North Carolina School Baptizes 100 Kids Without Parents’ Permission

they acknowledged they made a mistake. Sounds like some knew, as some of the kids had it scheduled, the others just got caught hi on the moment and decided right then to get baptized
Then it doesn't count in god's eyes.

Yea, but the parents sent them there......I doubt it should be a shock to the parents that a Baptist school, baptized kids...at least they didn't teach kids to not hate gays...that would be pretty bad...
That is included, gratis.

Well in your case no ody will dispute. You are against parents being there in this case. The school obviously overstepped it's bounds but you would never call it out.
nah i think the parents should have been there. The school was right to acknowledge that as well

I'm a baptized Methodist Christian myself but I still find this to be wrong since God gave everybody free will and He doesn't force anybody to follow Him who doesn't want to.
The kids choose to be baptized, they didn’t ask their parents first

So just pay a little bit in court to the parents. Makes total sense.
For what? It’s a religious school, what the heck do you think would happen? The government lets kids have abortions without the parents knowing, I’ll take a dip in the water over abortion. That ship has long sailed.

Teaching kids peace and love. Oh, the horror!
I certainly have no problem with kids being taught the religion held by whatever parochial school the parents wish to pay to have them attend, just not a fan of marketing to children and baptizing without parental knowledge.

Forum List

Back