North Charleston : Thug robs Waffle House; Concealed carry citizen shoots him. Crime solved!

The last update answers the question in post 4:

>> The Waffle House crew was busily going about its typical early-morning ritual — smothering and scrambling breakfast, clanking through the dirty dishes — when a robber jolted them out of their routine.

A customer decided he was having none of that and opened fire in the North Charleston eatery, thwarting the holdup Saturday by fatally shooting the suspect. <<​

Not that there was any hurry for this answer, but there it is. "A customer decided he was having none of that and opened fire".

Nothing about anyone else "waving a gun at people".

And "opened" means initiated.

But hey, why wait for facts to come in when you can just make up your own?

Which reminds me I'm still not seeing those links post 65 asked for.

Fucking LIAR.

Last edited:
He doesn't have a name or race because he's black. Had he been Josh Duggars, his name would have been splashed on every news channel. That's one.

Two, you don't have to wait for a suspect to shoot to legally use deadly force. You also can use deadly force to defend against any weapon, not just another gun.

Three, "He saved us" is very clear in meaning. The fact that your Leftism prevents you from understanding clearly spoken English is no excuse.

He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help.

But that doesn't matter to a society bent on polarizing and dehumanizing. Whoever he was, he's not human, ergo has no right to exist. He's not human but "an animal". Shoot 'im, end of story. "Happy ending".

As I said --- nice set of values.

As for my grok of English, you inserted content that was not there and pluralized a singular, and I called you on it, so try this English: "Fuck you".
Oh my let's hold a memorial service for the attempted armed robber he was so downtrodden he didn't even have a name. Perhaps if
you read the accompanying news account you would not be so ill informed.
"
The Charleston County Coroner’s Office and the North Charleston Police Department turned to the public for help identifying the suspect, described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Investigators managed to identify him by Saturday night. His name won’t be released until his family is notified, Deputy Coroner Dottie Lindsay said. "
Is the latest PC attitude to hold sympathy for criminals who have no care for the harm they may cause?

I am not "ill informed"; I read the article, and a few others, before I posted at all. Because I knew the OP is a blatant liar. I was the one who broke the news that the kid died actually.

And I haven't posted jack shit about "memorial services" or "sympathy". I don't know enough about it to make that kind of judgment. My point is, and was from the beginning, neither does the OP. He's tossing judgments around that he has no basis for.

------- Get it now?
Who posted "He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help"
The paragraph that indicated the coroner needed help to identify ended with the acknowledgment the attempted robber had been
identified. If you read the article then you are a liar as well. I extrapolated actions from your sympathetic expressions.

Oh bullshit. Why would the coroner be asking for help if they already knew the identity?
Why does the article read, and I quote,

>> Anyone who may be able to provide information about his identity is asked to call the Coroner’s Office at 843-746-4030. <<
What would be the purpose of soliciting info about an identity you already know?

That page is updated as new news comes in, Dumbass. The last version (6:01pm) is what I was working from at the time, whence came the above quote. That's also why I was the first to report here that the kid had died ... that was part of the 6:01 update.

But you're too stupid to see the updates going on -- which are listed in red bold at the top of the page -- so you call me a "liar". So fuck you too.

As for "extrapolation" --- you don't get to do that. You'll take what I post as it is. Period.
In the spirit of your posts I'll say: Nyahh, nyahh, tittybaby, crybaby crypsy, couldn't get in the bathroom door so he peed on the floor,
your mother has a mustache, You were one of the first to get a brain, before they were perfected, Your sister is so fat her Levi's don't say 501, they say 747.Your so stupid you think you're a great artist because people give you the brush off. I think you may have seen me at the zoo, I was the one who was feeding you peanuts.
As for telling what I may do your delusions are lying to you.

>> The Waffle House crew was busily going about its typical early-morning ritual — smothering and scrambling breakfast, clanking through the dirty dishes — when a robber jolted them out of their routine.

A customer decided he was having none of that and opened fire in the North Charleston eatery, thwarting the holdup Saturday by fatally shooting the suspect. <<​

Not that there was any hurry for this answer, but there it is. "A customer decided he was having none of that and opened fire".

Fucking LIAR.

Yes. You wont find links to them because I made them up. 100%.

You warned me not to put words in your mouth. You said you "bite back. Hard." And you tried to play Internet tough guy.

So....I made some words up and said you said it.

And you can't do shot about it.

It's me fucking with you. And judging by your anger....it worked hahahaha!!!!

He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help.

But that doesn't matter to a society bent on polarizing and dehumanizing. Whoever he was, he's not human, ergo has no right to exist. He's not human but "an animal". Shoot 'im, end of story. "Happy ending".

As I said --- nice set of values.

