🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Normalization of abnormal behaviors

PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion
Are you suuuuure you aren't a five year old?

Is that your response when you in fact can't deny that I could discriminate against Democrats? In point of fact, where I live I can discriminate against gays and transgenders too. Which means they also are not given the same protections as race.
What do the protected classes all have in common?

I'll give you a GIANT hint in the form of another question. How long have the Democrats been an oppressed people?

Oh, so now you're argument is that oppressed people deserve special protection of law. Can you show me where that is allowed under the 14th?

Are you telling me that if a spat of businesses denying service to redheads were to occur that redheads would be oppressed and therefor hair color should be added to those protected under PA laws?
Gingers have rights same as you.
F&B has trouble understanding everyone else has the same rights he does.

This is the very reason we will not let the abnormal trumphucs win or their allies.

Normalization of abnormal behaviors

Here's how stupid Jake is.

Trump has never said word one about gays and is ON RECORD as stating that in his opinions trannies should use whatever restroom they feel comfortable in and still and yet brain damaged Jake tries to lay this at Trump's feet.

Jake's a broken record.
You racists and haters and xenophobes and anti-LGBT folks are not going to get Trump into office.

You are the reason, in good part, he will lose badly.

Hey, did you ever figure out how Trump is going to destroy the republic?

:eek:

I do not owe anyone respect, compassion or even a kindly thought now and then.

Even if PA laws force service, the aberrant aren't entitled to the good will of the vendor. That baker is fully within his or her rights to see that degenerate customer on the street and give them an honest opinion then and there.
Only in your degenerate mind, dear.

Huh?

No , actually even the woefully stupid PA laws don't prevent a baker from being rude to a customer. Or from serving them a terrible cake.

If a baker were to see a gay couple come in the door and shouted out "howdy faggots , yall wanting a so called wedding cake to celebrate the fudge packery?" that's legal.

Stupid, but legal.

Is that your response when you in fact can't deny that I could discriminate against Democrats? In point of fact, where I live I can discriminate against gays and transgenders too. Which means they also are not given the same protections as race.

I'll give you a GIANT hint in the form of another question. How long have the Democrats been an oppressed people?

Oh, so now you're argument is that oppressed people deserve special protection of law. Can you show me where that is allowed under the 14th?

Are you telling me that if a spat of businesses denying service to redheads were to occur that redheads would be oppressed and therefor hair color should be added to those protected under PA laws?
Apparently.

Those who never took a hit, pretend no one ever did.
2bb9c1f9b43608f87d3a1abc957f052c.jpg

The baker is accountable to law and PA as they are determined.

If you want to be stupid, go for it.

What the fuck are you talking about stupid? I in no way believe I have a right to force another person to sell something to me, so what rights do you claim I believe I have that others don't?

You fucking idiot. What's even dumber is that you claim that as you defend a law that gives some groups protections that other groups don't have. You are one dumb motherfucker Jake.

PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion

Correct, they can open a business that says "gingers only" and I'll think "yep that's their right" and go on down the road to somewhere that wants my fucking money.

I do not owe anyone respect, compassion or even a kindly thought now and then.

Even if PA laws force service, the aberrant aren't entitled to the good will of the vendor. That baker is fully within his or her rights to see that degenerate customer on the street and give them an honest opinion then and there.
Only in your degenerate mind, dear.

Huh?

No , actually even the woefully stupid PA laws don't prevent a baker from being rude to a customer. Or from serving them a terrible cake.

If a baker were to see a gay couple come in the door and shouted out "howdy faggots , yall wanting a so called wedding cake to celebrate the fudge packery?" that's legal.

Stupid, but legal.
The degenerate is entitled to even less outside of the business on the street.

Correct, they can open a business that says "gingers only" and I'll think "yep that's their right" and go on down the road to somewhere that wants my fucking money.
Your argument died, decades ago. It didn't work, people like you used your power to fuck with the lives of others. Now you no longer can, and we are all much better off because of it.

Your freedom to fuck with people just because you can is now limited. That is a very good thing.

Your argument died, decades ago. It didn't work, people like you used your power to fuck with the lives of others. Now you no longer can, and we are all much better off because of it.

Your freedom to fuck with people just because you can is now limited. That is a very good thing.

No worries. eventually you authoritarian fools on the left and right are going to piss off enough people that we will have the power to finally shut all of you up.

There is a kind of logical argument that basically says the left's version of 'tolerance' might allow individuals the freedom to be themselves. As much as I hate the normalization of abnormal behaviors the alternative may not be any better. I may not want to live in a society where any behavior that is out of line with what is considered normal is punished harshly. How would anyone feel that they are free to be themselves if they simply can't be themselves without some form of social punishment.

The issue that comes up for me transgenders and homos. On one hand I get a little tired of being told I have to except this when I don't want to but on the other hand I think if people really feel more comfortable being themselves as in dressing up as women then they should be allowed to be themselves. I think that is what everyone really wants which is the freedom to be yourself. If you don't want to except transgenders then don't but if you feel more comfortable being one then be one. It is that simple. I say this and I'm probably going to vote for Trump.

