Not one BLM Riot since The Donald

What do you mean?
Not sure how to be more clear here. What is puzzling you?
It was clear to me. I was just wondering why my interpretation actually bothered you.. You like statism some of the time. Why not shut out opposition? That just goes along with your enjoying illegal surveillance and activism in our court system :dunno:
Your interpretation didn't bother me; I agreed with it. As for the rest of it, bugger all if I don't fit into your pigeon hole.
Just questioning consistency :D
The problem with consistency, sometimes, is that in order to be philosophically pure, you have to give up common sense. I know you don't like that, but as far as I'm concerned, honoring pure logic is worthless if it ends up causing more harm.
^^why I love you
but what if the end justifies the means? Hindsight is 20/20

Not sure how to be more clear here. What is puzzling you?
It was clear to me. I was just wondering why my interpretation actually bothered you.. You like statism some of the time. Why not shut out opposition? That just goes along with your enjoying illegal surveillance and activism in our court system :dunno:
Your interpretation didn't bother me; I agreed with it. As for the rest of it, bugger all if I don't fit into your pigeon hole.
Just questioning consistency :D
The problem with consistency, sometimes, is that in order to be philosophically pure, you have to give up common sense. I know you don't like that, but as far as I'm concerned, honoring pure logic is worthless if it ends up causing more harm.
^^why I love you
but what if the end justifies the means? Hindsight is 20/20
You lost me. If the new laws curb destructive protests, fine. I am not 100% behind turning all protests into a staged, monitored event for the purposes of the cameras, however. Putin is putting people in jail; THOUSANDS, I heard, because they didn't have permission to protest. Well, hell no, he's not going to give them permission to protest his corrupt government. That, to me, is taking "the rights of the people not to be inconvenienced or harmed" to an unhealthy level.

Oh they will be back as soon as Trump starts cutting out some of the government hand outs, it's going to be a blast, can hardly wait. So if you own a business near a black community, you better start securing your stuff, they usually go for big wheels and flat screen TVs, they don't usually take things they have to do any work with for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh they will be back as soon as Trump starts cutting out some of the government hand outs, it's going to be a blast, can hardly wait. So if you own a business near a black community, you better start securing your stuff, they usually go for big wheels and flat screen TVs, they don't usually take things they have to do any work with for some reason.

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

They must stand their ground with a counter-assault rifle or they deserve to get looted. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others.

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

They must stand their ground with a counter-assault rifle or they deserve to get looted. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others.
Any excuse to declare open season is good with you, huh? Looters suck, but counter-assault rifles? If you're too dumb to have insurance, pay the price when things boil over.

Forum List

Back