🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Normalization of abnormal behaviors

LOL That was much easier than showing how you are injured by being discriminated against hey?
Here's an idea. Sit down with a minority and explain to them how they are not injured by being discriminated against. Explain to them how their people wasted their time.

vpdrwm.jpg

Obviously those people were assaulted and that is not the same as being discriminated against, duh.
In a town with one grocery store and one gas station, if _______s can't buy food or gas there, are they being harmed?

No , because they can either A) open a store or gas station and make bank off the people who the other idiot is discriminating against, or they can fucking move.

It's called freedom.
We tried your kind of freedom once. It failed. Now you have our version, it works.

Oh sure it works for the people who have the upper hand, that isn't freedom for everyone though.

And no , we didn't try what I want once before, There was a time in this country when ONLY white men had any chance of owning any property or having any say in anything , and that isn't right either.

As I said, I believe in FREEDOM. Not just for me, not just for you, but for everyone, or at least as many people as possible.

I am actually against the federal government telling a business who they must serve, or what perks they must provide to their employees. Unfortunately, asshole bigots and racists have ruined that for everyone.

The intractability and willful stupidity of bigots and racists has forced all right thinking people to compromise a very important principle for a much greater cause.
It's either do that or let the S. J.s, the Lonstar_Logics, the Fair&Balanced, etc., perpetuate the greater evil.

I think that Fair&Balanced believes in a half-baked theory of libertarianism.

I am actually against the federal government telling a business who they must serve, or what perks they must provide to their employees. Unfortunately, asshole bigots and racists have ruined that for everyone.

The intractability and willful stupidity of bigots and racists has forced all right thinking people to compromise a very important principle for a much greater cause.

Now see, I can live with that answer. No doubt in the 1950s and 60s things were at a point that certain compromises of our freedoms were probably necessary.

Those conditions don't exist today.

The Supreme Court has said you must have a rational reason for discriminating against someone. Like, say, a child molester. It can be proven a child molester is a menace to society. So you go ahead and hang a "We don't serve child molesters" sign. No problem. You have a totally rational reason for discrimination in that case.

But there is no rational reason for discriminating against an interracial marriage or a same sex marriage. "We've always oppressed these people" is not a rational argument, even if you disguise it as a "tradition".

Your religion is protected. If you want to ban negroes or homos from your church, you can do that. I'm sure you can cite the chapter and verse from the bible for justifying your actions. I've had many a redneck in-law cite me the chapter and verse in the bible justifying slavery. Knock yourselves out.

But joint income tax returns aren't in the Bible. Neither are spousal Social Security benefits. In fact, that falls under the "render under Caesar" clause of the bible. That also happens to fall under the "equal protection of the laws" clause in the Constitution. So we're all good! Down with the tradition of oppression, up with evolving!

And you can pretend you are a god-fearing righteous Christian as you kick a homo out of your bakery so you can get to the thrice-divorced customer in line behind the faggot, but you aren't fooling anyone except yourself. You sure as shit aren't fooling God. God has a lot more to say about hypocrites in the bible than he does about homos. So you better think real hard about that.

It's either do that or let the S. J.s, the Lonstar_Logics, the Fair&Balanced, etc., perpetuate the greater evil.

Nope , I fully believe there is a place for government in our lives. Telling me who I must work for isn't one of those places.

The Supreme Court has said you must have a rational reason for discriminating against someone. Like, say, a child molester. It can be proven a child molester is a menace to society. So you go ahead and hang a "We don't serve child molesters" sign. No problem. You have a totally rational reason for discrimination in that case.

But there is no rational reason for discriminating against an interracial marriage or a same sex marriage. "We've always oppressed these people" is not a rational argument, even if you disguise it as a "tradition".

Your religion is protected. If you want to ban negroes or homos from your church, you can do that. I'm sure you can cite the chapter and verse from the bible for justifying your actions. I've had many a redneck in-law cite me the chapter and verse in the bible justifying slavery. Knock yourselves out.

But joint income tax returns aren't in the Bible. Neither are spousal Social Security benefits. In fact, that falls under the "render under Caesar" clause of the bible. That also happens to fall under the "equal protection of the laws" clause in the Constitution. So we're all good! Down with the tradition of oppression, up with evolving!

And you can pretend you are a god-fearing righteous Christian as you kick a homo out of your gun shop so you can get to the thrice-divorced customer in line behind the faggot, but you aren't fooling anyone except yourself. You sure as shit aren't fooling God. God has a lot more to say about hypocrites in the bible than he does homos. So you better think real hard about that.
I never bring the Bible into my arguments. I don't want to find myself defending the OT God, he was a bit of an asshole LOL.

Here's an idea. Sit down with a minority and explain to them how they are not injured by being discriminated against. Explain to them how their people wasted their time.

vpdrwm.jpg

Obviously those people were assaulted and that is not the same as being discriminated against, duh.
In a town with one grocery store and one gas station, if _______s can't buy food or gas there, are they being harmed?

No , because they can either A) open a store or gas station and make bank off the people who the other idiot is discriminating against, or they can fucking move.

It's called freedom.
We tried your kind of freedom once. It failed. Now you have our version, it works.

Oh sure it works for the people who have the upper hand, that isn't freedom for everyone though.

