Not one pair of work boots has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

I saw something about some people stealing rims, and there have been comments about alcohol being stolen.

What else?? I know work boots were singled out, but what else was stolen that they mentioned by name??
Cigars

So no word of anyone stealing recliners, lawn furniture, file cabinets, aquariums, dining room furniture, light bulbs, screwdrivers, jigsaw puzzles, or boxes of cheerios?

Good to know.
Dunno about those, but I'm thinking Skittles for sure.

BvI8kL3IcAAudJV.jpg

Ferguson Protesters Guard Stores From Looters

Honorable blacks protecting their community.
LOL. still can't figure out why I can't ad to your reputation

Not one pair of work boots has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

Not one pack of cigarettes has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

Not one pack of beer has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

Not one bottle of whiskey has been stolen in MO looting. why is that?

There, see how easy that is when you don't have to provide any proof.

I saw where lots of tires were stolen. Gotta have tires for the drivebys.

People like to loot. they also like to rob stores and steal cigarettes. they also like to claim that thieves and robbers are their kids and send out condolences. But what I want to know is, how come not one pair of working boots was stolen with all the looting in Missouri?

I call on Obama, or who ever it is that pulls his strings to dismantle the welfare state and put people back to work. only I believe that my calls will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change until we have a real leader, and the real leader will never participate on political debates orchestrated by international bankers on the mass media which they control. a working man needs to stand up as a leader. Thank you for reading.

So...Because no books have been stolen either no one likes to read? :)

People like to loot. they also like to rob stores and steal cigarettes. they also like to claim that thieves and robbers are their kids and send out condolences. But what I want to know is, how come not one pair of working boots was stolen with all the looting in Missouri?

I call on Obama, or who ever it is that pulls his strings to dismantle the welfare state and put people back to work. only I believe that my calls will fall on deaf ears and nothing will change until we have a real leader, and the real leader will never participate on political debates orchestrated by international bankers on the mass media which they control. a working man needs to stand up as a leader. Thank you for reading.

Read? According to a poster here 98% of these stupid ******* can't read. I gather they stole DVDs...

Your words not mine.

Interesting because I didn't see the OP state a single thing about race.

Somehow, people like PMH cant see anything BUT race and then are ignorant enough to call everyone else a racist.
Don't see race huh? I'm not surprised. Why would you, those guys don't attend your political events except as tokens, and hotel staff...

'Those guys.' 'My political events.'

You ignorance is astounding.

A bookstore in Brown's neighborhood?!:eek:

Your words not mine.

Interesting because I didn't see the OP state a single thing about race.

Somehow, people like PMH cant see anything BUT race and then are ignorant enough to call everyone else a racist.
Don't see race huh? I'm not surprised. Why would you, those guys don't attend your political events except as tokens, and hotel staff...
They attend your political events as "kept" slaves. If they want their handouts, they know they'd better show up and vote...as many times as needed. The spirit of the KKK is still alive in the democrat party in dealing with the black man. Only the methods have changed.

Last edited:
Stealing ATM machines is hard work, them niggas aint lazy

Yo moron...you find out who shot down da plain yet?

Do you have any idea how young Black men dress? Work boots and hiking boots are part of the outfit.

Forum List

Back