Not so fast Ms Clinton. Two more investigations ramping up.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Isn't it great having this corrupt power whore running for President? You get not one, not two, but THREE investigations on her wrong doing with National Security, her responsibilities as SOS, and dirty money flowing into the Clinton foundation. Liberals will need to draw on all their powers of delusion to convince themselves to stick with H-bitch.

Harassment by Republican congress critters for political posturing....anyone with a brain can see this....not tp mention a waste of tax dollars....my tax dollars... and no way jose can she be charged with perjury....you have to intentionally lie, and for the 3 emails out of 30000 plus emails she received, 1/100th of her emails, which the 3 were also improperly marked with no markings at the top but a small 'c' in the copy.... nothing would ever stick on that? and your useless partisan hack R congress critters are going to spend more time and money on THAT? While the country's infrastructure is falling apart, while real immigration reform is ignored, zika virus, veteran care, ISIS, trade problems and the R's choose this to waste their time on?

Yeah, we are on to you, and have been for a while...

So now we know: One of the principal reasons Republicans spent so much public money investigating the tragic Benghazi episode was to bring down Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the likely successor to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), told Fox News’s Sean Hannity explicitly on Tuesday night that the Clinton investigation was part of a “strategy to fight and win.”

He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

The Republican-led House hasn’t been particularly good at governing, but perhaps governing has never been the point. Why govern when there’s a future election to influence?

Kevin McCarthy’s truthful gaffe on Benghazi

Isn't it great having this corrupt power whore running for President? You get not one, not two, but THREE investigations on her wrong doing with National Security, her responsibilities as SOS, and dirty money flowing into the Clinton foundation. Liberals will need to draw on all their powers of delusion to convince themselves to stick with H-bitch.

Isn't is great to have the Reich wing--spend and waste 7 million taxpayer dollars on 8 Benghazi investigations to come to the same conclusion as the 1st one?

Now you're doing it with emails--LOL

The definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting a different result.

292315_367179453356103_1958535039_n.jpg

Harassment by Republican congress critters for political posturing....anyone with a brain can see this....not tp mention a waste of tax dollars....my tax dollars... and no way jose can she be charged with perjury....you have to intentionally lie, and for the 3 emails out of 30000 plus emails she received, 1/100th of her emails, which the 3 were also improperly marked with no markings at the top but a small 'c' in the copy.... nothing would ever stick on that? and your useless partisan hack R congress critters are going to spend more time and money on THAT? While the country's infrastructure is falling apart, while real immigration reform is ignored, zika virus, veteran care, ISIS, trade problems and the R's choose this to waste their time on?

So now we know: One of the principal reasons Republicans spent so much public money investigating the tragic Benghazi episode was to bring down Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the likely successor to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), told Fox News’s Sean Hannity explicitly on Tuesday night that the Clinton investigation was part of a “strategy to fight and win.”

He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

The Republican-led House hasn’t been particularly good at governing, but perhaps governing has never been the point. Why govern when there’s a future election to influence?

The 3 lies she told the Benghazi committee (a felony) are to be forgotten? I think not by Congress.

If I were Hillary, I would have had 3 servers at the house; just for show. That way you get 3X the investigations by the GOP Congress which as 6% approval, nobody is asking her a question about policies (some of which are not especially great by the way), and all of the pressure on the world for the GOP to come up with something after 30 years of poking and prodding.

The 3 lies she told the Benghazi committee (a felony) are to be forgotten? I think not by Congress.

Whatever--LOL

sw1023cd_590_356.jpg

What about the e-mail where she directed the sender to remove the classification and send it via unsecured e-mail anyway? Forgot that one, didn't you?

so, you are claiming that because 3 emails out of 30000 plus sent to her, which were supposedly marked classified, that she lied when she said nothing she sent or received was marked classified? When those 3 emails were NOT EVEN PROPERLY MARKED CLASSIFIED? They had no markings at the top of the documents for her to even spot.... That's one of these lies under oath?

Cut us break!!! :rolleyes: Seriously, you call that perjury and want the republicans to have THAT investigated? Like I said, abuse of power by the Repubs and nothing less than harassment.

What about the e-mail where she directed the sender to remove the classification and send it via unsecured e-mail anyway? Forgot that one, didn't you?
no, I didn't forget the ''talking points memo'' incident at all.... I just know what happened there, because I don't rely on right wing propaganda! ;)

so, you are claiming that because 3 emails out of 30000 plus sent to her, which were supposedly marked classified, that she lied when she said nothing she sent or received was marked classified? When those 3 emails were NOT EVEN PROPERLY MARKED CLASSIFIED? They had no markings at the top of the documents for her to even spot.... That's one of these lies under oath?

Cut us break!!! :rolleyes: Seriously, you call that perjury and want the republicans to have THAT investigated? Like I said, abuse of power by the Repubs and nothing less than harassment.
The FBI Director today said they were marked classified. I only know what I heard and saw, not what I imagined.

Poor Care... you've reduced yourself to just a non thinking partisan hack. You're blind to reality anymore girl. Are you proud of yourself to support such an obvious CRIMINAL? You LIKE the fact that she can get away with ANYTHING, but the second YOU try ANYTHING she's done and they'd THROW YOU IN JAIL?

How do you get to where you're at? You need a reality check.

The FBI Director today said they were marked classified. I only know what I heard and saw, not what I imagined.
the FBI director agreed they were IMPROPERLY MARKED and also said they were at the LOWEST level of Classified.

the FBI director agreed they were IMPROPERLY MARKED and also said they were at the LOWEST level of Classified.
Are you saying Hitlery is too STUPID to know a CLASSIFIED COMMUNIQUE when she sees one?

Even though he said no such thing...

can you spell

W I T C H H U N T

Yeah I know, I know.....I got the WITCH part right, eh? :lol:

Confidential is just as classified as Top Secret. A crime is a crime is a crime.

can you spell

W I T C H H U N T

Yeah I know, I know.....I got the WITCH part right, eh? :lol:
She keeps the emails for two years, then turns them over only when she's caught not archiving them, then lies when answering every question regarding the server and her conduct, then, again, after two years of keeping all of those emails, she deletes the ones she kept. Doesn't sound like a witch hunt when the evidence is this clear. Comey also said that they couldn't prove she had intent, not that she lacked it.

Forum List

Back