North Carolina is safe, Big Democrat districts are now at 100% registration, they can't manufacture any more ballots.

Then they will go past 100%. Find out the dead, let children vote etc.

That said, they might not steal it if they don't need to. But usually the hard left always overreaches, so it would not be surprising.

They think with the mentality that it is honorable to commit fraud - and it was the right thing to do because Orange Man Bad, and they want credit for it. This creates a circumstance where it is quite easy to catch them - as it has been.

That said, they might not steal it if they don't need to. But usually the hard left always overreaches, so it would not be surprising.

They think with the mentality that it is honorable to commit fraud - and it was the right thing to do because Orange Man Bad, and they want credit for it. This creates a circumstance where it is quite easy to catch them - as it has been.

The dead already voted if it's at 99% registration. The graveyard vote comes from deceased voters that are still registered. They'll have to tally votes from illegal immigrants (and admit they are illegal immigrants) to go above 100%.

The dead already voted if it's at 99% registration. The graveyard vote comes from deceased voters that are still registered. They'll have to tally votes from illegal immigrants (and admit they are illegal immigrants) to go above 100%.
Several places are over 100% already. Just sayin.

What?

How the fuck will they explain to the courts an excess of 100% turnout?

As suspected, it is a total overreach.

What?
Several blue locations being counties and states are above 100% of their registered voter base.

right winger lunatics still having hard time understanding the message from "the people"...

suck it up losers... :D

North Carolina is a state where further analysis of ballot validity could flip it, since we know a lot of Trumpfisti voted in person AND by mail, as their Dear Leader instructed them to do.

That over 100% went on in all the bigger metro areas in what I found in 2016 when I checked. So glad to see it being exposed.

Holy shit wtf.
Posted what I found on here somewhere. Not sure if that can be found now in a search or not. The usual naysayers came into the threads I posted in to try and give me crap. Chicago's was at 200% voter roll over the eligible voters for those districts. Even some smaller areas I check were at 125%.

The remaining number of registered voters in Democrat districts is no longer sufficient to overpower Trump's 70k-80k margin.

Imagine NC nearly reaching 100% turnout in the city?

lol

"...we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Forum List

Back