North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

No, it's not. I know it's not going to be a possibility for you - but I've made friends on both sides of the fence. I make people laugh, and I have fun. I pos rep across the aisle.

And wtf are you doing tracking my rep?

I noticed it after your stupid neg rep to me bragging about how you had "blasted" past me.

Noticed? Yes. "She's gained 20 points in two days?" Stalking.

I noticed it after you pointed it out. I don't think that constitutes stalking. Particularly since the rep points are visible to the public, loon.

I'm saying both being gay and having blue eyes is abnormal if that's how you want to use the term. Both happen the minority of time in nature.

But I'm not being denied any liberty because I'm blue eyed, it's gays who are.

There is no right to marry. no rights are being lost.

that is 100% false ...

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discrimination. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State.

Loving v. Virginia | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Race and same sex is two totally different issues the courts have never addressed marriage of abnormal people.

I noticed it after your stupid neg rep to me bragging about how you had "blasted" past me.

I noticed it after you pointed it out. I don't think that constitutes stalking. Particularly since the rep points are visible to the public, loon.

How long ago was that? By the way, don't forget to tell everyone that I neg repped you after you neg repped me. I wasn't operating in a vacuum there, starshine. That was many days ago, yet now you know that I've gotten 20 points in two days.

Stop stalking me.

And put some clothes on, ffs.

Sodomy is a sin, and is abnormal.Homosexuality is Sodomy. It is banned and criminalized in many countries throughout the world.

The United States, being the leader of the free world, should criminalize this perverse act of Homosexuality/Sodomy. It is a sick unclean, disgusting lifestyle.

North Carolina did the right thing.

How long ago was that? By the way, don't forget to tell everyone that I neg repped you after you neg repped me. I wasn't operating in a vacuum there, starshine. That was many days ago, yet now you know that I've gotten 20 points in two days.

Stop stalking me.

So you were stalking me when you sent me the neg stating that you had blasted past my rep count? Obviously, you were tracking it....

Do some digging, you'll find out.

On the other hand, you use lots of words, and rarely say anything worth repeating. So there's that measure of worth.

Two lines ? Wow.

You and Franco must be attending the same classes.

Don't hurt yourself.

Stop sulking, you'll get wrinkles.

Also: Did you know? When people start attacking posting style, it's because they've lost the fight.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I guess your fantasies are your salvation.

There is no fight. You never showed up.

I guess you missed the memo.

As for heads up......that would be you.....your head is up your......well, know.

Or maybe you don't. You don't seem to bright.

Stop stalking me.

So you were stalking me when you sent me the neg stating that you had blasted past my rep count? Obviously, you were tracking it....

It was in front of my face. You negged me and I warned you with return fire. This, many days later; seriously? How would you know I'd gone up 20 points in two days if you weren't stalking me.

Tres bizzare.

Two lines ? Wow.

You and Franco must be attending the same classes.

Don't hurt yourself.

Stop sulking, you'll get wrinkles.

Also: Did you know? When people start attacking posting style, it's because they've lost the fight.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I guess your fantasies are your salvation.

There is no fight. You never showed up.

I guess you missed the memo.

As for heads up......that would be you.....your head is up your......well, know.

Or maybe you don't. You don't seem to bright.

Personal attacks rather than arguing the issue at hand. Another sign. Sucks to be you. Maybe you should take a nap. You're no use here.

Yes, we should be just like the Middle East.

Dumbass.

The middle east allows more than one wife but we don't here why not?

Don't look for an answer....other than BDPoop will tell you it's your fight.

You see....it's O.K. to scream about rights as long as they are right "rights".

But use the same argument to justify something they don't like and they turn tail and head for the nearest cave.

Sodomy is a sin, and is abnormal.Homosexuality is Sodomy. It is banned and criminalized in many countries throughout the world.

The United States, being the leader of the free world, should criminalize this perverse act of Homosexuality/Sodomy. It is a sick unclean, disgusting lifestyle.

North Carolina did the right thing.

Really?

:eusa_eh:

First of all, it’s a sin to who exactly? It’s certainly not a "sin" in my view, and I’m just as much of a citizen as you.

Secondly, I do realize it’s banned in many countries like Iran and Uganda. So are you suggesting the US should model our laws off of theirs? Perhaps become a no-rights Theocracy?

Thirdly, you consider yourself left-leaning, correct?

Last edited:

Stop stalking me.

It was in front of my face. You negged me and I warned you with return fire. This, many days later; seriously? How would you know I'd gone up 20 points in two days if you weren't stalking me.

Tres bizzare.

How'd you know you'd blasted past me if you weren't stalking me?

:lol:

PS..sounds like mebbe you've gotten in trouble for stalking at some point...

Tres bizzare.

How'd you know you'd blasted past me if you weren't stalking me?

:lol:

Because I hit you harder than you hit me. Simple math.

I'll let it go, though. You're obviously very invested in me not noticing you were tracking my rep.

"Marriage" is between a man and a woman, and it that construct they are referencing.

Marriage is a legal contract between two people, and state laws define those terms. To deprive a class to that type of arrangement, is a violation of equal protection.

Forum List

Back