North Korea Nuclear Deal?

Yeah I'm sure if China says jump, ole Kim says HOW HIGH.

You're sure huh? That's based on what?

You don't seem to have an understand of the relationship between China and North Korea.

Well it's kinda like Canada and the US, yeah they're free, but we have all the leverage....if we stop trading with Canada or both agree not to defend the other....who gets hurt the most? So while Canada can do what it wants, it usually does what we want them to.....it's just better for them that way.

As I said, no understanding of the situation at all. You've basically decided it's like something you do understand. It's not.

Yeah I'm sure if China says something north Korea is gonna say fuck off.....
Wow who is naive now.

You're sure huh? You don't understand the relationship of China and North Korea. China isn't the master. It's the protector. It's like having a younger brother, but the younger brother then goes and does stuff that annoys the older brother. But the older brother can't show the world that he's against his younger brother.

There's only one factor in this whole thing.

China doesn't want the US on its borders. And it doesn't have that. If North and South Korea were to merge, then the US would on their borders. China won't let this happen. As long as North Korea prevents this from happening and doesn't attack China, then it can do whatever it likes. This whole nuclear thing is annoying China, because it's provoking the US, who might consider attacking if there's a real escalation in nuclear weapons. So China is trying to get North Korea to back down, but knows that it has two choices, either pull out economic interaction to a degree to pull North Korea back, and risk the US taking advantage, or simply grinning and bearing and trying to influence Kim Jong Fat Boy.

Wait it's not the master but the protector?

What is the difference?

If China says to do something and North Kora doesn't, can China say ....ok you're on your own?

Here is a novel approach, ignore the midget and arm the South to a T. To waste your time talking and attempting to negotiate with a rabid dog is fruitless, it only further emboldens misconduct.

You're sure huh? That's based on what?

You don't seem to have an understand of the relationship between China and North Korea.

Well it's kinda like Canada and the US, yeah they're free, but we have all the leverage....if we stop trading with Canada or both agree not to defend the other....who gets hurt the most? So while Canada can do what it wants, it usually does what we want them to.....it's just better for them that way.

As I said, no understanding of the situation at all. You've basically decided it's like something you do understand. It's not.

Wow who is naive now.

You're sure huh? You don't understand the relationship of China and North Korea. China isn't the master. It's the protector. It's like having a younger brother, but the younger brother then goes and does stuff that annoys the older brother. But the older brother can't show the world that he's against his younger brother.

China doesn't want the US on its borders. And it doesn't have that. If North and South Korea were to merge, then the US would on their borders. China won't let this happen. As long as North Korea prevents this from happening and doesn't attack China, then it can do whatever it likes. This whole nuclear thing is annoying China, because it's provoking the US, who might consider attacking if there's a real escalation in nuclear weapons. So China is trying to get North Korea to back down, but knows that it has two choices, either pull out economic interaction to a degree to pull North Korea back, and risk the US taking advantage, or simply grinning and bearing and trying to influence Kim Jong Fat Boy.

What is the difference?

If China says to do something and North Kora doesn't, can China say ....ok you're on your own?

China could, but won't, for the reason I told you before. North Korea wouldn't last 5 minutes on its own.

Wow who is naive now.

What is the difference?

China could, but won't, for the reason I told you before. North Korea wouldn't last 5 minutes on its own.

Thanks you, so they do what China wants.....because if they dont.........well you answered it

North Korea announced that it is interested in a nuclear deal, so why not send John Kerry over there with $100 billion or so and sign them up, just like we did with Iran? Sweet!

North Korea is China Puppet and them claiming they want a deal is because they want us to be fooled in pretending they will play nice but once China calls them they will do another rocket test because as I just wrote they're China puppet.

Watch something and when China get upset about the South China Sea you will see North Korea firing one of their rocket tests or doing another underground nuclear test.

NK is not China's puppet, they are China's pain in the ass.

NK is China's drug addict, alcoholic nephew who lives next door. Occasionally China can get him to mow the lawn, but usually he is an embarressment to the whole family, but China can't quite stop supporting him

Wow who is naive now.

What is the difference?

Thanks you, so they do what China wants.....because if they dont.........well you answered it

Oh god, no, you're trying to make this into some childish little game, and not trying to understand. Typical of many on this forum.

Wow who is naive now.

What is the difference?

Thanks you, so they do what China wants.....it

No they don't .

Forum List

Back