Not A "Republican Presidential Candidate"

So the GOP/RNC is fixing the Republican primaries??? :D Rigging the system?

Fixing nothing. There is no primary.

I guess the people do not get the chance to pick their candidate.

I seemed to recall you all thought that was a bad thing.

What makes you think he has not already been chosen? MSM tales? Polls?

Because they have not had the primary yet. why do you want to take the voice away from the people?

Because they have not had the primary yet. why do you want to take the voice away from the people?

Who do you think would attract a significant number of Republicans? Weld? Hogan? Kasich?

The RNC has already endorsed Trump. There is no support for a primary.

So why does the DNS push this clown and others as a 'Republican' presidential candidate?

GOP challenger Weld denounces Trump's 'pathetic' boasting in El Paso
Everyone thought it was horrible when the DNC took sides against Sanders before the primary. Is the RNC supposed to do that?

There is no other Republican with interparty support even nearly comparable to that of Sanders in 2016.

Who do you think would attract a significant number of Republicans? Weld? Hogan? Kasich?

I am sure Trump will win it, but I think it is good for the country for him to have to go through the process.

What are you afraid of?

I am sure Trump will win it, but I think it is good for the country for him to have to go through the process.

What are you afraid of?

Nor a thing. Merely stating an observation.

As I have stated ad infinitum, I'm not a Republican.

What are you afraid of?

I know, you are not a Repub...you just vote for them exclusively.

There is always a primary even when the party is in the White house. Not sure why this is such a big deal, I suppose it's the wingnuts wanting to preemptively eliminate any possibility of embarrassment such as maybe a state primary would end up being a little too close for comfort.

Anyway, wingnuts it makes you look weak if you can't handle a primary.

What are you afraid of?

Trump will go through the process. And be nominated by acclamation at the end of it.

The whole story however is that no one will be willing to donate to a sure loser in the primary. If someone like Mr. Kasich wants to run, I would think he'd stand a better chance switching parties like John Lindsay did in 1972.

What are you afraid of?

Democrats provide me no choice.

What are you afraid of?

Oddly enough there are more than two parties

What are you afraid of?

Oddly enough there are more than two parties
I'm a one-issue voter do you have a viable candidate outside the Republican party?

Forum List

Back