North Charleston : Thug robs Waffle House; Concealed carry citizen shoots him. Crime solved!

Well, the police have not made a determination yet about whether to charge the CW guy or not, yet. Since it was SC, they probably won't do that. Fortunately the shooter did not miss and hit some innocent bystander. That would have been manslaughter, or reckless endangerment. Of course, if the bad guy had threatened the shooter, it would have been justified. If not, the vigilanti could have been charged.

Yes they have. He's not in cuffs. They aren't charging him. They'll give it a few days to please libtards but they already decided.

The bad guy did threaten the shooter. When he ran in waving a weapon at people to commit armed robbery....EVERY person in there was at risk.

CWP....just like any good cop may have....took necessary action.

Interestingly enough, you contradict your own source, which says that no determination has yet been made about charges to the CC guy.

Well, the police have not made a determination yet about whether to charge the CW guy or not, yet. Since it was SC, they probably won't do that. Fortunately the shooter did not miss and hit some innocent bystander. That would have been manslaughter, or reckless endangerment. Of course, if the bad guy had threatened the shooter, it would have been justified. If not, the vigilanti could have been charged.

Yes they have. He's not in cuffs. They aren't charging him. They'll give it a few days to please libtards but they already decided.

The bad guy did threaten the shooter. When he ran in waving a weapon at people to commit armed robbery....EVERY person in there was at risk.

Interestingly enough, you contradict your own source, which says that no determination has yet been made about charges to the CC guy.

More unfortunately you're a retard. Yes...the news says no determination has been made. I KNOW it has. If dude isn't in cuffs yet....they've already decided not to charge him.

For liberal idiots sake...they'll play the "still investigating" game til mid week. But it's been decided.

More unfortunately you're a retard. Yes...the news says no determination has been made. I KNOW it has. If dude isn't in cuffs yet....they've already decided not to charge him.

For liberal idiots sake...they'll play the "still investigating" game til mid week. But it's been decided.

Oh, I didn't know that you had psychic powers. That would explain how you knew that he entered waving a gun around, too. That wasn't mentioned in the article either. he could have had his finger in his coat pocket.

Amazing the nonsense libs are saying.

Like the thug is entitled to shoot first.
Or the CWP holder must ensure its a REAL gun.
Or the crime simply shouldn't be stopped at all.

Libs = :poop:

Bux is a fucking liar. Nobody suggested anybody is "entitled to shoot" first, last or anywhere in between.

I asked him whether the patron "shot" or "shot back". As in "returned" fire. He couldn't answer, because he didn't know and still doesn't know. He just ass-umed, and decided on his own that an "animal" (his term) had to be put down.

--- which is what I mean by "values". Or in this case, lack thereof.
You're way too emotionally invested in this.

Relative of yours?

I don't take kindly to having words put in my mouth, and I bite back. Hard.
Uh huh.

46146b45e4c4ff773d80c7c9f3c4903c.jpg

Amazing the nonsense libs are saying.

Like the thug is entitled to shoot first.
Or the CWP holder must ensure its a REAL gun.
Or the crime simply shouldn't be stopped at all.

Libs = :poop:

Bux is a fucking liar. Nobody suggested anybody is "entitled to shoot" first, last or anywhere in between.

I asked him whether the patron "shot" or "shot back". As in "returned" fire. He couldn't answer, because he didn't know and still doesn't know. He just ass-umed, and decided on his own that an "animal" (his term) had to be put down.

Relative of yours?

Hahaha!!! Do you? We're really worried. What...Ya gonna call me some names???

You already claimed on this forum 2 days ago that you rarely research anything you post...AND you said some rapes should be given only probation if the girl was too attractive.

See? You can't do shit haha!

See what I mean? Stone flat-out LIAR. As I already noted above.

Link / quote to any post I ever made, anywhere, remotely resembling either of the above?

(crickets)

Fucking LIAR.

So if a CWP sees some thug run into a business and start pointing a gun at people....and he shoots him....you're saying he's screwed? Well....NOT in South Carolina courts. It's happened many times and not once was the shooter charged. Hell....since 2009 it's the 3rd time it's happened JUST in a Waffle House.

Sorry. We aren't pussy ass California or Massachusetts. Our citizens may act far before cops arrive.

And you know for a fact that this perp did have a gun, and that it was real.... how again?
Because you waited until it came out in the news? Nope, that ain't it.

Here's what did come out though -- the kid's dead.

All hail gun culture. Be proud.
Yet the customer was hailed for "saving our lives" by employees. Bet you still think it was a strong arm robbery.

Liar. The quote is "he saved us, that's what he did". Period. And from ONE employee. Nothing about "lives".

It also says "no one was injured besides the suspect". Which already tells us that at the very least no one was shot. If there was such a possibility at all.

And by the way -- the kid doesn't even have a name.

What a set of values this is.
He doesn't have a name or race because he's black. Had he been Josh Duggars, his name would have been splashed on every news channel. That's one.

