šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Not One More Word About Guns

Who the hell goes to a war zone and gets to act like itā€™s someone elseā€™s responsibility to bail your ass out after everything tells you to not go?

Look into the eyes of Jesus? WTF are you talking about.

The $83 billion of OUR equipment wasn't OUR equipment. It was equipment we gave to the Afghans to build up their military. How many times do I have to explain this to you before you get it?

When you provide a non-commie link that states so. But let's go with that:

The Afghan solders all got the hell out of there when they heard of us pulling out. We gave them the equipment and they are running for the hills. I can do one of two things as President: Take that military equipment so it doesn't fall into the hands of the Taliban, or I can leave it there to make the Taliban the strongest military of all fundamental terrorist organizations. I choose to make the Taliban the strongest fundamentalist military in the world. Why? Because I don't want anybody to call me an Indian Giver.

When you provide a non-commie link that states so. But let's go with that:

The Afghan solders all got the hell out of there when they heard of us pulling out. We gave them the equipment and they are running for the hills. I can do one of two things as President: Take that military equipment so it doesn't fall into the hands of the Taliban, or I can leave it there to make the Taliban the strongest military of all fundamental terrorist organizations. I choose to make the Taliban the strongest fundamentalist military in the world. Why? Because I don't want anybody to call me an Indian Giver.
Non-commie link? Act like an adult for once.

The Afghan military folded AFTER we left, not before, often abandoning bases right before the Taliban arrived. In order ā€œtake it backā€ weā€™d have to re-invade. Use your head. Your options is childishly simplistic.

The Afghan military folded AFTER we left, not before, often abandoning bases right before the Taliban arrived. In order ā€œtake it backā€ weā€™d have to re-invade. Use your head. Your options is childishly simplistic.

July 2nd, Bagram closed.
July 18th Joe publicly said the Afghan Army has the Taliban covered.
The Afghan Army was already throwing down their weapons and running WITHOUT AIR SUPPORT 2 whole fucking weeks before Joe told his big lie!!
Knucklehead.

July 2nd, Bagram closed.
July 18th Joe publicly said the Afghan Army has the Taliban covered.
The Afghan Army was already throwing down their weapons and running WITHOUT AIR SUPPORT 2 whole fucking weeks before Joe told his big lie!!
Knucklehead.
You think that just because we left Bagram, we didnā€™t have any air support?

I donā€™t think you are as knowledgeable as you think. Another overnight expert.

Over the horizon drones alone did not get the job done.
You're ignorant.
Lol. Now youā€™re using terms like over the horizon you just heard last week as if youā€™re some expert.

Did not get the job done? What job was that? Defeating the Taliban? Doesnā€™t matter what air support we had. The Afghan military folded. Not Bidenā€™s fault. We spent 20 years wasting billions on them.

Why don't you watch the real news? They were out of there as soon as Dementia said the US is pulling out. Think they're going to wait until last minute and then get beheaded? They wanted to get the hell out of there ASAP.

The truth bothers you. You keep proving it does.
Not at all.

You can't tell me you don't think Carlton was smarter than Tucker Carlson.

And a much better dancer.

carlton-dance.gif

Why don't you watch the real news? They were out of there as soon as Dementia said the US is pulling out. Think they're going to wait until last minute and then get beheaded? They wanted to get the hell out of there ASAP.
Biden said we are pulling out in April. If you are claiming that the Afghan military left immediately after that, you're simply making up nonsense that isn't true.

Jesus, "real news"? You guys barely cling to reality as it is.

Biden said we are pulling out in April. If you are claiming that the Afghan military left immediately after that, you're simply making up nonsense that isn't true.

Jesus, "real news"? You guys barely cling to reality as it is.

When did Dementia say we would be out of there in April? Nobody went anywhere until they knew it was the real deal.

When did Dementia say we would be out of there in April? Nobody went anywhere until they knew it was the real deal.
You specifically said the Afghan military left as soon as Biden announced it.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

Give it up Ray, you're just making shit up to try and maintain your incorrect beliefs.

You specifically said the Afghan military left as soon as Biden announced it.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

Give it up Ray, you're just making shit up to try and maintain your incorrect beliefs.

Oh for crying out loud. Nobody takes any date seriously because Trump's plans were contingent on what was on the ground, and what was on the ground was pure trouble. In 2020 Trump told them we'd be out of there by May of 2021 and nobody left. When Dementia demonstrated he wasn't going to follow Trump's plans, and could give a shit less what was happening on the ground, they knew it was the real thing as Dementia stated we are out of there by the end of August no if's, and's, or but's about it. So they got the hell out of there because they were dealing with a complete idiot.

Forum List

Back