And no , we didn't try what I want once before, There was a time in this country when ONLY white men had any chance of owning any property or having any say in anything , and that isn't right either.

As I said, I believe in FREEDOM. Not just for me, not just for you, but for everyone, or at least as many people as possible.
I have a simple fix for you, freedom for everyone (with cash that is) to grab a candy bar and gas up the car. Easy, even for bigots, just take the cash.

This is the very reason we will not let the abnormal trumphucs win or their allies.

Here's how stupid Jake is.

Trump has never said word one about gays and is ON RECORD as stating that in his opinions trannies should use whatever restroom they feel comfortable in and still and yet brain damaged Jake tries to lay this at Trump's feet.

Jake's a broken record.

Nope , I fully believe there is a place for government in our lives. Telling me who I must work for isn't one of those places.
If your PA laws say differently, tough.

PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion
Are you suuuuure you aren't a five year old?

Is that your response when you in fact can't deny that I could discriminate against Democrats? In point of fact, where I live I can discriminate against gays and transgenders too. Which means they also are not given the same protections as race.
What do the protected classes all have in common?

I'll give you a GIANT hint in the form of another question. How long have the Democrats been an oppressed people?

This is the very reason we will not let the abnormal trumphucs win or their allies.

Here's how stupid Jake is.

Trump has never said word one about gays and is ON RECORD as stating that in his opinions trannies should use whatever restroom they feel comfortable in and still and yet brain damaged Jake tries to lay this at Trump's feet.

Jake's a broken record.
You racists and haters and xenophobes and anti-LGBT folks are not going to get Trump into office.

You are the reason, in good part, he will lose badly.

Liberals defend an Ex-President who sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, raped, and had adulterous affairs with women and who has engaged in pedophilia, arguing that his extra-marital / personal sex life was/is none of his business. It's all good.

Liberals / the Military was pressured into attempting to dishonorably discharge a military member who was tasked with defeating the enemy and protecting the innocents for stopping a male child for being raped and for striking the would-be rapist....in essence, punishing a soldier from stopping pedophilia / rape.

Liberals created the crisis of transgender bathrooms when it was on NO ONE'S 'radar' just so they could push their own agenda, trying to force the whole issue on the country and forcing the country to accept such behavior / things as 'normal everyday life'.

What's next?

Will they actually try to get pedophilia accepted here in the US by pointing to the Muslim 'refugees' they are importing and pointing out that a Muslim male raping a small male child is accepted in their culture so we must respect that act / culture here as well?

Necrophilia? Sex with animals - "what a man and his dog do is between a man and his dog within the confines of his home"?! How far exactly does the 'extreme left' want to push their depravity while destroying our morality?

There is a kind of logical argument that basically says the left's version of 'tolerance' might allow individuals the freedom to be themselves. As much as I hate the normalization of abnormal behaviors the alternative may not be any better. I may not want to live in a society where any behavior that is out of line with what is considered normal is punished harshly. How would anyone feel that they are free to be themselves if they simply can't be themselves without some form of social punishment.

The issue that comes up for me transgenders and homos. On one hand I get a little tired of being told I have to except this when I don't want to but on the other hand I think if people really feel more comfortable being themselves as in dressing up as women then they should be allowed to be themselves. I think that is what everyone really wants which is the freedom to be yourself. If you don't want to except transgenders then don't but if you feel more comfortable being one then be one. It is that simple. I say this and I'm probably going to vote for Trump.
So if I see a bush that is burning but is never consumed, and a voice is heard from that bush commanding me to take a group of people out of bondage, it's considered normal? It must be, since it is...

PS I would have said a sign that read "No Democrats" But clearly Democrat is a religion

Is that your response when you in fact can't deny that I could discriminate against Democrats? In point of fact, where I live I can discriminate against gays and transgenders too. Which means they also are not given the same protections as race.

I'll give you a GIANT hint in the form of another question. How long have the Democrats been an oppressed people?

Oh, so now you're argument is that oppressed people deserve special protection of law. Can you show me where that is allowed under the 14th?

Are you telling me that if a spat of businesses denying service to redheads were to occur that redheads would be oppressed and therefor hair color should be added to those protected under PA laws?

I do not owe anyone respect, compassion or even a kindly thought now and then.

Even if PA laws force service, the aberrant aren't entitled to the good will of the vendor. That baker is fully within his or her rights to see that degenerate customer on the street and give them an honest opinion then and there.

Even if PA laws force service, the aberrant aren't entitled to the good will of the vendor. That baker is fully within his or her rights to see that degenerate customer on the street and give them an honest opinion then and there.
It's bad for business but no one is stopping you.

Only in your degenerate mind, dear.

Oh, so now you're argument is that oppressed people deserve special protection of law. Can you show me where that is allowed under the 14th?

Are you telling me that if a spat of businesses denying service to redheads were to occur that redheads would be oppressed and therefor hair color should be added to those protected under PA laws?
Gingers have rights same as you.

Vote Republican, because you are not injured by being discriminated against.:banana:

LOL That was much easier than showing how you are injured by being discriminated against hey?

Hey could we pass a law that says that super models must accept any offer of a date that they get?? No discriminating? Yes or no?

G does snarky... not much else. At least he finally stopped putting "piss drinking" and "pants shitting" into every response.

Forum List

Back