🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not this stupid shit again, LA require masks indoors again due to covid spikes

I'm not surprised. Once vaccines became available, they were used as an excuse for people to do whatever the heck they pleased and health measures started getting ignored. If people actually bothered to be careful, this would not be happening.

Im so sick of this shit

fggghhh.png

d,dmmd ddd.jpeg

I'm not surprised. Once vaccines became available, they were used as an excuse for people to do whatever the heck they pleased and health measures started getting ignored. If people actually bothered to be careful, this would not be happening.
^ Claim without proof.

Masks do not stop the spread of airborne respiratory viruses. They never have.

Im so sick of this shit

View attachment 513296

View attachment 513297

Right, we can't have treatments. We have to make sure everyone invests in Big Pharma's Vaccines first. Oh, and then boosters, because we're looking at vaccine failure pretty much everywhere now. But we'll blame the unvaccinated for that.

What??? :omg: I thought California was the model for vaccination compliance, you know since they are the bluest state in the country. What happened?
They all moved to Texas

Now all that is left in California is a really pissed off Larry Elder who will soon be their governor

Enjoy California!!

Forum List

Back