Not a single Trumper here has read a word of the Mueller report.

You don't prove negatives, halfwit...Either the Mule had evidence of obstruction or he didn't.

According to his report he didn't have such evidence.

Case closed....You lose, loser.

That's not that it says at all, dope.

Misrepresenting what is in writing in full view of everyone only makes you look retarded and incompetent. Good job, loser.
To quote Perter Strzok: "there's no there there".

Sucks to be you, loser.
More shit that has nothing to do with Mueller's report.

You're struggling for relevance. Good job, dope.
Here's what you need to know about the Mule's report, dullard:

There was no criminal referral to congress, of any manner or form.

Game over...You lost....Get the fuck over it, loser.
Excuse me frogface...but that's gibberish.

What IS as "criminal referral to Congress"?

Mueller clearly says that the Report was meant to go to Congress to do with it what they see fit. He has processed 35 indictments and passed on numerous other issues to other investigative departments IN ADDITION TO 14 current ones that we know nothing about because of Barr's redactions

Or this....

"
upload_2019-5-5_10-11-18.png
"

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Why not focus on this excerpt?

"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

Why not just read the 18 pg summary . There’s a lot in their . Or do you not care about Russians fucking wh our elections? Do you not care about corruption?

There was no crime, Mueller just told you that. Why would I read the summary, I'm reading the entire report, something you are unable to do.

"
upload_2019-5-5_10-13-21.png
"

Last edited:
That's not that it says at all, dope.

Misrepresenting what is in writing in full view of everyone only makes you look retarded and incompetent. Good job, loser.
To quote Perter Strzok: "there's no there there".

Sucks to be you, loser.
More shit that has nothing to do with Mueller's report.

You're struggling for relevance. Good job, dope.
Here's what you need to know about the Mule's report, dullard:

There was no criminal referral to congress, of any manner or form.

Excuse me frogface...but that's gibberish.

What IS as "criminal referral to Congress"?

Mueller clearly says that the Report was meant to go to Congress to do with it what they see fit. He has processed 35 indictments and passed on numerous other issues to other investigative departments IN ADDITION TO 14 current ones that we know nothing about because of Barr's redactions

Sorry frogface...it's far from over.

The conclusion :

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment , we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President's conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime"

Why not just read the 18 pg summary . There’s a lot in their . Or do you not care about Russians fucking wh our elections? Do you not care about corruption?

There was no crime, Mueller just told you that. Why would I read the summary, I'm reading the entire report, something you are unable to do.

"View attachment 259497"
Mueller hasn't "said" anything...yet

The conclusion :

"View attachment 259497"

No crime ?

Report : Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false- statements statute

The conclusion :

"View attachment 259497"

No crime ?

Report : Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false- statements statute

Did Mueller lie when he included this : "Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime" his words, did he lie? Remember now, the context is Rump ;)

The conclusion :

"View attachment 259497"
Mueller hasn't "said" anything...yet

Of course he has, I'm citing Timmy's source, the Mueller Report.

Let me know when Mueller testifies in front of Congress

Which shows that it was a witch hunt that became a failed witch hunt.

A real investigation would not have felt any need to spout shit like that.

Witch hunt ?? How many in Trumps circle got busted ? Oh and they were busy covering their tracks

Mueller :
Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign---deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.
Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.
What was the purpose of the investigation? Anyone collude?

Yes . There was a lot of collusion. Russia purposely messed with out election in order to favor Trump .
Dude, then why didn’t mueller find any? So, you tummy have what a two year investigation doesn’t. Amazing you should go to dc then and give them that evidence . I love it when stoops like you go off the rails

They didn’t find proof that TRUMP himself was colluding . Different story for many of the others on Team Trump .
Who? Name the person and the charge

" Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment."
" Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment."
LOL...
That applies to clearing the president dope.

You are not competent in your representation of the report.
well shit dude, then post the sentence or page that charged the president from the report.

LOL...

Now you're just another liar on the internet

LOL...

he won't post up what convicts trump in the report. will he?

LOL...

he won't post up what convicts trump in the report. will he?

He will not, and lies about what it does say

LOL...

For the above posters.....both of whom obviously have not read the report.
Derp....

Vol.2, page 8
CONCLUSION
Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

LOL...

well shit dude, then post the sentence or page that charged the president from the report.

A sitting president cannot be indicted, dope.
Therefore, there would be no charge in the report.

LOL...

Derp....

Vol.2, page 8
CONCLUSION
Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

No crime committed. Grow up

LOL...

Derp....

Vol.2, page 8
CONCLUSION

No crime committed. Grow up

LOL...

It certainly does not say that.

Forum List

Back