🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

Here is an idea. Why dont you stupid mother fuckers stop electing shitheads?
All you people do is bitch about problems and then vote for people that will prolong it.
I bitch about things too. Difference is, I dont vote for it.
Quit whining and making excuses, make sure you are vaccinated and wear a mask when necessary.
People in WWII who did not like Roosevelt didn't cry like you. They did what is best for the country.

Do you need someone to hold your hand in order to unite.
The no brainer to unite on is defeating COVID.
The other stuff, complain and divide all you want.
like i said elmer...get someone in there who knows how to bring people together and this thing might end....right now you have a govt that is clueless on how to do that....

View attachment 545217

Correction:

We have people whining and demanding others to get a shot and wear a mask because they're bunch of pathetic hypochondriacs who should stay in the safe little bubbles they call home and leave others the fuck alone so they can live their lives in peace.

Do you need a fucking coloring book while you're hiding in there?

I would offer you a puppy to hug but then you might think I'm trying to infect you with a COVID ridden mutt.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

In WWII you would be saying I am not going to shoot guns and fight the Nazi's. I am going to say there is no need to. You are a coward and a traitor. Vaccines have PROVEN to stop the virus. You fricking coward. It may hurt you but you do it for your country.

You want to know what is going on?

This is what the left wing communist cuckold faggot assholes are pulling, STRAIGHT FROM ALINSKY:

According to Alinsky, the organizer, especially a paid organizer from outside, must first overcome suspicion and establish credibility. Next the organizer must begin the task of agitating: rubbing resentments, fanning hostilities, and searching out controversy. This is necessary to get people to participate. An organizer has to attack apathy and disturb the prevailing patterns of complacent community life where people have simply come to accept a bad situation. Alinsky would say, "The first step in community organization is community disorganization."

Through a process combining hope and resentment, the organizer tries to create a "mass army" that brings in as many recruits as possible from local organizations, churches, services groups, labor unions, corner gangs, and individuals.

Alinsky provides a collection of rules to guide the process. But he emphasizes these rules must be translated into real-life tactics that are fluid and responsive to the situation at hand.

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.
The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. "You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It's hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. "If your people aren't having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic."

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage."

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O'Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city's reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

According to Alinsky, the main job of the organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting. "The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength."

Correct. The only possible thing that can be done is to reverse the damage by decades of propaganda first initiated by Rush Limbaugh that indoctrinated a large swath of this country. But I guarantee that will never happen. So no, unification is out of the question.
your blaming our non unity on limbaugh?.....lol.....geezus....

Quit whining and making excuses, make sure you are vaccinated and wear a mask when necessary.
People in WWII who did not like Roosevelt didn't cry like you. They did what is best for the country.
you mean like putting American born citizens in camps?...

I agree with what you say but wars against enemies that are killing our citizens we usually can unite.

In the past yes, but not so sure that would be true today. I am not even sure a 9/11 style attack would bring us together again.

You can't beat covid. It's a part of life on earth now. It isn't like polio where it's one vaccine and you're done. It has epidemiology and mechanisms as the flu that's why we have mutations in it already.

It kills like 1% of infected people and the vast majority of those are morbidly obese, have a serious pre existing condition, or are elderly. Yes technically "it's killing Americans" but not in the way your making it out to be as people are dying by the hundreds of thousands a day.

The only thing that ruined our economy was politicians. Granted at first it was to be expected until we had more information about what was going on and saw it in action. After the first year though politicians kept the economy fucked.

And telling average citizens to come together to defeat covid is like telling them to come together to stop sinus infections during the spring pollen season. Nothing will happen.
You are making excuses because you do not have the balls to do what is required. Go to a hospital and see what they are facing because cowards will not get vaccinated.
You sorry POS have let others fight your wars.

First let's clearly identify the enemy. China. Next let's clearly identify who has been covering and collaborating with the enemy. Democrats and Fauci. Then let's do something about that. The virus is going to run it's course, China attacked us and hit us hard. We need to hit them back or they will come at us again with their FOURTH virus attack. We need leaders not Chinese collaborators.
You want to name enemies and have a cold war? Suggest it to your congress persons and Senators. See if you can get it passed. I doubt it. Listing your enemies as enemies rarely does anything for you whether a country, a political leader or you as an individual.

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together
We should not be divided on beating COVID. This is not a political issue. It is a war declared by Trump and continued by Biden. This virus is attacking our country, killing people, hurting the economy thus livelihood's of our citizens, of all political standing, like our enemies have in many wars. We need to unite to do everything necessary to defeat the virus even if it involves inconvenience and risk to us. In wars, our soldiers took bullets for our country and citizens helped the war effort. We have people whining about taking a shot and wearing a mask. Those who do not support the fight in every way they can are aiding and abetting the enemy. They are letting the poor medical personnel fight the virus while they go on their merry way doing nothing. The generals of this war are the doctor's and scientists. We do not let non-professionals lead us in other wars. We cannot let non-professionals lead in this war. Let's all come together and defeat the virus. The only way it will be defeated is if we do come together.
Our electoral system divides us into bitterly-opposed, partisan tribes. I don't see that division changing until we change the system that created it.

Last edited:
In part, yes. Name one person that sewed more distrust in the government than Rush. And now here we are. Elections? Fake if I lose, real if i win. Covid? Fake. Earth getting warmer? Fake.

That will Rush's legacy.
hey well at least you didnt blame trump.....blaming rush for us not being united is a first for me....

Do you need someone to hold your hand in order to unite.
The no brainer to unite on is defeating COVID.
The other stuff, complain and divide all you want.

No, we have an installed invalid that is warring and raging against the citizens. I'll not unite with that fraud. Never.

In part, yes. Name one person that sewed more distrust in the government than Rush. And now here we are. Elections? Fake if I lose, real if i win. Covid? Fake. Earth getting warmer? Fake.

That will Rush's legacy.

His vitriolic vernacular is main stream Neo-GOP now.

His vitriolic vernacular is main stream Neo-GOP now.
I agree. But listen to say Tucker for one entire episode, paying attention to the manipulation techniques he uses. It's very effective. Now imagine listening to the originator, Rush, for 20 years and it's not hard to understand why America is divided today. There is one group of people that believe in reality and another that doesnt. That's the bottom line.

Tell me how I'm wrong.
i think this divisiveness is the work of the parties and the poor choices they gave us the last 20 years.....rush?.....minor player,not all of his listeners, listened...many turned it off when it was over and didnt think about him until it was time to be entertained the next morning..

I agree. But listen to say Tucker for one entire episode, paying attention to the manipulation techniques he uses. It's very effective. Now imagine listening to the originator, Rush, for 20 years and it's not hard to understand why America is divided today. There is one group of people that believe in reality and another that doesnt. That's the bottom line.
There is one group of people that believe in reality and another that doesnt.
and they say the same dam thing about your side....aint that amazing how much alike they are?....

Forum List

Back