Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report.

Its painfully obvious from all the stupid shit they say...

Why would I waste my time reading a political hit-piece? Especially when my view of the POTUS will not be chsnfed, no matter what is in there.

Muller is an independent investigator. Not some reporter hack with an agenda .

Thanks for proving the point in the OP. Y’all a bunch of willfully ignorant sheep.

Thanks for proving the point in the OP. Y’all a bunch of willfully ignorant sheep.

The fact that you believe there are any independent people in the political world, and especially anyone connected to the Federal Government in DC gust proves your naivety.

I am an Ideologue, pure and simple. I have never claimed otherwise, and in fact openly identify as an Authoritarian Conservative.

The Mueller Report wil not change anyone’s vote in 2020. Nor will any of the other Democrat witch hunt investigations out there.

The fact that you believe there are any independent people in the political world, and especially anyone connected to the Federal Government in DC gust prove your naivety.

I am an Ideologue, pure and simple. I have never claimed otherwise, and in fact openly identify as an Authoritarian Conservative.

The Mueller Report wil not change anyone’s vote in 2020. Nor will any of the other Democrat witch hunt investigations out there.
Authoritarian Conservatism is Fascism. Do you know that or just don't care? If you know it, why are you ashamed to call yourself a Fascist?

Authoritarian Conservatism is Fascism. Do you know that or just don't care? If you know it, why are you ashamed to call yourself a Fascist?

I am well aware of what the history of Authoritarian Conservatism is. I do believe my ideology is somewhat different but largely in agreement with Fascism in general. I’m not ashamed to say that at all.

Its painfully obvious from all the stupid shit they say .

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

Really . Fed up . Who’s read the thing ?

https://www.snopes.com/uploads/2019/05/Mueller-Summaries.pdf

Read every word, stupid fuck.

I kick the shit out of you Stalinists with it every time I'm on the board.

Hey timmy, you're stupid, and you're a liar, but otherwise you're a complete pile of shit.

Then speak to it rather than attack the poster, loser.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
You don't prove negatives, halfwit...Either the Mule had evidence of obstruction or he didn't.

According to his report he didn't have such evidence.

Case closed....You lose, loser.

Obviously, words are to complicated for you. Lets try pictures.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png
I've seen you chickenshit graph numerous times....Were any of those vague and nondescript "Russian-affiliated interests" and "Russian Business Interests" of any consequence, the Mule would have included such things in his report...But they're not, so he didn't.

You may no go back to finding something from Daily Kooks to post.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
You don't prove negatives, halfwit...Either the Mule had evidence of obstruction or he didn't.

That's not what it says at all, dope.

Misrepresenting what is in writing in full view of everyone only makes you look retarded and incompetent. Good job, loser.

Last edited:
The conclusion :

That's not that it says at all, dope.

Misrepresenting what is in writing in full view of everyone only makes you look retarded and incompetent. Good job, loser.
To quote Perter Strzok: "there's no there there".

Sucks to be you, loser.

I am well aware of what the history of Authoritarian Conservatism is. I do believe my ideology is somewhat different but largely in agreement with Fascism in general. I’m not ashamed to say that at all.
Thank you for your honesty.

Its painfully obvious from all the stupid shit they say...

Why would I waste my time reading a political hit-piece? Especially when my view of the POTUS will not be chsnfed, no matter what is in there.

There are things to be gleamed from the report. Most importantly how foreign entities can influence a national election. It SHOULD start a dialogue on what we can do to undermine that intrusion but rather than focus on the shit that matters most of you dumbfucks on the left want to focus on irrelevant shit pertaining to Trump.

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

Did Obama or Nancy read Obama care before they signed it ????

Lol

You liberals are so easy to make fun of on here

That's because they so stupid.

Read every word, stupid fuck.

I kick the shit out of you Stalinists with it every time I'm on the board.

Hey timmy, you're stupid, and you're a liar, but otherwise you're a complete pile of shit.
YypiTyp libtard.

The conclusion :

Sucks to be you, loser.
More shit that has nothing to do with Mueller's report.

You're struggling for relevance. Good job, dope.

The conclusion :

Why not focus on this excerpt?

"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

The conclusion :

Sucks to be you, loser.

Here's what you need to know about the Mule's report, dullard:

There was no criminal referral to congress, of any manner or form.

Game over...You lost....Get the fuck over it, loser.

The conclusion :

Why not focus on this excerpt?

"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

Why not just read the 18 pg summary . There’s a lot in their . Or do you not care about Russians fucking wh our elections? Do you not care about corruption?

The conclusion :

Sucks to be you, loser.

Here's what you need to know about the Mule's report, dullard:

There was no criminal referral to congress, of any manner or form.

Game over...You lost....Get the fuck over it, loser.
Excuse me frogface...but that's gibberish.

What IS as "criminal referral to Congress"?

Mueller clearly says that the Report was meant to go to Congress to do with it what they see fit. He has processed 35 indictments and passed on numerous other issues to other investigative departments IN ADDITION TO 14 current ones that we know nothing about because of Barr's redactions

Forum List

Back