Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report.

Its painfully obvious from all the stupid shit they say .

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

Really . Fed up . Who’s read the thing ?

https://www.snopes.com/uploads/2019/05/Mueller-Summaries.pdf
I suspect it’s because many simply never developed that ability to read.

We know that many Republicans believe college is bad for America.

GOP Opposes Critical Thinking

I bet you would stand in line to see what is in Capone's vault.

There are ONLY TWO REASONS why the Trump ass kissers won't read the actual report....

1. They can't read or comprehend what they read since they're morons.......OR

2. They're afraid to learn the truth and would rather rely on Barr's and Hannity's interpretation so that they won't get indigestion......

LOL

I think the reason is far more elementary. For one, they are lazy. Lazy enough even to take Hannity's or Rush's word for it. Secondly, they know how corrupt Trump is (they don't care, and neither do they care to learn about it in any detail). So, they know Mueller caught their Dear Leader and his henchmen pants down, and with pants full of shit. They also know that others seeing these filthy pants would embarrass the Dear Leader, and so they, sycophants they are, refuse to inspect the report on it.

That said, I am embarrassed by numerous liberals who also cannot validly counter the Trumpletons' ignorance on the report, and therefore also indicate they haven't read the report. The Mueller report is a landmark document detailing the rot in the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency. Everyone should at least be able to explain the major reasons why Mueller didn't recommend charges in either volume of the report, despite hundreds of pages detailing egregious wrongdoing. It's shameful so many cannot.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
You don't prove negatives, halfwit...Either the Mule had evidence of obstruction or he didn't.

According to his report he didn't have such evidence.

Case closed....You lose, loser.

The whole thing was a shit show to keep bed wetters hopeful their political whores would impeach Trump.

No one with a single active brain cell was concerned with that as a remote possibility.

If anything the GOP was happy to play along so that republicrat party fans were focused on that rather than GOP foot dragging on getting the border secure and allowing another million low wage invaders to come in.

Hey, no one is asking to read the whole 400 page thing. How about the 18 page summary from the man himself . Perhaps you can have some elementary students read it to you !

Snopes are as big of lairs as the MSM. And furthermore, why do I need to read it? No matter what it says you filthy liars will say something different.

I think the reason is far more elementary. For one, they are lazy. Lazy enough even to take Hannity's or Rush's word for it. Secondly, they know how corrupt Trump is (they don't care, and neither do they care to learn about it in any detail). So, they know Mueller caught their Dear Leader and his henchmen pants down, and with pants full of shit. They also know that others seeing these filthy pants would embarrass the Dear Leader, and so they, sycophants they are, refuse to inspect the report on it.

That said, I am embarrassed by numerous liberals who also cannot validly counter the Trumpletons' ignorance on the report, and therefore also indicate they haven't read the report. The Mueller report is a landmark document detailing the rot in the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency. Everyone should at least be able to explain the major reasons why Mueller didn't recommend charges in either volume of the report, despite hundreds of pages detailing egregious wrongdoing. It's shameful so many cannot.
The reasoning is elementary to modern law...Centuries of jurisprudence has set forth that you do not make the subject of the investigation prove that he didn't do what he's accused of....It's up to the accusers to show definitive evidence and prove their case, which they failed to do.

Now get the fuck back into your own lane, Eurotrash.

There are ONLY TWO REASONS why the Trump ass kissers won't read the actual report....

2. They're afraid to learn the truth and would rather rely on Barr's and Hannity's interpretation so that they won't get indigestion......

LOL

O were lazy is that why when barr offered to let 6 congressman from each party read the unedited report in its entirety only republicans did the reading
Yes not one democrat would read it and they have been crying and whinning about it for weeks yet they wont read it
democrats jammed thier thumb up thier ass and started spinning screaming russia russia russia orange mannbad and then attacked barr .

Right. And you also don't hear me complaining about the report as these idiots WHO should have been readers!
Pelosi Says Barr Lied To Congress: 'That's A Crime' - NPR
Steve Cohen calls attorney general 'Chicken Barr,' eats KFC

Did these people who were elected by the people READ the report? That is the major point here. The people that are accusing Trump "HAVEN"T read the report!

I read it. I downloaded it and read it. Mueller was trying to thread the needle. Gently explain to democrats that there was no collusion or conspiracy. There was no obstruction. Or at the very least no evidence of obstruction sufficent to present for indictment. And do all of this without causing a total meltdown among democrats. After all if Mueller had bluntly told the truth Pelosi and company would be calling him a stooge and demanding his resignation or impeachment.
Bullshit.

Muller did the ONE thing that guarantees confusion, division and ample meltdown. He failed to come to a conclusion.
Yep. He had one freaking job.

this shit should really be in the flame zone. it's only purpose in life is to start shit and giggle.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

So he said he (the president) is guilty as fuck, it he just can’t prove it. Kind of like ON Simpson right? Well not really, ON was guilty as fuck but the prosecutors were morons and they let a murderer walk. So anyway, why did he not charge Trump?

this shit should really be in the flame zone. it's only purpose in life is to start shit and giggle.

Rubber room would be better.

Rubber room would be better.
yea, you know something is bullshit and all you're doing is pissing on the beehive cause you have no life.

old quick.

LOL

Good grief. Liberals are either purposely ignorant or garbage humans. I can't figure out which. Listen moron, if Mueller had ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING at all on Trump, he'd be screaming it from the top of Trump tower. He so badly wanted to "get Trump", that he's destroyed any shred of professional reputation that he had as an honest player. He had one damned job to do and couldn't manage to do it. He purposely muddied a clear stream and history will not be kind to him.

This is all about discrediting Barr for when he comes after the
real law-breakers on the other side.

Interesting and telling that someone gave you a funny.

The irony for me, as an Independent observer in all the politics of the last 2 decades, is that the MSM has moved so far right since it used to criticize Bush and the Iraq War they can't understand why more and more people are seeing Fox as the ones telling the truth. Like a paradigm shift or something I can't quite explain. The Trump effect ?

Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report.

That puts them on par with the dimocrap dipshits in Congress

what is it you think is in the report? tell you what, since you have implied you have read the report, post the page number and paragraph that says trump was found to be conspiring with russia.

You just brought it up, now post up that page number or you're a phony.

What I do know isn't in the report is a crime, since there is no open indictment to act on or sealed indictment. that's all I needed to know. now, you wish to waste your time reading a report full of nothing, let us know the page and paragraph you think says differently.

Forum List

Back