Not so fast Republicans......

What's ironic is our GOP not compromising with women, Hispanics, and other minorities. We will deserve to lose in 2016 if we can't do the right thing.

Here it is - days later - and not one Liberal Nazi has taken my challenge......says a lot, doesn't it......Democrats, November is coming!

Because every conservative who lost bets in 2012 welched....including you I'm sure. And for the record, I offered you a bet; 56 or more GOP in the Senate, I leave. Fewer than 56, you leave.

Please tell us, madam spin.....

If the GOP won 56....how much of a swing would that be ?

How many times has that happened ?

Right now, I'd be happy if they get 51. If for no other reason than Harry Reid won't be on TV so much.

It only means that a majority of people in a majority of states still have their heads screwed on straight (does not make them an overall majority...but that is the beauty of the system) and shuts down the liberal meme about the dying GOP.

Not much. And I think, welcher, that the GOP will wind up with 52 seats without breaking a sweat so you should be happy.

There are 20+ Dem seats up for grabs with 4-5 retiring Dems in this round of Senatorial elections. In 2016, the GOP has more to defend than the Dems so whatever happens it will most likely be short lived

Here it is - days later - and not one Liberal Nazi has taken my challenge......says a lot, doesn't it......Democrats, November is coming!

Because every conservative who lost bets in 2012 welched....including you I'm sure. And for the record, I offered you a bet; 56 or more GOP in the Senate, I leave. Fewer than 56, you leave.

Right now, I'd be happy if they get 51. If for no other reason than Harry Reid won't be on TV so much.

It only means that a majority of people in a majority of states still have their heads screwed on straight (does not make them an overall majority...but that is the beauty of the system) and shuts down the liberal meme about the dying GOP.

Not much. And I think, welcher, that the GOP will wind up with 52 seats without breaking a sweat so you should be happy.

There are 20+ Dem seats up for grabs with 4-5 retiring Dems in this round of Senatorial elections. In 2016, the GOP has more to defend than the Dems so whatever happens it will most likely be short lived

It's up to the GOP to lose them in 2016.

But one of them is Harry Reid who has announced he'll be seeking re-election. That will be an easy GOP pick up if they don't put a wacko on the ticket.

BTW: Thanks for not answering the questions. It's what you do best.

What's ironic is our GOP not compromising with women, Hispanics, and other minorities. We will deserve to lose in 2016 if we can't do the right thing.

What GOP is that ?

The ignorant left ?

Moron.

You mean the ignorant far right. Either it changes, or the GOP will be in the minority for a long time. 2014 may be the last time the GOP holds the Senate ever.

But one of them is Harry Reid who has announced he'll be seeking re-election. That will be an easy GOP pick up if they don't put a wacko on the ticket.

Our GOP will get the 51, I think, but if we can't the Listenings in the party to listen up we will lose the entire government in 2016.

Our GOP will get the 51, I think, but if we can't the Listenings in the party to listen up we will lose the entire government in 2016.

OUR Please...give it a break you asshole. You are no more a Republican that I am a Dane......and to the dyke candy corn - give it a rest. You've already conceded that the Dems are getting their asses kicked. Now go away.

We have no use for you far righties. Shut up. You have ruined the party. But . . . beginning this January, watch what the leadership does to your flag holders. :lol:

We have no use for you far righties. Shut up. You have ruined the party. But . . . beginning this January, watch what the leadership does to your flag holders. :lol:

The only reason the far right showed up is because of milquetoasts like you that were giving away the store.

Shut up ?

Go have sex with yourself.

Looks like Rove won't save Roberts.

He's headed for a major ass-kicking.

Way to go establishment Republicans. You'll pull a Todd Akin on the other side of the state line.

Roberts only hope is that the far right decides he's a better choice than Orman. Right now, it's not polling that way.

Way to go establishment Republicans. You'll pull a Todd Akin on the other side of the state line.

Roberts only hope is that the far right decides he's a better choice than Orman. Right now, it's not polling that way.

That clown that is running against Roberts (and make no mistake about it, Roberts is a complete asshole) is a phony "Independent" candidate. He's a closet far left Nazi. I truly believe that Kansans will vote for for Roberts (albeit reluctantly). The last thing that Conservative Kansas needs is yet another Kathleen Sebelius asshole....

That clown that is running against Roberts (and make no mistake about it, Roberts is a complete asshole) is a phony "Independent" candidate. He's a closet far left Nazi. I truly believe that Kansans will vote for for Roberts (albeit reluctantly). The last thing that Conservative Kansas needs is yet another Kathleen Sebelius asshole....

While I agree.

I have lived in Kansas for almost 25 years.

Roberts is not held in high esteem by the far right.

He doesn't even live in the state. He's become dishonest.

But JakeTheFake probably thinks he's great.

He's going to lose.

While I agree.

He's going to lose.

I lived in KC for 25 years myself before moving to Montana. I agree, Pat Roberts is a jerk in the same vein as Bob Dole. Still, I rather see Roberts in the Senate than this liberal asshole that is "supposedly" an Independent.

While I agree.

He's going to lose.

I lived in KC for 25 years myself before moving to Montana. I agree, Pat Roberts is a jerk in the same vein as Bob Dole. Still, I rather see Roberts in the Senate than this liberal asshole that is "supposedly" an Independent.

I agree. The only good thing would be that the seat will almost certainly go to conservative in 2020.

While I agree.

He's going to lose.

Well, it seems I spoke to soon.

RealClear just put Kansas in the Red Zone and has the GOP up 53 to 47. But we are the dying party.

:thewave:

While I agree.

He's going to lose.

Well, it seems I spoke to soon.

RealClear just put Kansas in the Red Zone and has the GOP up 53 to 47. But we are the dying party.

:thewave:

This is what I thought would happen. Roberts is a joke, however, Kansas has been Republican since LONG before I came along and I figured that most people would come to the same conclusion that I came to, that Roberts, while a pitiful excuse for a "Senator", is still far better than a democrat in sheep's clothing.

Roberts will end up winning by 6%.

And we really have no use for you RINO's.

In Kansas, we sent all of you packing.

Then Brownback has to get an "attitude" and is gong to throw it all away.

Both sides have their assholes.

JakeTheFake is a prime example.

Forum List

Back