Two, you don't have to wait for a suspect to shoot to legally use deadly force. You also can use deadly force to defend against any weapon, not just another gun.

Three, "He saved us" is very clear in meaning. The fact that your Leftism prevents you from understanding clearly spoken English is no excuse.

He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help.

But that doesn't matter to a society bent on polarizing and dehumanizing. Whoever he was, he's not human, ergo has no right to exist. He's not human but "an animal". Shoot 'im, end of story. "Happy ending".

As I said --- nice set of values.

As for my grok of English, you inserted content that was not there and pluralized a singular, and I called you on it, so try this English: "Fuck you".
Oh my let's hold a memorial service for the attempted armed robber he was so downtrodden he didn't even have a name. Perhaps if
you read the accompanying news account you would not be so ill informed.
"
The Charleston County Coroner’s Office and the North Charleston Police Department turned to the public for help identifying the suspect, described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Investigators managed to identify him by Saturday night. His name won’t be released until his family is notified, Deputy Coroner Dottie Lindsay said. "
Is the latest PC attitude to hold sympathy for criminals who have no care for the harm they may cause?

CWP holder was eating breakfast.

Nowhere does it say the CWP was 'eating breakfast', or what he or anybody else was doing.

LIAR.

Thug ran in pointing a gun at people.

Nowhere does it say anybody was "pointing a gun at people". Outside of the CWP there's no mention of a "gun" at all.

LIAR.

Who initiated it?!?!?!

You did, making shit up you don't know.

And yes...animal. I don't know his name or race. I don't care. I don't give a damn about "humanizing" him. He ran into a restaurant pointing a gun at innocent people. That's not a civilized human. He's acting like an ANIMAL. Like a bigger lion running smaller ones away from a carcass by force. Animals do that. Humans dont.

Again, nowhere does it say anybody "pointed a gun" at anybody. You pulled that out of your ass, because you don't wait for facts. The "animal" exists only in your sicko fantasy.

You don't even know his NAME.

Oh...and I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth douche bag haha. And you can't do a damn thing about it!

I am compelled to amend: ADMITTED LIAR.

And you know for a fact that this perp did have a gun, and that it was real.... how again?
Because you waited until it came out in the news? Nope, that ain't it.

Here's what did come out though -- the kid's dead.

All hail gun culture. Be proud.
Yet the customer was hailed for "saving our lives" by employees. Bet you still think it was a strong arm robbery.

Liar. The quote is "he saved us, that's what he did". Period. And from ONE employee. Nothing about "lives".

It also says "no one was injured besides the suspect". Which already tells us that at the very least no one was shot. If there was such a possibility at all.

He doesn't have a name or race because he's black. Had he been Josh Duggars, his name would have been splashed on every news channel. That's one.

Two, you don't have to wait for a suspect to shoot to legally use deadly force. You also can use deadly force to defend against any weapon, not just another gun.

Three, "He saved us" is very clear in meaning. The fact that your Leftism prevents you from understanding clearly spoken English is no excuse.

He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help.

But that doesn't matter to a society bent on polarizing and dehumanizing. Whoever he was, he's not human, ergo has no right to exist. He's not human but "an animal". Shoot 'im, end of story. "Happy ending".

As for my grok of English, you inserted content that was not there and pluralized a singular, and I called you on it, so try this English: "Fuck you".
Oh my let's hold a memorial service for the attempted armed robber he was so downtrodden he didn't even have a name. Perhaps if
"
The Charleston County Coroner’s Office and the North Charleston Police Department turned to the public for help identifying the suspect, described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Investigators managed to identify him by Saturday night. His name won’t be released until his family is notified, Deputy Coroner Dottie Lindsay said. "
Is the latest PC attitude to hold sympathy for criminals who have no care for the harm they may cause?

I am not "ill informed"; I read the article, and a few others, before I posted at all. Because I knew the OP is a blatant liar. I was the one who broke the news that the kid died actually.

And I haven't posted jack shit about "memorial services" or "sympathy". I don't know enough about it to make that kind of judgment. My point is, and was from the beginning, neither does the OP. He's tossing judgments around that he has no basis for.

------- Get it now?

"

I am not "ill informed"; I read the article, and a few others, before I posted at all. Because I knew the OP is a blatant liar. I was the one who broke the news that the kid died actually.

And I haven't posted jack shit about "memorial services" or "sympathy". I don't know enough about it to make that kind of judgment. My point is, and was from the beginning, neither does the OP. He's tossing judgments around that he has no basis for.

------- Get it now?
Who posted "He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help"
The paragraph that indicated the coroner needed help to identify ended with the acknowledgment the attempted robber had been
identified. If you read the article then you are a liar as well. I extrapolated actions from your sympathetic expressions.

Oh, I didn't know that you had psychic powers. That would explain how you knew that he entered waving a gun around, too. That wasn't mentioned in the article either. he could have had his finger in his coat pocket.

