cuts for billionaires.

It started before business and the Chamber of Commerce began giving to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

It began before Republicans created subsidies for oil companies.

Class Warfare began before medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy.

It was before corporations, with Republican help, moved millions of jobs to China.

It was before Republicans practiced voter suppression in Midwestern state.

I think it's been around for awhile.

Ummmm we know Obama and democrats are liars and we know you and your ilk are to smitten with them to figure it out.....
I can't speak for Dean but I am among his "ilk" and my opinion of Obama is he is better than Bush, which isn't saying much. I think of him as a major disappointment who diligently avoids stepping on the toes of anyone who could negatively affect his future when he leaves Office.

If and when it become apparent that Obama has little to no chance for re-election my hope is the DNC puts up a different candidate next year. Someone like Senator Bernie Sanders.

Bernie motherfuck'n Sanders? OMG......... maybe his running mate could be Cynthia McKinney?

:cuckoo:

The typical rightwinger is obsessed with celebrity - especially rich celebrity. The rich to the right are like the royalty to the English - they love them, no matter what, and have no problem with them having more and more and more. They honestly believe that without rich people, the economy could produce nothing.

But the most recent trend in right wing ideology - and the most scary - is that financial success not only equals financial worth - it equals moral worth as well. If someone is poor, its because they are morally deficient - if someone is rich, it is because they are morally virtuous. And it matters not how this came into being. If you are born wealthy and never actually work in your life, then you are still the virtuous "job creator" to the right - while if you are born to a single parent in poverty and have a bad education, you are still poor because of character and moral deficiencies.

Thanks mom and dad for not raising me with such a victimized view of the natural order of things.

And Bob's your Uncle.

That's the whole Conservative view in a nutshell. The rich and powerful are rich and powerful because divinity made it so..or it's a "natural" right.

It's the whole theory behind monarchy.

Thanks. :clap2:

Natural order is free of divinity (certainly specfic organized divinity).

The laws of nature will not fail the application to modern technological and social problems.

And Bob's your Uncle.

That's the whole Conservative view in a nutshell. The rich and powerful are rich and powerful because divinity made it so..or it's a "natural" right.

The laws of nature will not fail the application to modern technological and social problems.

So, do you Marxist asshats lie awake at night dreaming this stupid shit up?

:lol:

And Bob's your Uncle.

So, do you Marxist asshats lie awake at night dreaming this stupid shit up?

:lol:

Clarify your transmission ?

The typical rightwinger is obsessed with celebrity - especially rich celebrity. The rich to the right are like the royalty to the English - they love them, no matter what, and have no problem with them having more and more and more. They honestly believe that without rich people, the economy could produce nothing.

But the most recent trend in right wing ideology - and the most scary - is that financial success not only equals financial worth - it equals moral worth as well. If someone is poor, its because they are morally deficient - if someone is rich, it is because they are morally virtuous. And it matters not how this came into being. If you are born wealthy and never actually work in your life, then you are still the virtuous "job creator" to the right - while if you are born to a single parent in poverty and have a bad education, you are still poor because of character and moral deficiencies.

You forgot to use the sarcasm smiley.
Some people may think you actually believe that.

its true. The right doesn't even want poor people to be able to vote, that is how much they despise them.

You are serious? :confused:

go fuck yourself you dumb shit. hahaha im a liar.

real intelligent asshole

"
The goal is to raise an additional $400 billion in taxes the next decade by reducing the level of deduction from taxes the income group above $200,000 will be allowed."

Obama's Attempts To Tax The Rich - Forbes
yeah i read it, but that looks like a blog, so pass.

Note mine says Tax on anyone making over a million a YEAR.

Its Forbes you ASSHAT!

http://www.forbes.com

My sense has always been most who advocate for egalitarian policy do so from a failure to learn that shit just ain't fair in formative childhood.

Forum List

Back