🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nothing can defeat the USA when the citizen's come together

i used to play sports in school.....in the locker room a hell of a lot of guys talked about the girl at the weekend party they screwed....just guy talk....what trump said is what many guys have talked about....wasnt a big deal to me....
Its funny though. Some guy on a comedy show went out and interviewed a bunch of trumpanzees at a trump rally, asking them if they would approve of their son talking like that. Not one of them did. Which is fine.

I've played on sports teams as well. Not once did I hear any guy describe sexually assaulting a woman. Dunno maybe your town just happened to be full of sexual predators, I dont know. Trump was describing something he did, ie grab them by the pussy without even asking. He wasnt describing something he was planning on doing. He was describing an action that he did. So I stand by my statement that I will not vote for someone that admitted on tape they sexually assaulted women. Evidently you have a different set of standards.

i used to play sports in school.....in the locker room a hell of a lot of guys talked about the girl at the weekend party they screwed....just guy talk....what trump said is what many guys have talked about....wasnt a big deal to me....
That's true, we talk a lot about fucking women. However, I never once heard a single asshole brag that he could simply grab girls by the puswah because he is a star and they let him.

Have not seen it since Gulf War 1.

Nope.
Gulf War 1 was also stupid.
Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq, making Iraq bankrupt from war spending.
Saddam politely asked the US ambassador, Glasspie for permission to invade them to punish them, and she said ok.
Its on tape.
Especially the Highway of Death was horrendous.
The US has been the "bad guy" since the War of 1812.

Our electoral system divides us into bitterly-opposed, partisan tribes. I don't see that division changing until we change the system that created it.
If we are so internally focused an external foe may take us out. Like COVID

That's true, we talk a lot about fucking women. However, I never once heard a single asshole brag that he could simply grab girls by the puswah because he is a star and they let him.
Most people havent gotten away with everything their entire lives either ie they are aware of consequences, so one usually wouldnt admit to a crime in front of a large group of people, let alone on a tape recording. But why not when you've gotten away with everything else your entire life?

You can't beat covid. It's a part of life on earth now. It isn't like polio where it's one vaccine and you're done. It has epidemiology and mechanisms as the flu that's why we have mutations in it already.

It kills like 1% of infected people and the vast majority of those are morbidly obese, have a serious pre existing condition, or are elderly. Yes technically "it's killing Americans" but not in the way your making it out to be as people are dying by the hundreds of thousands a day.

The only thing that ruined our economy was politicians. Granted at first it was to be expected until we had more information about what was going on and saw it in action. After the first year though politicians kept the economy fucked.

And telling average citizens to come together to defeat covid is like telling them to come together to stop sinus infections during the spring pollen season. Nothing will happen.

It is like Polio where one vaccine and you're done.
It is just that the mRNA injections are not real vaccines, we waited a year and caused it to adapt, and you should never "flatten the curve" and keep any epidemic around that long. If you instead let it spike, then it quickly goes away with herd immunity.

It is just that the mRNA injections are not real vaccines, we waited a year and caused it to adapt, and you should never "flatten the curve" and keep any epidemic around that long. If you instead let it spike, then it quickly goes away with herd immunity.
Do you work at a medical facility?

Take Johnson and Johnson. Traditional vaccine

Seems like every time some dolt pops off about wars, the liberties of the American electorate come under targeted assault. It's a rather convenient pretext.

Last time they went to war, we found ourselves with the Patriot Act, a bunch of new federal agencies and our pants down around our ankles, having our balls fondled...

travel_112410~0.jpg

fill-661x496

IMG-20120213-00173_thumb.jpg

All of that 'unity' was so popular that now the tyrants are upping the game by funding gain-of-function research in order to set the narrative for another so-called ''war'', which, not surprisingly, is being used as yet another pretext for assaulting the electorate's civil liberties. And, again, the people apparently love them for it...

Science_vaccinepassport_1294089996.jpg

I think I've had just about enough of this so-called 'unity'

Kiss my ass.

Natural Citizen is staying au naturel like the Good Lord intended.

Last edited:
Nope.
Gulf War 1 was also stupid.
Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq, making Iraq bankrupt from war spending.
Saddam politely asked the US ambassador, Glasspie for permission to invade them to punish them, and she said ok.
Its on tape.
Especially the Highway of Death was horrendous.
The US has been the "bad guy" since the War of 1812.
Rigby is a coward and should have his citizenship taken away.
The dork is saying the war between COVID and the USA, the USA is the bad guy. Disgusting.

Seems like every time some dolt pops off about wars, the liberties of the American electorate come under assault. It's a rather convenient pretext.

Last time they went to war, we found ourselves with the Patriot Act, a bunch of new federal agencies and our pants down around our ankles...

travel_112410~0.jpg

fill-661x496

IMG-20120213-00173_thumb.jpg

All of that 'unity' was so popular that now the tyrants are upping the game by funding gain-of-function research in order to set the narrative for another so-called war, which, unsurprisingly, is being used as yet another pretext for assaulting the electorate's civil liberties...

Science_vaccinepassport_1294089996.jpg

I think I've had just about enough of this so-called 'unity'

Kiss my ass.
Take your lazy sorry ass and leave the USA. Life and citizenship can be tough. When things get tough, the tough get going. Woos's like you cry like a baby about you being inconvienced.

Agreed. The core of all of this is the "two-party" bullshit. We've allowed the two dominant parties to tie things down so that they have a virtual lock on every election. No matter how bad their candidates are, most people are convinced that voting for anyone else is a "waste". Until we change that, the Ds and Rs will continue to be as "bad as they wanna be", and they will still be running things.
If they would have spent all the time, durring WWII, about the negatives of our political system, we would all be Nazi's, now.

Oh, Harry. You cannot be serious. I played sports in high school and was in a fraternity in college. There was a lot of immature bullshit talk about women. The good news is the vast majority of individuals grow up. They mature. They become men. Some never grow up. They are immature boys their whole life. You do not want an immature boy as your President.
If you cannot tell the difference between an immature boy and a mature man, you are an immature boy.

First let's clearly identify the enemy. China. Next let's clearly identify who has been covering and collaborating with the enemy. Democrats and Fauci. Then let's do something about that. The virus is going to run it's course, China attacked us and hit us hard. We need to hit them back or they will come at us again with their FOURTH virus attack. We need leaders not Chinese collaborators.
We just learned that Democrats told darpa they were going to release covid infected bats in China in 2018. Darpa told them not to and released documents to show it.

Democrats try their best
Instead of pointing fingers at others, look at yourself.
We just learned that Democrats told darpa they were going to release covid infected bats in China in 2018. Darpa told them not to and released documents to show it.
Let's have documentation on that one. Do you realize you are an absolute, full blown, certifiable nut case. As are several people on this site. When I come here, it is like going to the zoo. I do not see people like you in the world I live in.

Forum List

Back