Nobody wants to force you to like transgenders. I'm a little uncomfortable around them myself. All they want is fair treatment and laws that don't discriminate against them. People can still hate them all they want.

no that is not all the more militant want.

In essence gays who want to force businesses to serve them or mentally ill cross dressers who want to force their way tino whatever bathroom facility they want are no different than the loons who want to carry AK47s through town, or idiots who believe they have a right to beat people up and call it a protest, or people who believe they have a right to stand on your lawn and scream that you are going to hell, or people who believe they have a right to fight with police who are simply doing their jobs. Etc etc etc

It's all a symptom of how stupid and selfish the average American has became.

Left or right, who cares ? You don't have a god damn right to violate the rights of other people...................

I'm sure you can find extreme views on any subject, and what a person might want isn't always what they have a right to demand. They demand fair treatment because they deserve it.

They deserve fair treatment from the Government. Absolutely agree. Fair and equal treatment all the way.

They don't deserve ANYTHING from me. I'm not required to treat people equally. That is where liberals get tripped up. I have a right to discriminate. I have that right. Now certainly if I discriminate you have a right to think I'm an asshole. That's not the point. The point is you are using the government to force people to do something all the while screaming about people who want to use the government to force people to behave a certain way.

It's preposterous.
So you live in a state with no laws preventing discrimination against LGBT's? Aren't you just the cock of the walk!

No worries. eventually you authoritarian fools on the left and right are going to piss off enough people that we will have the power to finally shut all of you up.
Dream on.

The Supreme Court has said you must have a rational reason for discriminating against someone. Like, say, a child molester. It can be proven a child molester is a menace to society. So you go ahead and hang a "We don't serve child molesters" sign. No problem. You have a totally rational reason for discrimination in that case.

No you don't, moron. How do you tell who IS and ISN'T a child molester? How do you know any details of their case? Maybe they were falsely accused? Maybe they plea bargained to avoid a harsher sentence? Maybe they were accused but never convicted, or maybe they were convicted but never guilty? YOU DON'T KNOW AND YOU CAN'T TELL!

All over this country we have sex offender registries where you can go find out where the sex offenders live... but you can't tell them they can't live there.

But there is no rational reason for discriminating against an interracial marriage or a same sex marriage. "We've always oppressed these people" is not a rational argument, even if you disguise it as a "tradition".

The rational reason for discriminating against "same sex marriages" is because there is no such thing. Marriage is the union of a man and woman. I don't care what the courts say, they're wrong about this and it's the reason we now debate trannies in bathrooms. Pretty soon, you'll be harping there is no reason to discriminate against interracial marriage, same sex marriage or child marriage! It's all a matter of time.

Your religion is protected. If you want to ban negroes or homos from your church, you can do that. I'm sure you can cite the chapter and verse from the bible for justifying your actions. I've had many a redneck in-law cite me the chapter and verse in the bible justifying slavery. Knock yourselves out.

Churches are private groups. They can discriminate on ANY basis they please.

But joint income tax returns aren't in the Bible. Neither are spousal Social Security benefits. In fact, that falls under the "render under Caesar" clause of the bible. That also happens to fall under the "equal protection of the laws" clause in the Constitution. So we're all good! Down with the tradition of oppression, up with evolving!

Until you've gone to an accredited seminary and gotten your theology degree, how about you stop lecturing religious people on what their bible says? Equal protection doesn't apply to things that aren't equal. A man marrying a man is not equal to a man marrying a woman. You want UNEQUAL protection under the law. And by that logic... Child molesters ought to be able to fuck little kids without you getting all butt hurt about it. That's why it's called a slippery slope.

And you can pretend you are a god-fearing righteous Christian as you kick a homo out of your bakery so you can get to the thrice-divorced customer in line behind the faggot, but you aren't fooling anyone except yourself. You sure as shit aren't fooling God. God has a lot more to say about hypocrites in the bible than he does about homos. So you better think real hard about that.

No one is holding up their religion to justify discrimination and you're not some new age Jerry Falwell, come to tell us all the good news! We discriminate against each other every single day. I guarantee you, if I followed you around today, I could have pointed out several times where you discriminated against someone over something. This fucking "holier than thou" attitude seems to only extend to the liberal social cause of the fucking day! You don't see your OWN discrimination, that's perfectly fine and dandy... no problems there... it's just what those Bible people want... That's your target for discrimination.

What the fuck are you talking about stupid? I in no way believe I have a right to force another person to sell something to me, so what rights do you claim I believe I have that others don't?

You fucking idiot. What's even dumber is that you claim that as you defend a law that gives some groups protections that other groups don't have. You are one dumb motherfucker Jake.
You are so confused. The PA laws govern, not your beliefs.

Forum List

Back