Norquist book: IRS assault on Tea Party saved Obama's presidency

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Wake up, America! The only time we see you taking that government nipple out of your mouth is to whine about the government spending too much!

"Take away my deductions, credits, and exemptions so everyone can have lower tax rates and a balanced budget? I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

Other then the last 3 months have not the democrats been in power for the last 8 years? Why in the hell do you keep harping on Republicans? WTF is wrong with you?
Noones been in charge. We've had bitter fillibisterring gridlock since what....2006?

What did you want passed that was not passed? Stimulus 1 and 2, Wall Street reform, GM bailout, Obamacare, and ....? What did Obama want that Obama didn't get?

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Wake up, America! The only time we see you taking that government nipple out of your mouth is to whine about the government spending too much!

"Take away my deductions, credits, and exemptions so everyone can have lower tax rates and a balanced budget? I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

Other then the last 3 months have not the democrats been in power for the last 8 years? Why in the hell do you keep harping on Republicans? WTF is wrong with you?
Noones been in charge. We've had bitter fillibisterring gridlock since what....2006?
Coburn was on Morning Joe, which my wife watches. I like the guy, so I looked in. He said it was lack of leadership, and he didn't see anyone on the gop side. He said Obama should have started his second term by bringing in both sides to talk about entitlement reform. And I don't like Obamacare, or really Obama's view of govt, but I recall when Coburn said he'd take more taxes if it really went to entitlement reform, and after the pillorying he got from the "no tax folks," he quit congress. So, I really question why he thinks Obama can walk on water or something.

Thanks for making my point with a picture. It's not just that medicare is now even bigger than Soc Sec, it's that it's growing faster.

Medicare is the biggest deficit driver. It's a shame Noquist won't support reform.

Fy2010_spending_by_category.jpg

I thought the propaganda you people had settled on was that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough and the hard line conservative vote, as in Tea Party,

didn't turn out?

Comon, people. One myth at a time.
No that the propaganda people like yourself are putting out

No? Conservatives didn't claim Romney wasn't conservative enough? lol

Romney was too moderate.

Proponents: American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer, Robert Walsh of National Review, Erick Erickson of Red State

Conservative Explanations for Romney s Loss The Nation

Romney blasted after loss for not campaigning as a conservative

Romney blasted for not campaigning as a conservative The Daily Caller

Conservatives lambast Romney, vow to take over Republican Party

Conservatives lambast Romney vow to take over Republican Party TheHill

Shall I go on?
ROFLMNAO...

Now isn't that precious? It's premise wasn't acdepted, so it runs to validate ab element of the premise on the absurd notion that because that element is accurate within a narrow context... The premise is incontrovertible!

Lol... You literally can't make this crap up
Looks like a drunk post there, smooth.

FYI he's a nut who thinks the scriptures should trump the Constitution and that any sex act that is not for the specific purpose of reproduction is by definition deviant behavior.

I thought the propaganda you people had settled on was that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough and the hard line conservative vote, as in Tea Party,

didn't turn out?

Comon, people. One myth at a time.

Romney was too moderate.

Proponents: American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer, Robert Walsh of National Review, Erick Erickson of Red State

Shall I go on?
ROFLMNAO...

Now isn't that precious? It's premise wasn't acdepted, so it runs to validate ab element of the premise on the absurd notion that because that element is accurate within a narrow context... The premise is incontrovertible!

FYI he's a nut who thinks the scriptures should trump the Constitution and that any sex act that is not for the specific purpose of reproduction is by definition deviant behavior.

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

It's a Leftist vomiting straw.

How...pitifully typical.

Romney was too moderate.

Shall I go on?
ROFLMNAO...

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

How...pitifully typical.

My conclusions about your positions are based on your past postings.

By all means, if I have misunderstood anything in regards to what you believe, please,

correct me if I'm wrong.

State your positions, specifically, and show us where I've misunderstood or misrepresented them,

and I will happily stand corrected.

Thanks for making my point with a picture. It's not just that medicare is now even bigger than Soc Sec, it's that it's growing faster.

Medicare is the biggest deficit driver. It's a shame Noquist won't support reform.

Fy2010_spending_by_category.jpg

Of course it is... NEED is endless and as the standard required to GET Medicaid is chronically lowered, the cost increases exponentially.

Remember that every illegal on the US, without regard to their age... is a Medicare/Medicaid Patient.

If it helps, Medicare is what Cloward/Piven slated as the means by which to cripple the US Government. Knowing that should help even the least of intellects to see why things are, how they are.

These programs are sold as being essential to helping the helpless... they're now funding services to people who are otherwise well capable of taking care of themselves.

It's a large scale, long term subversion by proponents of Foreign Ideas, Hostile to American Principle.

Romney was too moderate.

Shall I go on?
ROFLMNAO...

HEY LOOK!

LOL!

How...pitifully typical.

My conclusions about your positions are based on your past postings.

By all means, if I have misunderstood anything in regards to what you believe, please,

correct me if I'm wrong.

State your positions, specifically, and show us where I've misunderstood or misrepresented them,

and I will happily stand corrected.
You have never stood corrected. Even when the facts showed you were dead wrong. You either deflect to something else or bitch out on the thread.

My conclusions about your positions are based on ...

... an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

My conclusions about your positions are based on ...

... an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

I don't you see you contradicting my assumptions with assertions to the contrary, so what else are we supposed to think?

Answering only yes or no do you believe that sexual intercourse should only occur when 2 people of the opposite sex are trying to have a child?

I don't you see ...

Fascinatin'. Thanks for sharin'.

So my statements of your views remain unrefuted. Fair enough.

Let us ask everyone else here. Do you think that sexual intercourse for a purpose other than trying to have a child is deviancy?

Do those of your who are married consider yourselves perverts because you have sex for purposes other than having a baby.

Where are Keys thinks you are. What do you think of his assessment of your sex lives?

I don't you see ...

Let us ask everyone else here. Do you think that sexual intercourse for a purpose other than trying to have a child is deviancy?

Do those of your who are married consider yourselves perverts because you have sex for purposes other than having a baby.

Where are Keys thinks you are. What do you think of his assessment of your sex lives?
He sounds like a virgin.

I don't you see ...

He sounds like a virgin.
Sayz the 14 year old fantasizing online about blondes with big tits.

I don't you see ...

He sounds like a virgin.
Sayz the 14 year old fantasizing online about blondes with big tits.
Kewl story bro

I don't you see ...

He sounds like a virgin.

I welcome him to clarify his views.

When did he say he doesn't support reform?

he didn't. more made up BS from the tools on the left. How surprising they aren't bitching their Dear Leader hasn't called for it in SIX YEARS he's been king. But Republicans was just given congress so now it's again ALL THEIR FAULT...good gawd

Forum List

Back