North Carolina School Baptizes 100 Kids Without Parents’ Permission

"who said a handful of students were scheduled to receive the sacrament and the others “just began to respond to the presence of the Lord.”

sounds like the students volunteered.

The parents paid money for this service ... how is this any of your business? ... Baptism doesn't require parental permission in this particular church, so parents joining this church can expect their children to be baptized ...

Methodists give children waffers at Communion without parental permission ... let's get upset about that too ... God forbid we mention giving children wine without parental permission ...

The downside of not having a State Church ...

The LDS church has an on going mission to baptize everyone in the US by proxy that is not a member of their church.

"who said a handful of students were scheduled to receive the sacrament and the others “just began to respond to the presence of the Lord.”

sounds like the students volunteered.
Sounds like a "get'm young" while stimulating peer pressure, herd instinct move on the part of that private school, perpetrated on children. Not the way to actually bring kids to The Lord.

are a cult of child abusers. It is bad parenting to give them control over your kids. Shocking stuff.
But if it is a Baptist school, isn't it implied the children would be baptized there?

I was baptized in the church of Christ when I was 12 or 13......because my parents and grandparents went to the church....yea, that can be considered grooming.....but at least I ain't Buddhist or some other inferior religion...like Mormons....

Forum List

Back