Not news? But politics as usual....

i said it and yes its a requirement. Someone that is a billionaire cant impress me by donating pocket change. If you dont like that then thats your issue not mine.
So then you have never given money to anything since you are not a billionaire. So you lied about giving away large sums of money. Since it is a requirement by you that only billionaires can give away money.

You are one crazy whack job son.
Either youre an idiot or you cant read. You dont have to be a billionaire to give money.
Hey just quoting the idiot that claimed you had to be a billionaire. Hard to understand English or do you not understand words have meaning?
You do have to be a billionaire to fit in the context of what I was talking about. Since Drumpf is a billionaire I asked how many of the senators were billionaires. If you were too stupid to understand that context dont get mad at me. Get mad at your obviously second rate education.
Keep trying perhaps you can convince the dog down the street what you meant is not what you wrote.
The dog down the street would have a better chance of understanding than you would. Its amazing how ignorant you are.

So then you have never given money to anything since you are not a billionaire. So you lied about giving away large sums of money. Since it is a requirement by you that only billionaires can give away money.

You are one crazy whack job son.
Either youre an idiot or you cant read. You dont have to be a billionaire to give money.
Hey just quoting the idiot that claimed you had to be a billionaire. Hard to understand English or do you not understand words have meaning?
You do have to be a billionaire to fit in the context of what I was talking about. Since Drumpf is a billionaire I asked how many of the senators were billionaires. If you were too stupid to understand that context dont get mad at me. Get mad at your obviously second rate education.
Keep trying perhaps you can convince the dog down the street what you meant is not what you wrote.
The dog down the street would have a better chance of understanding than you would. Its amazing how ignorant you are.
You are one crazy little child. Go away you really becoming a pest.

Youre one illiterate clown. No. I'm going to stay here and point out your idiocy.

Youre one illiterate clown. No. I'm going to stay here and point out your idiocy.
Sonny there is a reason so many on the forums mock you.

There is a reason so many on the forum consider you illiterate.

There is a reason so many on the forum consider you illiterate.
And yet again you keep proving just how juvenile you are. If as you say, I was illiterate I would not be able to post on this forum. Therefore no one would even be aware that I existed. So you just showed that you do not understand what you are posting. Little one you really are a riot but you grow redundant and old after awhile.

Forum List

Back