Or I live in Charleston and have heard about this incident from sources other than the liberal Crap and Courier newspaper.

He was armed. Shooter is NOT being charged.

Relative of yours?

Hahaha!!! Do you? We're really worried. What...Ya gonna call me some names???

You already claimed on this forum 2 days ago that you rarely research anything you post...AND you said some rapes should be given only probation if the girl was too attractive.

See? You can't do shit haha!

See what I mean? Stone flat-out LIAR. As I already noted above.

Link / quote to any post I ever made, anywhere, remotely resembling either of the above?

(crickets)

Fucking LIAR.

Yeah I know....it's me putting words in your mouth. Which...you played tough guy and warned me not to do. But I'm doing it...because there isn't shit you can do about it hahaha!

CWP holder was eating breakfast.

Nowhere does it say the CWP was 'eating breakfast', or what he or anybody else was doing.

LIAR.

Thug ran in pointing a gun at people.

Nowhere does it say anybody was "pointing a gun at people". Outside of the CWP there's no mention of a "gun" at all.

LIAR.

Who initiated it?!?!?!

You did, making shit up you don't know.

And yes...animal. I don't know his name or race. I don't care. I don't give a damn about "humanizing" him. He ran into a restaurant pointing a gun at innocent people. That's not a civilized human. He's acting like an ANIMAL. Like a bigger lion running smaller ones away from a carcass by force. Animals do that. Humans dont.

Again, nowhere does it say anybody "pointed a gun" at anybody. You pulled that out of your ass, because you don't wait for facts. The "animal" exists only in your sicko fantasy.

You don't even know his NAME.

Oh...and I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth douche bag haha. And you can't do a damn thing about it!

I am compelled to amend: ADMITTED LIAR.

What else does one do at 5am in a Waffle House other than eat breakfast??? Well....rob it I suppose.

I live 5 miles from that Waffle House. We've all heard how it went down. The liberal Crap and Courier just won't report it.

"

------- Get it now?
Who posted "He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help"
The paragraph that indicated the coroner needed help to identify ended with the acknowledgment the attempted robber had been
identified. If you read the article then you are a liar as well. I extrapolated actions from your sympathetic expressions.

Oh bullshit. Why would the coroner be asking for help if they already knew the identity?
Why does the article read, and I quote,

>> Anyone who may be able to provide information about his identity is asked to call the Coroner’s Office at 843-746-4030. <<
What would be the purpose of soliciting info about an identity you already know?

That page is updated as new news comes in, Dumbass. The last version (6:01pm) is what I was working from at the time, whence came the above quote. That's also why I was the first to report here that the kid had died ... that was part of the 6:01 update.

But you're too stupid to see the updates going on -- which are listed in red bold at the top of the page -- so you call me a "liar". So fuck you too.

As for "extrapolation" --- you don't get to do that. You'll take what I post as it is. Period.

Last edited:

"

------- Get it now?

Oh bullshit. Why would the coroner be asking for help if they already knew the identity?

>> Anyone who may be able to provide information about his identity is asked to call the Coroner’s Office at 843-746-4030. <<
What would be the purpose of soliciting info about an identity you already know?

That page is updated as new news comes in, Dumbass. The last version (6:01pm) is what I was working from at the time, whence came the above quote. That's also why I was the first to report here that the kid had died ... that was part of the 6:01 update.

But you're too stupid to see the updates going on -- which are listed in red bold at the top of the page -- so you call me a "liar". So fuck you too.

As for "extrapolation" --- you don't get to do that. You'll take what I post as it is. Period.
Until we get his real name, we can call him Treyvon Martin. Seems fitting.

"

------- Get it now?

I promise you the local news here is DESPERATE to find some racial or contraversial spin on this incident.

"

------- Get it now?

I promise you the local news here is DESPERATE to find some racial or contraversial spin on this incident.
Since you live close by you should eat there. It's probably the safest place in the city right now. Obama's sons only rob places when they think nobody's going to have a gun.

Police: Armed customer thwarts robbery at Waffle House in North Charleston

Heart warming! Thug...likely a career criminal....robs a Waffle House.

CWP holder shoots the animal.

Crime solved. Countless other future ones prevented.
He ain't dead yet, and I didn't know the punishment for robbery was death?

The punishment for robbery when you do it with a weapon is most certainly death. You see dear child no one knows what's in the heart of the criminal. Back in the day they would take the cash and leave. Now though, the assholes kill the clerks for simple amusement so now it is shoot them first and MAKE SURE they can't do that shit anymore. They have brought it upon themselves.

Police: Armed customer thwarts robbery at Waffle House in North Charleston

Heart warming! Thug...likely a career criminal....robs a Waffle House.

CWP holder shoots the animal.

Crime solved. Countless other future ones prevented.

Was the customer shooting back ---- or just shooting?

Tactically it's pretty fucking stupid to let the other guy shoot first if you have the drop on him. That's a good way to get yourself killed.
Pogo is "pretty fucking stupid."

Forum List

Back