As for my grok of English, you inserted content that was not there and pluralized a singular, and I called you on it, so try this English: "Fuck you".
Oh my let's hold a memorial service for the attempted armed robber he was so downtrodden he didn't even have a name. Perhaps if
"
The Charleston County Coroner’s Office and the North Charleston Police Department turned to the public for help identifying the suspect, described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Investigators managed to identify him by Saturday night. His name won’t be released until his family is notified, Deputy Coroner Dottie Lindsay said. "
Is the latest PC attitude to hold sympathy for criminals who have no care for the harm they may cause?

I am not "ill informed"; I read the article, and a few others, before I posted at all. Because I knew the OP is a blatant liar. I was the one who broke the news that the kid died actually.

And I haven't posted jack shit about "memorial services" or "sympathy". I don't know enough about it to make that kind of judgment. My point is, and was from the beginning, neither does the OP. He's tossing judgments around that he has no basis for.

------- Get it now?
Who posted "He doesn't have a name because no one knows who he is. That's why the coroner is asking for help"
The paragraph that indicated the coroner needed help to identify ended with the acknowledgment the attempted robber had been
identified. If you read the article then you are a liar as well. I extrapolated actions from your sympathetic expressions.

Oh bullshit. Why would the coroner be asking for help if they already knew the identity?

>> Anyone who may be able to provide information about his identity is asked to call the Coroner’s Office at 843-746-4030. <<
What would be the purpose of soliciting info about an identity you already know?

That page is updated as new news comes in, Dumbass. The last version (6:01pm) is what I was working from at the time, whence came the above quote. That's also why I was the first to report here that the kid had died ... that was part of the 6:01 update.

But you're too stupid to see the updates going on -- which are listed in red bold at the top of the page -- so you call me a "liar". So fuck you too.

As for "extrapolation" --- you don't get to do that. You'll take what I post as it is. Period.
In the spirit of your posts I'll say: Nyahh, nyahh, tittybaby, crybaby crypsy, couldn't get in the bathroom door so he peed on the floor,
your mother has a mustache, You were one of the first to get a brain, before they were perfected, Your sister is so fat her Levi's don't say 501, they say 747.Your so stupid you think you're a great artist because people give you the brush off. I think you may have seen me at the zoo, I was the one who was feeding you peanuts.

OK that made tons of sense -- the fact remains the paper periodically updates its own story, and you were too stupid to see that, even though it's in bright red, so you call other people "liars".

Grow up.

He is described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Johnson said the man’s race, though known to investigators, was being withheld.

Place your bets.

Police said late Saturday afternoon that the efforts to identify the suspect have not been successful, but he is described as a young, thin black man.

Who knew.

North Charleston Waffle House robbery suspect shot by customer has died

"

------- Get it now?

OK that made tons of sense -- the fact remains the paper periodically updates its own story, and you were too stupid to see that, even though it's in bright red, so you call other people "liars".

Grow up.
Seems to me if you want to discuss currents events you are obliged to have the latest information available otherwise it points up your sloth and laxity. In keeping with your maturity level I leave you with You're so dumb the mind reader gave you 50% off. You're so dumb you had to go to college just to work your way up to stupid.

He is described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Johnson said the man’s race, though known to investigators, was being withheld.

Place your bets.

Police said late Saturday afternoon that the efforts to identify the suspect have not been successful, but he is described as a young, thin black man.

Who knew.

North Charleston Waffle House robbery suspect shot by customer has died

Who knew? No one. Who could've easily guessed? Statisticians.

------- Get it now?

Grow up.
Seems to me if you want to discuss currents events you are obliged to have the latest information available otherwise it points up your sloth and laxity. In keeping with your maturity level I leave you with You're so dumb the mind reader gave you 50% off. You're so dumb you had to go to college just to work your way up to stupid.

Hey Dumbfuck....
Check the post time on the posts to which you refer.
Now check the article update time you used to call me a "liar". It was 10:23.

The text changes as new info comes in, Stupid.

At the time I posted, the identity was NOT KNOWN. And that was quoted from the 6:01 version.

Go learn how to read the English language, ya flaming dishonest hack.

Grow up.

Hey Dumbfuck....

At the time I posted, the identity was NOT KNOWN. And that was quoted from the 6:01 version.

So in short....his assumptions were right and you were wrong.

Oh...and why did you say we need laws mandating ONLY tasers can be used unless the bad guy shoots first? Thats a dumb law man.

Grow up.

Hey Dumbfuck....

So in short....his assumptions were right and you were wrong.

Umm... nnnnnnno, his ass-umption was completely wrong, and I demonstrated it down to the exact minute. With a quote, from your link.

Oh...and why did you say we need laws mandating ONLY tasers can be used unless the bad guy shoots first? Thats a dumb law man.

Once again --- I posted no such thing, lying hack.

In keeping with the maturity level of your posts Nyahh Nyahh nyahh Pogo is a poopy head, Pogo is a poopy head
I will give you that you have proven Pogo is a poopy head Pogo is a poopy head

Police: Armed customer thwarts robbery at Waffle House in North Charleston

Heart warming! Thug...likely a career criminal....robs a Waffle House.

CWP holder shoots the animal.

