Not so fast Republicans......

Looks like Republicans have it in the bag

Unless they screw up again.

I see NH, NC going to the Dems

If Georgia, Iowa and Kansas flip, could go 50-50

Should be 52 or 53 seat majority.

If the election were to happen today, it would probably be 52-53

But the Dems have plenty of time to turn on the liberal media, vote multiple times and get the low information voters out by offering free stuff

If I were Republican, I would be very worried

Where sarcasm is actually truth.

The liberal lies are flying where I live.

And the polls are not changing.
Who said anything about sarcasm?

What good are your polls if liberals can vote six or seven times?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Forget the polls and focus on GOP turn out.

Right....The middle left moderats (you know....like JakeTheFake) turned their backs on Brownback. He almost deserves it. He's been a real dick when it comes to running the state. But putting it in the hands of the democrats is pretty much going to be the end of any hopes of a reasonable educational system (that does not cost both nuts). How we get these twits ? I'll never know.
Listening translated: having no idea what is a "left" or "moderate" or "moon dog", I make myself look even sillier by going on a senseless rant.

When it seems it is not possible for you to look ant "sillier"....you still find a way.

Thanks for the laugh.

Listening translated: When she is caught looking stupid, distract and point at someone else.

Looks like Republicans have it in the bag

Unless they screw up again.

I see NH, NC going to the Dems

If Georgia, Iowa and Kansas flip, could go 50-50

Should be 52 or 53 seat majority.

If the election were to happen today, it would probably be 52-53

But the Dems have plenty of time to turn on the liberal media, vote multiple times and get the low information voters out by offering free stuff

If I were Republican, I would be very worried

Great thing we are getting rid of the Dickhead Lugars of the world and replacing them with people like Sasse (from Nebraska).

Not only will it be 53...it is going to be a more conservative 53.

Shove it Jake.

Listening Translated: Trying to ignore that Jake has said 52 to 53 for the last while. One of the networks said if he were held today, it would be 51. That is certainly one or two to low.

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week

Is that based on Nate Silver's methodology? Because Nate's the best source I know on the outcome of political elections.

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week

Is that based on Nate Silver's methodology? Because Nate's the best source I know on the outcome of political elections.

No.

It's based on how many times Righwinger picks his nose in a statistically significant time period.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Right....The middle left moderats (you know....like JakeTheFake) turned their backs on Brownback. He almost deserves it. He's been a real dick when it comes to running the state. But putting it in the hands of the democrats is pretty much going to be the end of any hopes of a reasonable educational system (that does not cost both nuts). How we get these twits ? I'll never know.
Listening translated: having no idea what is a "left" or "moderate" or "moon dog", I make myself look even sillier by going on a senseless rant.

When it seems it is not possible for you to look ant "sillier"....you still find a way.

Thanks for the laugh.

Listening translated: When she is caught looking stupid, distract and point at someone else.

Keep trying JTF.....you are one sorry POS.

If no, then I'll have to stick with Nate. Whatever statistical model, magic 8 ball or seance that guy is using to predict elections, that shit's top shelf.

And last time I checked Nate, he still gave the statistical edge to the republicans. To paraphrase Nate, 'the news is that nothing has changed.' Its been a few days since I checked with him, so maybe its different now.

If no, then I'll have to stick with Nate. Whatever statistical model, magic 8 ball or seance that guy is using to predict elections, that shit's top shelf.

And last time I checked Nate, he still gave the statistical edge to the republicans. To paraphrase Nate, 'the news is that nothing has changed.' Its been a few days since I checked with him, so maybe its different now.

That's the way I'm reading 538, he says its 65% chance pubs will win a majority.

FiveThirtyEight 8217 s Senate Forecast FiveThirtyEight

That's the way I'm reading 538, he says its 65% chance pubs will win a majority.

FiveThirtyEight 8217 s Senate Forecast FiveThirtyEight

That's my take as well. Personally, I want the democrats to win and maintain control of the senate. But my assessment of a source's reliability has nothing to do with it confirming what I want. I use past accuracy and current process as my benchmarks. And Nate's record and process are pretty fucking impressive.

Last edited:

Thanks for the laugh.

Keep trying JTF.....you are one sorry POS.

Yup, stay with your game plan. :lol:

This thing was over before it began.

Its over when its over.

It's over when I say it's over and it's over.

Yet the election officials won't be calling you to ask if the election is over.

Odd that. Its almost like your personal opinion is wholly irrelevant to the election outcome.

My opinion is all that should matter. GOP will easily take control. Why do we keep having these threads?

Ooops....

Looks like Roberts is slipping.

The far right leadership is having a hard time getting people excited about him.

Many of my hard core con friends feel is better to have democrat that can easily be unseated next cycle as opposed to keeping the Karl Rove boot licker in office.

Roberts latest election pieces are squarely aimed at the far right....not moderates.

Sorry Jakey.....you moron.....it's the right that will get him over the top.

They just called Iowa......for the GOP.

That puts them at 51.

Sorry RightWanker........

Scott Walker is giving a victory speech.

Sorry.....Chris.

I am enjoying this night.

Also listening to Earnst's speech.

Tough crap, RightWanker.....

Forum List

Back