Not so fast Republicans......

Ah, the tie right now, and perhaps a victory, will come from the center, not the far right. You are a moron if you think differently.

Ah, the tie right now, and perhaps a victory, will come from the center, not the far right. You are a moron if you think differently.

Yes, JakeTheFake:

We know you have no capacity to think about things beyond picking at you rear end for answers.

Roberts is not Brownback.

The center has not abandoned Roberts. The right has. That is why people like Palin are there campaigning for him.

At least I think, Fakey. Differently or otherwise.

That function is beyond you.

Listening, we both want a GOP victory.

I am looking at it clearly: we need the center because we already had everybody that we could from the far right.

Forget the polls and focus on GOP turn out.

Right....

The middle left moderats (you know....like JakeTheFake) turned their backs on Brownback. He almost deserves it. He's been a real dick when it comes to running the state. But putting it in the hands of the democrats is pretty much going to be the end of any hopes of a reasonable educational system (that does not cost both nuts).

How we get these twits ? I'll never know.

Looks like Republicans have it in the bag

Unless they screw up again.

I see NH, NC going to the Dems

If Georgia, Iowa and Kansas flip, could go 50-50

Right....The middle left moderats (you know....like JakeTheFake) turned their backs on Brownback. He almost deserves it. He's been a real dick when it comes to running the state. But putting it in the hands of the democrats is pretty much going to be the end of any hopes of a reasonable educational system (that does not cost both nuts). How we get these twits ? I'll never know.
Listening translated: having no idea what is a "left" or "moderate" or "moon dog", I make myself look even sillier by going on a senseless rant.

As if it matters which of the corrupt, statist major parties has a majority. When it comes to the important things...like our liberty and our wallets, they are just two sides of the same coin.

Want to effect real change? Start at the local level, electing good PEOPLE regardless of what party they claim. Use the example of groups like the Sons of Liberty prior to our Revolution as a template.

At the national level, dump every single incumbent...and keep doing so every 2 years until your efforts at the local level start showing results up the line at the county, state and national levels.

Not if the GOP makes up and reaches out to women, minorities, and the millennials.

Such a move would isolate the far progressive left completely from any power.

Should be 52 or 53 seat majority.

If the election were to happen today, it would probably be 52-53

But the Dems have plenty of time to turn on the liberal media, vote multiple times and get the low information voters out by offering free stuff

If I were Republican, I would be very worried

But the Dems have plenty of time to turn on the liberal media, vote multiple times and get the low information voters out by offering free stuff

Where sarcasm is actually truth.

The liberal lies are flying where I live.

And the polls are not changing.

Right....The middle left moderats (you know....like JakeTheFake) turned their backs on Brownback. He almost deserves it. He's been a real dick when it comes to running the state. But putting it in the hands of the democrats is pretty much going to be the end of any hopes of a reasonable educational system (that does not cost both nuts). How we get these twits ? I'll never know.
Listening translated: having no idea what is a "left" or "moderate" or "moon dog", I make myself look even sillier by going on a senseless rant.

When it seems it is not possible for you to look ant "sillier"....you still find a way.

Thanks for the laugh.

Great thing we are getting rid of the Dickhead Lugars of the world and replacing them with people like Sasse (from Nebraska).

Not only will it be 53...it is going to be a more conservative 53.

Shove it Jake.

Forum List

Back