Not A "Republican Presidential Candidate"

Who do you think would attract a significant number of Republicans? Weld? Hogan? Kasich?

I am sure Trump will win it, but I think it is good for the country for him to have to go through the process.

What are you afraid of?

Nor a thing. Merely stating an observation.

As I have stated ad infinitum, I'm not a Republican.

I know, you are not a Repub...you just vote for them exclusively.

Democrats provide me no choice.

Oddly enough there are more than two parties

The others are a wasted vote.

The RNC has already endorsed Trump. There is no support for a primary.

So why does the DNS push this clown and others as a 'Republican' presidential candidate?

GOP challenger Weld denounces Trump's 'pathetic' boasting in El Paso
The Libertarian Party had him in the wrong spot on the 2016 ticket. He should have been the nominee over "Feel the Johnson." Totally bottom heavy.

In fact, fuck that clown. The younger L guys were WAY better. See Austin Petersen.

I swear that party exists for the deliberate purpose of losing.
suicideicon2.gif

We have no alternatives.

Who do you think would attract a significant number of Republicans? Weld? Hogan? Kasich?

I am sure Trump will win it, but I think it is good for the country for him to have to go through the process.

What are you afraid of?

Nor a thing. Merely stating an observation.

As I have stated ad infinitum, I'm not a Republican.

I know, you are not a Repub...you just vote for them exclusively.

Democrats provide me no choice.

Oddly enough there are more than two parties
After the Ls nominated "Feel the Johnson" over the likes of Austin Petersen, I have lost all faith.

We have no alternatives.

So the GOP/RNC is fixing the Republican primaries??? :D Rigging the system?

Fixing nothing. There is no primary.

There is always a primary.

Permit me to clarify. There is no support for the few dildoes who have indicated they'd like to be considered, and the RNC has already endorsed Trump.

There will be a primary event where Trump will be named the nominee, yes.

Sounds an awful lot like the 2016 Hillary coronation.

Permit me to clarify. There is no support for the few dildoes who have indicated they'd like to be considered, and the RNC has already endorsed Trump.

The difference is that no one is willing to actually invest time and money in a campaign for the Presidency on the GOP side except for Mr. Trump. In 2016, Mr. Sanders did have millions in donations, and a legion of volunteers. Someone like Mr. Kasich doesn't think that its viable to try. Doesn't think he can win the Presidency in 2020.

Y'all aware that the parties generally dont "primary "
A sitting President?

No, of course not

So why does the DNS push this clown and others as a 'Republican' presidential candidate?

The Libertarian Party had him in the wrong spot on the 2016 ticket. He should have been the nominee over "Feel the Johnson." Totally bottom heavy.

In fact, fuck that clown. The younger L guys were WAY better. See Austin Petersen.

I swear that party exists for the deliberate purpose of losing.
suicideicon2.gif

We have no alternatives.

We have a binary system.
No 3rd, 4th, 5th or 100th party will win.

Because she was the sitting President?

The difference is that no one is willing to actually invest time and money in a campaign for the Presidency on the GOP side except for Mr. Trump. In 2016, Mr. Sanders did have millions in donations, and a legion of volunteers. Someone like Mr. Kasich doesn't think that its viable to try. Doesn't think he can win the Presidency in 2020.

If Kasich was really interested in the Presidency, I think he'd stand a good chance if he switched parties and ran with the D's.

Crossover votes from Republicans and independents are going to be an important factor in 2020, and is allowed in many states.

He could do well among the saner factions crossing over.

If Kasich was really interested in the Presidency, I think he'd stand a good chance if he switched parties and ran with the D's.

Crossover votes from Republicans and independents are going to be an important factor in 2020, and is allowed in many states.

He could do well among the saner factions crossing over.

In 2016, on stage he admitted that he was in the wrong debate.

Everyone thought it was horrible when the DNC took sides against Sanders before the primary. Is the RNC supposed to do that?

There is no other Republican with interparty support even nearly comparable to that of Sanders in 2016.

That whole Sanders broad support thing is a myth

that's a super duper FIX!
happens with ever incumbent. who ran against obammy in 2012? Bush in 2004?

I tell you, I learn more everyday how little you all on the left know about politics especially the presidency.

I guarantee that they paid no attention until the halfblack guy ran.

Forum List

Back