Not Knowing Or Not Wanting To Know?

Your sensory apparatus is out of whack. There is no fear, only a genuine admiration for you. I’ve never such a textbook example of the birth of a conspiracy theory. It’s awesome! Kudos to you! :)
Seriously, this board provides an amazing insight into the thought process of these people. Or, perhaps more accurately, it demonstrates how directly the talk radio-created alternate universe translates into the thought processes of its consumers/inhabitants. There is a clear, linear, direct line between what is said in their media and how these people perceive, process their perceptions and communicate in the real world.

I think this relationship is underestimated and underappreciated to a degree. This whole ecosystem is its own animal, and it's powerful.
Obviously, talk radio must be shut down.

You know that that is on their menu.

The fact is, this election is hardly anything new......just a few new wrinkles in the same sort of cheating.

It's the Democrat way.

"How It’s Done

We’ve seen this movie before. This is how they beat Scott Walker in Wisconsin in 2018, Tom Foley in Connecticut in 2010, and Norm Coleman in Minnesota in 2008.

Why stop the count? Because that’s the only way to know how many votes you need to “win.” Sure, you can just brute force things by backing up a truck full of ballots. But that looks bad. You might even end up counting more votes than there are registered voters in the state. Better to eke out a narrow win. As Joseph Kennedy, Sr. allegedly said to his second son, “I’m not paying for a landslide.”

This time they needed a landslide, with Trump accruing some 74 million American votes.

Forum List

Back