North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Good Luck with that one---:cuckoo:

There is no way you're equal to me....

BTW, Lincoln was a fucking tyrant...

The only possible way you could use such a fucked up word - would have you insinuate that everyone who posts here is stupid (including yourself) and I'm the "stupidest" of all...

Even then it is "iffy."

Either way you're one stupid motherfucker.

It is a standard superlative form of the adjective that applies to you. Take my word for it, idiot.

Oh, in short you're saying you used a word in the wrong context, but are being vague about it...

No, that is in no way what I am saying. I should have known you'd be too stupid to even understand my post. You are truly hopeless, idiot.

In what universe does the Bible say I have to be nice to condescending assholes???

Listen here you little shit - Nowhere in the Bible does it say I have to be nice to dickhead ignorant fucks and agree with every political position they take...............

As a matter of fact I'm getting pretty tired of you bastards using the Bible against individuals to promote your tyrannical bullshit nonsense...

The idea that I need to be passive because I'm a Catholic is one of the dumbest fucking ideas I have ever heard....

How the fuck you think Jesus managed to find himself on the cross dumbass??? by being passive ignorant one???

Trying some clusmy distraction, idiot? Maybe build a little straw man? You fail again.

Aren't you the same dirtbag who had a good laugh about victims of rape and the oppression of millions? Aren't you the same greasy low-life who cried and cried about not finding a 'nice girl' who shared your 'values' about two seconds after boasting about using slutty women for meaningless sex? Yes, you are that same POS, you fucking hypocrite.

You're not fooling anyone, idiot.

Aren't you the little Hitler that wants to steal money from every individual and allocate it??

No, idiot, I am not. Another failed attempt at distraction. Do you think that no one will notice how you are trying to ignore your blatantly hypocritical immorality? Maybe you need to stop trying to mouth off about your supposed faith until you get your shit together, idiot.

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

These people were much more Christ like than any bigoted Southern Babtist.

It doesn't really matter what you think. If you can't get liberal California to go along with same sex marriage--there's no place that's going to do it. Obama just started a war--he's not going to win. I think he just committed political suicide--by endorsing same sex marriage. In fact, he just gave Mitt Romney the most unexpected--best gift of his lifetime.

And he has Biden to thank for it.

It is a standard superlative form of the adjective that applies to you. Take my word for it, idiot.

Oh, in short you're saying you used a word in the wrong context, but are being vague about it...

No, that is in no way what I am saying. I should have known you'd be too stupid to even understand my post. You are truly hopeless, idiot.

You misused a word bitch - life doesn't end, however you're an idiot...

I would love to see what the idiot Chris has to say about Lincoln tho. Lincoln was a class-act-tyrant-thief.

The retard was a misguided lunatic fuck up.....

I knew a gay couple in New York that adopted an HIV positive child when no one else would.

These people were much more Christ like than any bigoted Southern Babtist.

It doesn't really matter what you think. If you can't get liberal California to go along with same sex marriage--there's no place that's going to do it. Obama just started a war--he's not going to win. I think he just committed political suicide--by endorsing same sex marriage. In fact, he just gave Mitt Romney the most unexpected--best gift of his lifetime.

There are democrat congressmen and senators--that are having NIGHTMARES right now. Where did Biden come in on this?

You misused a word bitch - .....

No I didn't, idiot. Not at all. I tried to explain that to you, but you were too stupid to even understand what I was saying. That should tell you something.

There is no way you're equal to me....

BTW, Lincoln was a fucking tyrant...

Abe Lincoln would not have endorsed gay marriage.

Agreed.....

There are democrat congressmen and senators--that are having NIGHTMARES right now. Where did Biden come in on this?

A few days ago he spouted off in an interview that he was in favor of same-sex marriage (another of his 'off the cuff' moments). This put obama in the position of either supporting it as well or leaving the door open to a 'the democrats are divided, the ticket is divided!' theme that would have hurt their campaign and highlighted the fact that most Americans, independents and many democrats included, do not support same-sex marriage.

You misused a word bitch - .....

No I didn't, idiot. Not at all. I tried to explain that to you, but you were too stupid to even understand what I was saying. That should tell you something.

You do understand that you did? not only that, but you happen to be on my ban list, and have been since day one and will be for the foreseeable future???

That's pretty bad considering "Steelplatehead" isn't banned just yet.

Quite frankly I could give a fuck what you say - or any idea you have.

I would suggest you smoke some crack and duct tape your fingers together........

A few days ago he spouted off in an interview that he was in favor of same-sex marriage (another of his 'off the cuff' moments). This put obama in the position of either supporting it as well or leaving the door open to a 'the democrats are divided, the ticket is divided!' theme that would have hurt their campaign and highlighted the fact that most Americans, independents and many democrats included, do not support same-sex marriage.

Holy Crap--I'll bet you Obama is finally getting those 3 a.m. phone calls coming in tonight--and it's going to be coming from democrat party leaders--that will be hysterical.

I couldn't imagine being a democrat congressmen or senator trying to fight this statement going in for reelection. They will be forced into distancing themselves from Obama.

Last edited:

Aren't you the idiot that supports Obamacare, the TSA, the Patriot Act, unwarranted wiretapping, and dozens of other things Obama is doing to take away our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness?

You do understand that you did? ........

I've tried to explain to you that I did not, idiot. Is English your first language, or what?

Then why are you crying like a little whore from Columbia that wants "Obama Money."

Holy Crap--I'll bet you Obama is finally getting those 3 a.m. phone calls coming in tonight--and it's going to be coming from democrat party leaders--that will be hysterical.

I couldn't imagine being a democrat congressmen or senator trying to fight this statement going in for reelection. They will be forced into distancing themselves from Obama.

Lighten up, Frances.

Forum List

Back