North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

It was in front of my face. You negged me and I warned you with return fire. This, many days later; seriously? How would you know I'd gone up 20 points in two days if you weren't stalking me.

Tres bizzare.

How'd you know you'd blasted past me if you weren't stalking me?

:lol:

Because I hit you harder than you hit me. Simple math.

I'll let it go, though. You're obviously very invested in me not noticing you were tracking my rep.

Does she neg rep you for logical ad-hominen free arguments? She does to me. I guess she doesn't want arguments that make her position untenable.

"Marriage" is between a man and a woman, and it that construct they are referencing.

Marriage is a legal contract between two people, and state laws define those terms. To deprive a class to that type of arrangement, is a violation of equal protection.

No, it's not. It's a legal contract between a man and a woman. Any man and woman, with a few exceptions, can enter into it.

It's not for men and their dogs. It's not for women and their Chevys. It's not for adults and children. It's not for men and men, or women and women.

Is it discrimination to not allow people who are adopting children to do it via landsale contracts?

Stop sulking, you'll get wrinkles.

Also: Did you know? When people start attacking posting style, it's because they've lost the fight.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I guess your fantasies are your salvation.

There is no fight. You never showed up.

I guess you missed the memo.

As for heads up......that would be you.....your head is up your......well, know.

Or maybe you don't. You don't seem to bright.

Personal attacks rather than arguing the issue at hand. Another sign. Sucks to be you. Maybe you should take a nap. You're no use here.

You're slipping...that was just one line.

All you do is attack others....when they don't fall in like with your weak premises.

There is no argument.....you don't know how. You just keep putting up the meaningless little leftwing lemming tatoos that show you are good little soldier....ready to go over the cliff when called upon.

Best of luck getting into that school for the "gifted". :lol:

I'll let it go, though. You're obviously very invested in me not noticing you were tracking my rep.

Does she neg rep you for logical ad-hominen free arguments? She does to me. I guess she doesn't want arguments that make her position untenable.

Yeah. But I could care. Consider the source, Mr. Tuck.

The middle east allows more than one wife but we don't here why not?

Because it's against the Bible, ya dumb fuck. DO try to follow along.
Talk about the bible?
How many wives did Solomon have?
Have sex with the same sex is a sin in the bible.

So which of our 50 states have laws that allow polygamy? Which of our 50 states allow daughters to get the old man drunk, and then jump his bone?

Yes, we should be just like the Middle East.

Dumbass.

Don't look for an answer....other than BDPoop will tell you it's your fight.

You see....it's O.K. to scream about rights as long as they are right "rights".

But use the same argument to justify something they don't like and they turn tail and head for the nearest cave.

Polygamists should have equal liberties as well.

Yes, we should be just like the Middle East.

Dumbass.

But use the same argument to justify something they don't like and they turn tail and head for the nearest cave.

Plain and simple, in the context of this conversation it is your “side” - and not BDBoops – who is trying to reduce the amount of personal liberties we have as citizens of the United States. It is your side who is trying to grow the Authoritarian reach of the government, to make it larger and more powerful, in turn diminishing the power of the individual.

It is your group – this time – pushing through left-leaning policy.

And I don’t like it.

I’d rather give the citizens of the United States the power to choose – under law – who they want to marry, vs use the “big nanny” government to make that choice for us. It’s totally anti-American what they did in NC, and they should not be congratulated for it.

Because it's against the Bible, ya dumb fuck. DO try to follow along.
Talk about the bible?

Well then it's a good thing we have separation of church and state, innit.

But you just used the bible to justify no plural marriage.

You are so cute. The way you try to come off as an adult.

Now run along and let the grown ups take care of things.

Last edited:

Yeah. But I could care. Consider the source, Mr. Tuck.

I don't either. It just shows what a petty person she is.

She goes around negging people all day for no reason, well other than disagreeing with her.

Talk about the bible?

Well then it's a good thing we have separation of church and state, innit.

But you just used the bible to justify no plural marriage.

You are so cute. The way you try to come off as an adult.

Now run along and let the adults take care of things.

No, what it shows is we have laws on the book in all 50 states that provide a contractual basis between two people to form a union. The bible has nothing really to do with that fact. Denial of a class of people, based on their sexual orientation, which is completely legal, and no longer considered any sort of debilitating disease, is a deprivation of equal protection.

Not really.

I do neg rep pukes who support Nazi propaganda, and who stalk me and track my rep.

Which are you?

Plain and simple, in the context of this conversation it is your “side” - and not BDBoops – who is trying to reduce the amount of personal liberties we have as citizens of the United States. It is your side who is trying to grow the Authoritarian reach of the government, to make it larger and more powerful, in turn diminishing the power of the individual.

And I don’t like it.

I’d rather give the citizens of the United States the power to choose – under law – who they want to marry, vs use the “big nanny” government to make that choice for us. It’s totally anti-American what they did in NC, and they should not be congratulated for it.

What about Bestiality, Polygamy? Why do we have laws against those two things? Why aren't the rights of people who like teenagers protected to be with teenagers?

And I don’t like it.

I congratulate N.C. for exercising the democratic process that is available to them.

If you don't like it....don't live there.

You see, that is why I would never want a federal anti gay marriage bill. That way if a state wants to allow gay marriage they can.

You can shove the rest....I really don't care how you view it.

THEY voted for what THEY wanted in THIER state.

And I don’t like it.

I congratulate N.C. for exercising the democratic process that is available to them.

If you don't like it....don't live there.

You see, that is why I would never want a federal anti gay marriage bill. That way if a state wants to allow gay marriage they can.

You can shove the rest....I really don't care how you view it.

THEY voted for what THEY wanted in THIER state.
Yes we did.

Forum List

Back