Normalization of abnormal behaviors

If models are selling dates publicly and advertising such, yup, the PA laws will govern if she has to take a date.

Vote Republican, because you are not injured by being discriminated against.:banana:

LOL That was much easier than showing how you are injured by being discriminated against hey?
Here's an idea. Sit down with a minority and explain to them how they are not injured by being discriminated against. Explain to them how their people wasted their time.

vpdrwm.jpg

You still can't explain how a law that provides protections for certain groups, but not others is legal.
They are legal for the same reason that a Bill of Rights which provides protections for certain rights, but not others, is constitutional.

There were those who argued against the Bill of Rights precisely because it implied rights were bestowed by the Constitution and did not exist in nature, and therefore any rights not named were not protected.

What? Try being honest here. The BIll of Right has nothing to do with this question.

How is a law which IGNORES the 14th Amendment legal?

The 14th SPECIFICALLY states that any law must protect ALL Americans Equally.

People of the occult are NOT protected the same way people of race are by PA laws. That's a violation of the 14th Amendment.

That isn't even hard to figure out. I never would have dreamed you are THIS stupid.

Or is it just dishonesty?

It's really quite simple. IF you believe the government can prevent a business from discriminating the law should read simply "no discriminating, period" not single out certain factors you can't discriminate based on. BUT even the people who passed the law knew that they really didn't have the authority to tell businesses they couldn't discriminate but at that time they KNEW they could convince enough people that it was okay to make just discrimination based on race illegal, who at that time was going to argue differently? Then every few years they have to amend the damn law to include this group or that group.

It's stupid.If I own a business and don't want your business, it's MY business. I pay the bills. I worked hard to build it, in fucking fact, telling me I MUST work for someone I don't want to is slavery.

What if you went into work one day and your employer told you "you don't work for us anymore, we're sending you to ______" hey fuck you buddy , you're involved in business so you can't say no.

Jesus Christ.

Vote Republican, because you are not injured by being discriminated against.:banana:

LOL That was much easier than showing how you are injured by being discriminated against hey?
Here's an idea. Sit down with a minority and explain to them how they are not injured by being discriminated against. Explain to them how their people wasted their time.

vpdrwm.jpg

Obviously those people were assaulted and that is not the same as being discriminated against, duh.

Let's talk about freedom. Do you think that you are "free" if you are forced by law to publicly acknowledge, praise, condone, accept or like... someone or something you genuinely don't like? Should you have the freedom to like or dislike on your own terms?

You see, I believe this is at the core of what is currently happening in society. It is being shifted toward a sense of "fairness" by the social justice crew. It's not "fair" that some people are frowned upon, their behavior unacceptable to others. We're forced to accept them and accommodate them in every way, whether we like them or agree with them or not. If we don't, we are labeled and ostracized as racists and bigots.

The thing about "fair" is, you can't have fairness AND freedom. Whatever you do to make things more "fair" for some, makes things more "unfair" for others. The old adage is: Life's not fair. It's been true for thousands of years, it hasn't stopped suddenly being true.

Homosexuality is abnormal human behavior. We can pass all kinds of laws to accommodate homosexuals and their lifestyle. We can condemn anyone who dares to criticize them or discriminate against them in any way. But no matter what society does, homosexuality will remain an abnormal human behavior and some people will not accept it or like it. If you're expecting any other outcome, you are expecting a fantasy to come true. So do we keep passing more laws? Demanding by force that people accept what they don't accept? Is that freedom?
It is a limitation on freedom, the same as no, you may not burn a witch, I don't really care what your holy book says.

Moderation, even in freedom. Otherwise you don't have freedom, you have anarchy.

Can you burn a witch? No. Can they burn you? No. Free enough.

Burning someone =/= discriminating against them. Can we have an honest discussion please.
The point is exactly the same.

Can you make a law that limits the freedom of one group to discriminate against another group? Yes, you can.

The point is NOT the fucking same you moron.

You are not injured by being discriminated against. You are obviously injured if I burn you.

In point of fact stupid, I could legally hang a sign outside my business that read "no witches" and just kick anyone who I suspected of being a witch right out the door and refuse to serve them and that would be fucking legal. Proving that the occult isn't provided the same protections as race and therefor the so called Public Accommodation laws are unconstitutional b/c they do not protect everyone equally.

That's deeply stupid.

Assault is a form of discrimination.

Any attempt to conflate private association as a protection for doing public business fails.

vpdrwm.jpg

Obviously those people were assaulted and that is not the same as being discriminated against, duh.
Okay. This really is like talking to a five year old. The point went way, way, way over your head.

The reason those people are doing a sit-in at a lunch counter is because blacks were discriminated against. Now why would they do a sit-in if they didn't feel they were being injured by discrimination?

I would so love to see you try to explain this to a black person.

Idiot.

vpdrwm.jpg

In a town with one grocery store and one gas station, if _______s can't buy food or gas there, are they being harmed?

People of the occult are NOT protected the same way people of race are by PA laws.
They most certainly are. Their religion is protected not only by the 14th Amendment, but by the 1st as well.

Idiot.

You moron, we're talking about PA laws here , and no they most certainly are not. I can kick all the witches out of my business I want.

But, for the sake of argument since you will now want to claim that WIccan is a religion LOL let's use another example. What if I owned a business and hung up a sign that read "No Trump supporters?" PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion , so I use "Trump" instead.

Can I legally discriminate against Trump supporters? What about people with red head? What about people wearing blue clothes? What about smelly people? What about people with accents? How about people who haven't graduated high school? What about people who like to fish? What about vegans?

I think you get my point.

The next time you blame Mexicans or "because gifts" as the reason you lost an election, whatever you do, don't think it might have had something to do with the attitude behind "you are not injured by being discriminated against". Don't look in the mirror for the reason you got your ass kicked.

People of the occult are NOT protected the same way people of race are by PA laws.
They most certainly are. Their religion is protected not only by the 14th Amendment, but by the 1st as well.

Idiot.

You moron, we're talking about PA laws here , and no they most certainly are not. I can kick all the witches out of my business I want.

No, you can't.

But, for the sake of argument since you will now want to claim that WIccan is a religion LOL

I'm not claiming Wiccan is a religion. It IS a religion. And it is one recognized by the government.

vpdrwm.jpg

In a town with one grocery store and one gas station, if _______s can't buy food or gas there, are they being harmed?

No , because they can either A) open a store or gas station and make bank off the people who the other idiot is discriminating against, or they can fucking move.

It's called freedom.

Idiot.

No, you can't.

I've already conceded that maybe you could claim that being a witch is a religion.

PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion
Are you suuuuure you aren't a five year old?

Is that your response when you in fact can't deny that I could discriminate against Democrats? In point of fact, where I live I can discriminate against gays and transgenders too. Which means they also are not given the same protections as race.

vpdrwm.jpg

No , because they can either A) open a store or gas station and make bank off the people who the other idiot is discriminating against, or they can fucking move.

It's called freedom.
We tried your kind of freedom once. It failed. Now you have our version, it works.

I am actually against the federal government telling a business who they must serve, or what perks they must provide to their employees. Unfortunately, asshole bigots and racists have ruined that for everyone.

The intractability and willful stupidity of bigots and racists has forced all right thinking people to compromise a very important principle for a much greater cause.

Wiccan is a religion, period.

No one can run a gas station and prohibit Wiccans or Trumpists from shopping there.

Forum List

Back