Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report.

Its painfully obvious from all the stupid shit they say .

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

Really . Fed up . Who’s read the thing ?

https://www.snopes.com/uploads/2019/05/Mueller-Summaries.pdf
this shit should really be in the flame zone. it's only purpose in life is to start shit and giggle.

Rubber room would be better.
yea, you know something is bullshit and all you're doing is pissing on the beehive cause you have no life.

old quick.
well the implication was that because we didn't read it, he did and that in it trump was charged. all I want is the page and paragraph where that is so we can agree with the dude. if he's going to jump out of the plane, pull the rip cord.

This is all about discrediting Barr for when he comes after the
real law-breakers on the other side.

Interesting and telling that someone gave you a funny.

The irony for me, as an Independent observer in all the politics of the last 2 decades, is that the MSM has moved so far right since it used to criticize Bush and the Iraq War they can't understand why more and more people are seeing Fox as the ones telling the truth. Like a paradigm shift or something I can't quite explain. The Trump effect ?

Biggest lie of the day. MSM are nothing but dem shills.

The irony for me, as an Independent observer in all the politics of the last 2 decades, is that the MSM has moved so far right since it used to criticize Bush and the Iraq War they can't understand why more and more people are seeing Fox as the ones telling the truth. Like a paradigm shift or something I can't quite explain. The Trump effect ?

Biggest lie of the day. MSM are nothing but dem shills.

No. That's just the misperception they purposefully put out there. Compared to Trump they were actually pretty easy on Dubya but do you think they would be this tough on an insider like Jed or Ted Cruz ? No way. ( One exception maybe - they were brutal on Bush when Katrina happened, but Maria turned out worse but Trump got a pass )

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

what is it you think is in the report? tell you what, since you have implied you have read the report, post the page number and paragraph that says trump was found to be conspiring with russia.

You just brought it up, now post up that page number or you're a phony.

What I do know isn't in the report is a crime, since there is no open indictment to act on or sealed indictment. that's all I needed to know. now, you wish to waste your time reading a report full of nothing, let us know the page and paragraph you think says differently.

Your standard for the prez is that you are ok so long as he doesn’t get indicted for any felonies?

I’ll post some good lines when I get some time .

what is it you think is in the report? tell you what, since you have implied you have read the report, post the page number and paragraph that says trump was found to be conspiring with russia.

What I do know isn't in the report is a crime, since there is no open indictment to act on or sealed indictment. that's all I needed to know. now, you wish to waste your time reading a report full of nothing, let us know the page and paragraph you think says differently.

Your standard for the prez is that you are ok so long as he doesn’t get indicted for any felonies?

What felonies? Dude, that’s plain ass silly. Again I knew the facts would upset you

If that were so, we'd love obama

What did Obama do?

The conclusion is all that matters.

Mueller concluded that there was no Russia collusion and that the allegations of obstruction are up to congress.

So, impeach or shut the fuck up. I don't care what the report says otherwise.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Which shows that it was a witch hunt that became a failed witch hunt.

A real investigation would not have felt any need to spout shit like that.

MSM has moved to the right? I must have missed that.

What did Obama do?
Typical buttstain pretend.

What did Obama do?
I’ was asking that for eight years

Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report

:desk::deal:...I did....:funnyface:

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Witch hunt ?? How many in Trumps circle got busted ? Oh and they were busy covering their tracks

Mueller :
Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign---deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.
Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.

The conclusion :

Witch hunt ?? How many in Trumps circle got busted ? Oh and they were busy covering their tracks

Mueller :
Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign---deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.
Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.

"Cannot rule out" is not a phrase that belongs in a final report of an impartial investigation.

It shows that the investigation was not looking for the truth, but for an excuse to burn the witch.

The conclusion :

Mueller :
Fake news.

It is painfully obvious there are ZERO spelled out Prosecution decisions to found in the Mueller Report, or YOU and other leftists would have already QUOTED them out of the report. But many have long realized Mueller never provided a single Prosecution Decision, thus have backed away. Too bad the few brain damaged leftists along with their Media whores can't let go of their lies.

Meanwhile I showed NUMEROUS TIMES in the forum, that by LAW, Special Counsel MUST specify either Prosecution or Declination Decisions in the final report that is sent to the AG. Since Mueller NEVER made a single Prosecution Decision, you have NOTHING!

You have nothing but bullcrap to offer.

The conclusion :

The laws changed in 1999 when Congress let the law expire. So in 1999 we went back to the "traditional" prosecutorial judgement.

The conclusion :

We determined? We did not? We obtained? You didn't do shit you mealy mouthed liar.

Forum List

Back