Crime solved. Countless other future ones prevented.
He ain't dead yet, and I didn't know the punishment for robbery was death?

See, dipshit....you never know what the robber is going to actually do....all you know is that he tells you he will murder you if you don't do what he wants.....

And in that moment....you have to make the decision.....do you trust the judgment and the humanity of someone who has pointed a gun at innocent people and threatened to murder them over money.......

These people did...

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On January 8, 1993, seven people were murdered at the Brown's Chicken and Pasta at 168 W. Northwest Highway in Palatine.[1] The victims included the owners, Richard E. Ehlenfeldt, 50, and his wife, Lynn W Ehlenfeldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Also killed were five employees: Guadalupe Maldonado, 46, of Palatine, via Mexico, the cook; Michael C. Castro, 16, and Rico L. Solis, 17, both Palatine High School students who were working there part-time; and Palatine residents Thomas Mennes, 32, and Marcus Nellsen, 31.[2] The assailants stole less than $2,000 from the restaurant.[3] Two of the Ehlenfeldts' daughters were scheduled to be at the restaurant that night, but happened not to be present at the time of the killing; a third daughter, Jennifer, was later elected to the Wisconsin State Senate.[4]

Now the good Samaritan has to deal with the aftermath and all the crap that that's going to entail.

Next time, let Waffle House handle their own security.
Or, don't play John Wayne, over a few bucks in the till...

Tell that to these people....

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On January 8, 1993, seven people were murdered at the Brown's Chicken and Pasta at 168 W. Northwest Highway in Palatine.[1] The victims included the owners, Richard E. Ehlenfeldt, 50, and his wife, Lynn W Ehlenfeldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Also killed were five employees: Guadalupe Maldonado, 46, of Palatine, via Mexico, the cook; Michael C. Castro, 16, and Rico L. Solis, 17, both Palatine High School students who were working there part-time; and Palatine residents Thomas Mennes, 32, and Marcus Nellsen, 31.[2] The assailants stole less than $2,000 from the restaurant.[3] Two of the Ehlenfeldts' daughters were scheduled to be at the restaurant that night, but happened not to be present at the time of the killing; a third daughter, Jennifer, was later elected to the Wisconsin State Senate.[4]

“He saved us, that’s what he did,” a Waffle House employee told The Post and Courier.

Wait, I though Waffle House was a gun-free establishment ?!

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

A soldier with the National Guard was told to leave his gun outside or take his business elsewhere Sunday morning at a Kentucky Waffle House.

Apparently, you missed the end of that story, Digit. Waffle House refused to serve the armed soldier because he had been in a fight in their parking lot the week before. if you don't believe me, Google it.

Apparently you missed this:

The owner of the Nicholasville Waffle House released this statement:

“For many years we have had a ‘No Firearms’ policy in place in our restaurants. We continue to believe this is the best policy for the safety of our customers and associates.”

And "opened" means initiated.

Fucking LIAR.

Did you read this part ?

“He saved us, that’s what he did,” a Waffle House employee said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/10/armed-citizen-shoots-and-kills-waffle-house-robber/#ixzz3oEYalzbK

“He saved us, that’s what he did,” a Waffle House employee told The Post and Courier.

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

A soldier with the National Guard was told to leave his gun outside or take his business elsewhere Sunday morning at a Kentucky Waffle House.

Apparently, you missed the end of that story, Digit. Waffle House refused to serve the armed soldier because he had been in a fight in their parking lot the week before. if you don't believe me, Google it.

“For many years we have had a ‘No Firearms’ policy in place in our restaurants. We continue to believe this is the best policy for the safety of our customers and associates.”

Good for them, and I agree with their policy. I ALSO would not allow a customer in my place of business to be armed after having been involved in a fight in the parking lot. All in all, I would say that Waffle House has a very good policy.As for some vigilante exchanging fire with a robber while I am eating breakfast there, I don't trust his aim and judgment any more than I trust the robber's intentions. I would prefer that people play Charles Bronson somewhere else, thank you.

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

Good for them, and I agree with their policy. I ALSO would not allow a customer in my place of business to be armed after having been involved in a fight in the parking lot. All in all, I would say that Waffle House has a very good policy.As for some vigilante exchanging fire with a robber while I am eating breakfast there, I don't trust his aim and judgment any more than I trust the robber's intentions. I would prefer that people play Charles Bronson somewhere else, thank you.

That's a pretty absurd statement. The soldier has to qualify due to his military service AND he has to qualify for his CCW. The criminal on the other hand has a weapon, and is engaging in a violent crime and you think the soldier is as big a threat? You're a loon dude.

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

That's a pretty absurd statement. The soldier has to qualify due to his military service AND he has to qualify for his CCW. The criminal on the other hand has a weapon, and is engaging in a violent crime and you think the soldier is as big a threat? You're a loon dude.

If you say so, WW.

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

Well the staff that WAS there apparently are happy the man responded.

Forum List

Back