North Charleston : Thug robs Waffle House; Concealed carry citizen shoots him. Crime solved!

He is described as a young male with dark hair, about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds. Johnson said the man’s race, though known to investigators, was being withheld.

Place your bets.

Amazing the nonsense libs are saying.

Like the thug is entitled to shoot first.
Or the CWP holder must ensure its a REAL gun.
Or the crime simply shouldn't be stopped at all.

Libs = :poop:

Bux is a fucking liar. Nobody suggested anybody is "entitled to shoot" first, last or anywhere in between.

I asked him whether the patron "shot" or "shot back". As in "returned" fire. He couldn't answer, because he didn't know and still doesn't know. He just ass-umed, and decided on his own that an "animal" (his term) had to be put down.

--- which is what I mean by "values". Or in this case, lack thereof.

Your premise was that if the thug didn't shoot first.....then he shouldn't have been shot. Even if he was pointing a gun at people.

Otherwise....you wouldn't have asked. But you did. Because to you...it matters if the thug shot first. Because you think he shouldn't have been shot if he didn't also shoot.

See....when we point out your retardedness you don't understand it....because...you're a retard.

The animal was robbing people with a gun. Civil society doesn't do that. And yes....someone might kill you because we aren't obligated to wait and see if you shoot first or not.

And this is why enacting CWP laws LOWERS crime. This 1 thug is dead. Shot during an armed robbery by a CWP holder.

1000 other thugs will read about it.

And when they scope out a business to rob....they scout it looking for cops. They know a 911 call means they have 3-5 minutes to do the deed before cops arrive.

But CWP holders??? They could be anywhere anytime. And thugs know it.

This 1 incident will prevent 100 future ones.

The only ones sad about this and who will probably politicize this as a negative story are Obama and Liberals.

(I hope the robber wasn't black and the shooter was white!)

The only ones sad about this and who will probably politicize this as a negative story are Obama and Liberals.

(I hope the robber wasn't black and the shooter was white!)

Odds are....both are.

Bux is a fucking liar. Nobody suggested anybody is "entitled to shoot" first, last or anywhere in between.

I asked him whether the patron "shot" or "shot back". As in "returned" fire. He couldn't answer, because he didn't know and still doesn't know. He just ass-umed, and decided on his own that an "animal" (his term) had to be put down.

You're way too emotionally invested in this.

Relative of yours?

Your premise was that if the thug didn't shoot first.....then he shouldn't have been shot. Even if he was pointing a gun at people.

Otherwise....you wouldn't have asked. But you did. Because to you...it matters if the thug shot first. Because you think he shouldn't have been shot if he didn't also shoot.

Fuck you asshole, don't you EVER put words in my mouth.
I asked whether the customer shot first, or returned fire. In other words, who initiated it. And you don't know. I could have asked how he found it necessary to kill-shoot instead of disable. You wouldn't know that either, nor were you willing to wait to find out, because you'd already assumed the roles of judge, jury and governor approving an execution.

See....when we point out your retardedness you don't understand it....because...you're a retard.

Go fuck yourself ya whiny little bitch.

The animal was robbing people with a gun. Civil society doesn't do that. And yes....someone might kill you because we aren't obligated to wait and see if you shoot first or not.

See what I mean? You just did it again. "The animal".

What was his name? Where'd he live? What was he like?
You don't know and don't want to know, because that would humanize him.

Values. Go get some.

Last edited:
“He saved us, that’s what he did,” a Waffle House employee told The Post and Courier.

Wait, I though Waffle House was a gun-free establishment ?!

Not in the South!

Remember this though ?

A soldier with the National Guard was told to leave his gun outside or take his business elsewhere Sunday morning at a Kentucky Waffle House.

Apparently, you missed the end of that story, Digit. Waffle House refused to serve the armed soldier because he had been in a fight in their parking lot the week before. if you don't believe me, Google it.

I asked whether the customer shot first, or returned fire. In other words, who initiated it. And you don't know. I could ask how he found it necessary to kill-shoot instead of disable. You wouldn't know that either, because you've already assumed the roles of judge, jury and governor approving an execution.

Values. Go get some.
He did shoot to wound. The animal died later in a hospital. Geez, you Leftists think nothing of cutting up living babies and selling their parts but get your panties in a wad over a criminal thug who was appropriately ventilated.

I asked whether the customer shot first, or returned fire. In other words, who initiated it. And you don't know. I could ask how he found it necessary to kill-shoot instead of disable. You wouldn't know that either, because you've already assumed the roles of judge, jury and governor approving an execution.

Values. Go get some.

Who initiated it?

CWP holder was eating breakfast.
Thug ran in pointing a gun at people.

Who initiated it?!?!?!

And yes...animal. I don't know his name or race. I don't care. I don't give a damn about "humanizing" him. He ran into a restaurant pointing a gun at innocent people. That's not a civilized human. He's acting like an ANIMAL. Like a bigger lion running smaller ones away from a carcass by force. Animals do that. Humans dont.

Oh...and I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth douche bag haha. And you can't do a damn thing about it!

Well, the police have not made a determination yet about whether to charge the CW guy or not, yet. Since it was SC, they probably won't do that. Fortunately the shooter did not miss and hit some innocent bystander. That would have been manslaughter, or reckless endangerment. Of course, if the bad guy had threatened the shooter, it would have been justified. If not, the vigilanti could have been charged.

Well, the police have not made a determination yet about whether to charge the CW guy or not, yet. Since it was SC, they probably won't do that. Fortunately the shooter did not miss and hit some innocent bystander. That would have been manslaughter, or reckless endangerment. Of course, if the bad guy had threatened the shooter, it would have been justified. If not, the vigilanti could have been charged.
Bullshit.

Relative of yours?

I don't take kindly to having words put in my mouth, and I bite back. Hard.

Yes they have. He's not in cuffs. They aren't charging him. They'll give it a few days to please libtards but they already decided.

The bad guy did threaten the shooter. When he ran in waving a weapon at people to commit armed robbery....EVERY person in there was at risk.

CWP....just like any good cop may have....took necessary action.

Relative of yours?

I don't take kindly to having words put in my mouth, and I bite back. Hard.

Hahaha!!! Do you? We're really worried. What...Ya gonna call me some names???

You already claimed on this forum 2 days ago that you rarely research anything you post...AND you said some rapes should be given only probation if the girl was too attractive.

See? You can't do shit haha!

Forum List

Back