Note to Obama: Brinksmanship takes two

Brinksmanship takes two, at least. Mr. President, YOU were the one who refused to compromise. Stop lying. I for one will not forget who put his ego over the good of the country and refused to even consider delaying the burden you have put on us with the ACA.

It's pretty much a truism that when Obama disses somebody he's Projecting.

SRSLY

Beautiful, beautiful red. In spite of the media shilling for him, trashing principled Republicans and sweeping the truth about the Obama administration under the rug whenever they think they can get away with it, the truth is finding a way.

Obama_2013_10_17.jpg

Red is such a Beautiful Color.

Brinksmanship takes two, at least. Mr. President, YOU were the one who refused to compromise. Stop lying. I for one will not forget who put his ego over the good of the country and refused to even consider delaying the burden you have put on us with the ACA.

It's pretty much a truism that when Obama disses somebody he's Projecting.

SRSLY

Says the projector.

Beautiful, beautiful red. In spite of the media shilling for him, trashing principled Republicans and sweeping the truth about the Obama administration under the rug whenever they think they can get away with it, the truth is finding a way.

Obama_2013_10_17.jpg

So what you are saying is that Obamas approval stayed essentially the same while GOP approval dropped to the low 20s

Problem for Republicans is that they have to run in 2014 and Obama doesnt

Compromise on Congress doing its job?

What "compromise" did Republicans bring to the table?
Demands are not compromises

Well Mitch McConnell did "compromise" for 2 Billion dollars for his pet project to get re-elected.

But you like that kind of compromise no doubt. To a lib bribery is just a means to an end.

And Reid did bribe McConnell.

Obama_2013_10_17.jpg

So what you are saying is that Obamas approval stayed essentially the same while GOP approval dropped to the low 20s

Pretty much.

His approval rating has been somewhere in the 40's yet "plummeting" for quite some time now.

The lies these people tell themselves....

They've been at it for so long and are so committed to it that they can't turn back now. Not in their moment of triumph.

Well Mitch McConnell did "compromise" for 2 Billion dollars for his pet project to get re-elected.

But you like that kind of compromise no doubt. To a lib bribery is just a means to an end.

McConnell sold you guys out.

Throw all of your support behind the primary against him. The derp needs you!

The more he scores without budging or bending an inch, the more he will continue to do it and the more the country loses, in the short and long haul, and when the Unaffordable Health Act goes belly up, maybe some of his base will realize how they have been played. I think by`14 the writing will be on the wall and the conservatives will pick up the seats they need to stop the train wreck, with a big O as the headlight.

The trick is going to be able to pick up Senate seats with more conservatives to counter balance the RINOS we know that are completely in enemy territory now.

And I would love to see McConnell beaten. Either by a tea party patriot, conservative or a Democrat.

He needs to be punished severely as an example of inside the beltway bribe taking to win his own election,

A 2 Billion dollar bribe. Between him selling out his own party for his own re election and constantly backstabbing others in the Republican Party, I want him to lose his seat.

McConnell sold you guys out.

Throw all of your support behind the primary against him. The derp needs you!

:clap2:

Compromise on what?

A Law?

Really?

Seriously?

So getting it through 2 houses of congress, having it survive a supreme court case, winning a second term and surviving 41 repeal attempts wasn't enough?

When you go to a baseball game and your team wins..do you expect your team to then "Compromise" and call a tie if the other team gets pissed?

:lol:

Obama_2013_10_17.jpg

No, that's not what I'm saying but thanks for trying. :thup:

Obama's approval has taken a substantial and cumulative hit since his inauguration. His dishonest coattails will be short in 2014. Republicans will take care of ourselves without help from manipulative polls or the left-leaning media. The more our people stand by their principles, and the more rabid the response from people afraid of seeing leaders like Cruz step forward, the stronger we'll be in 2014 regardless of any poll you would care to cite now. We achieve what we achieve in spite of the 4th estate having abrogated its responsibility and making itself an arm of the Democrat party.

And Obama continues his decline in approval in spite of the 4th estate having sheltered him for years.

Obama_2013_10_17.jpg

Obama's approval has taken a substantial and cumulative hit since his inauguration. His dishonest coattails will be short in 2014. Republicans will take care of ourselves without help from manipulative polls or the left-leaning media. The more our people stand by their principles, and the more rabid the response from people afraid of seeing leaders like Cruz step forward, the stronger we'll be in 2014 regardless of any poll you would care to cite now. We achieve what we achieve in spite of the 4th estate having abrogated its responsibility and making itself an arm of the Democrat party.

And Obama continues his decline in approval in spite of the 4th estate having sheltered him for years.

People were pissed all around.

Read the polls in a couple of weeks.

You'll see the "Clinton effect" hit Obama.

:smiliehug:

People were pissed all around.

Read the polls in a couple of weeks.

You'll see the "Clinton effect" hit Obama.

:smiliehug:

The Clinton effect?

As attention turns from the budget to the woeful implementation of Obamacare, I don't expect this trend to reverse:

Obama_2013_10_17_b.jpg

Compromise on what?

A Law?

Really?

Seriously?

So getting it through 2 houses of congress, having it survive a supreme court case, winning a second term and surviving 41 repeal attempts wasn't enough?

When you go to a baseball game and your team wins..do you expect your team to then "Compromise" and call a tie if the other team gets pissed?

Hilarious, right?

Even funnier that ACA in and of itself was a compromise.

The oppose everything coming from this administration strategy - even our own ideas, has really bitten the right in the ass.

When all someone has is a fastball with no movement on it all you have to do is sit on it and jack the one that gets grooved out of the park.

Compromise on what?

A Law?

Really?

Seriously?

Hilarious, right?

Even funnier that ACA in and of itself was a compromise.
The oppose everything coming from this administration strategy - even our own ideas, has really bitten the right in the ass.

When all someone has is a fastball with no movement on it all you have to do is sit on it and jack the one that gets grooved out of the park.

There is that.

It was the REPUBLICAN PLAN in the first place!

Amen sister!

lol ... this is funny ... I just typed "Amen, brutha!" to someone else before reading here. The spirit is strong today. :D

Forum List

Back